Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh Amanda I am so sorry you have to deal with that but I am pleased you found out before your thanksgiving meal as you have time to process it. :hugs:

On a positive you've had a high on your cbfm and that peak and postivie opks will be right round the corner for you I hope and pray that this is your month you will make the most amazing mum. I am sending you massive :hugs: to help you through this and if you want to :cry:, scream bitch whatever you need go for it we're here for you.

Oh no I'm so sorry, I know how hard that will be for you. Big hugs.xxxx

Oh Hearty I'm so sorry, I really hope this is your month :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear that Hearty :hugs:

I've just come back from my FS appt. Didn't get very good news. My progesterone is far too low, I need to lose some weight to get my BMI down and he's concerned about the pain and spotting and wants to do a lap and dye. He thinks my thyroid levels are ok.He also wants Mal to do another SA, and if that comes back at the same low level for morphology, we would be looking at IVF.
Just feel like crying and jacking it all in! The only positive thing he said, was that I managed to get pg before fairly quickly. He also advised not to bother temping any more.
:cry:

Thanks Lucy. I'm so upset right now. I'm having a pity party for myself. It just doesn't seem fair. I was pregnant with my first 2 Thanksgivings ago and announced it to these very people on Thanksgiving. Now look at me. I should have 2 babies and another due in March. And these girls, who are sisters by the way, already have babies. Why do they get their second ones and I don't even have one? I'm hoping to he in the tww for Thanksgiving but I got a negative Opk today so I doubt I will be. You are right, it is right around the corner, but I still can't help thinking about all the pregnancy talk that will be happening that day.

I was thinking about emailing both of them and telling them how happy I am for them but how hard it is for me. They don't know about my diagnosis so I would tell them about that as well. Is that awful of me to do? I don't want to take away from their joy but I do want them to be sensitive to my feelings. I don't know what to do. Should I just try and deal with it?

Help!

Oh damn Sugar!!! FFS!!!

I hate Mondays, especially this one with all of it's crappy news.

I think a lap and dye are a good idea. If there is endo, they might be able to remove it. Can't they give you meds to try first before moving straight to IVF?

Sugar, sorry you're feeling down after your appt. :hugs:
why did your doc say not to bother temping?

Hearty, I wonder if it would be best to tell them about your diagnosis so that they are aware and more sensitive towards your feelings. Otherwise they might talk about being pregnant and expecting and symptoms, etc. etc. the entire time which will only make things worse for you. Again, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this :hugs:

Thanks Lucy. I'm so upset right now. I'm having a pity party for myself. It just doesn't seem fair. I was pregnant with my first 2 Thanksgivings ago and announced it to these very people on Thanksgiving. Now look at me. I should have 2 babies and another due in March. And these girls, who are sisters by the way, already have babies. Why do they get their second ones and I don't even have one? I'm hoping to he in the tww for Thanksgiving but I got a negative Opk today so I doubt I will be. You are right, it is right around the corner, but I still can't help thinking about all the pregnancy talk that will be happening that day.

I was thinking about emailing both of them and telling them how happy I am for them but how hard it is for me. They don't know about my diagnosis so I would tell them about that as well. Is that awful of me to do? I don't want to take away from their joy but I do want them to be sensitive to my feelings. I don't know what to do. Should I just try and deal with it?

Help!

Amanda before I got onto the second part of your post I was thinking you must tell them what you've been through and how hard it is for you. So yeah I think emailing them is a good idea you need to protect yourself and if they know exactly whats going on hopefully they will be senstive towards your feelings.

Oh and you have every right to feel the way you do allow yourself to tomorrow you will be stronger. I know how hard it can be I've found out a friend of mine is pregnant it totally took me by surpise as she was a friend who said she never wanted children and made it quite clear to her hubby that there would be no children in their future and shes expecting their first baby next march I felt I needed to tell her what steve and I have been through and she has been so understanding said that when we met up that she was happy to keep the baby topic of the table as she understands how hard it must be for me I thought that was so sweet.

I am sure they will understand and I am sorry you have to deal with this. when is your meal? I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Sugar I am so sorry hopefully a lap and dye will help. What will they do for the low progesterone levels? I dont know if this helps but steve's first sa wasnt great and he had to do it again and it was much much better the second time in fact they weren't concerened about it at all.

:hugs: to you

Thanks Lucy and Yogi. You are right, I do need to tell them what's been going on. They completely know about my mcs, but they don't know about the diagnosis. I'm just sick to my stomach about this right now.

Tim just emailed me and told me that I will be joining them in pregnancy and ours baby will be younger, hence more attractive. LOL!

He then just emailed me again and said "you will be pregnant by Thursday!"

I'm really not sure I'll ovulate by Thursday, but it is a sweet thought!

Yogi, I'm sorry you are feeling so down too. Blah to this day.

And yeah, where the hell is Nato? I'm really missing her too.

Ahh bless Tim, what a sweetheart. He's right plus I think you will have the trendiest baby on the planet if he/she if anything like it's Mumma!! xxx

I think Nato's in jail for murdering too many bunny rabbits :rofl:

Either that or she's been locked up for harressing Matt from the X-Factor.xxx

yeah where is Nato? hope she's alright.

Awww thats so sweet of tim looks like your going to have a busy week amanda :winkwink:

Just popping in to say :wave:
Sorry about your cousins news Hearty! :hugs:

awww Hearty that is so sweet of Tim...and he's right, you could very well be pregnant by Thanksgiving but you just won't know it yet!

You ladies are awesome. Thanks! You are the only people I can feel comfortable with telling this news to and complaining about it.

Tim is great indeed and yes we'll be busy. And Sassy, I plan to have a very stylish baby!

If Nato is in jail, we need to figure out a way to bust her out!

I think Nato's in jail for murdering too many bunny rabbits

Either that or she's been locked up for harressing Matt from the X-Factor.xxx

:rofl::rofl:

We need to start a "free Nato" campaign!! Come on girls get your thinking hats on, we need that crazy mofo around here to cheer us all up!xxx

Count me in Sassy for the "free Nato" campaign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->