Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Please let Wagner and Kate be gone this week!!

I personally thought Cheryl acted like a dick by what she said to Wagner!!!xxx

I missed the feedback wagner got what did she day? what did he say?

Dawny a double eviction that sounds like a good idea.

Apparetly he had made a comment to the press earlier in the week saying that basically Cheryl came from a council estate and look where she is today, she pulled him up on it and was really nasty and rather pathetic about it! Showed her old self last night!xx

I agree she acted unprofessionally, but Wagner seems to upset everyone and he's also shite! :haha:

Loved Ollie Murs and I really like the charity song!

oh my god wagner and katie through who the hell is voting for them danni looked like she was ready to smack someone!!

the charity song was brill but sad to say xfactor is a fix

What a fix!!!! Why are cher and paige in the bottom 2 what the hell its such a fix im not happy now xxxx

I don't think it's a fix, it's just the way people are voting. I hope Paige goes out of the two!

Grrr Cher better not get booted off, Wagner or the imp should have gone, total fix!!!

Wow, that was shocking!!! I loved Paige, but I am glad Cher stayed. She has a bit of an attitude so hopefully this will humble her a bit, though. Wagner is such a dick, I'm getting soooo sick of him!

Thanks for the AF info, girls. I'm back to light bleeding today so I guess it's pretty normal, just not as heavy as it used to be. Sassy, I'm happy to hear yours were usually light...it's hard to know what's 'normal', you know? I don't go around talking about my AF to many people. :haha:

I feel sorry for paige as he didnt deserve to be there neither did cher at this rate will end up with katie and wagner in the final!! :gun:

Lucy, if that were the case I would cry! I can't believe Katie's still there. I'm watching Xtra Factor and there was just the most awkward exchange between Matt and Konnie about Wagner. He was saying what an 'absolute joke' the elimination was....awkward!

I know allie it would be awful, Matt has been quite vocal this week about how it is a singing contest and thats what people should vote on. He was also quite vocal about the fact aiden went and how unfair it was, he had a dig at simon telling him he shouldnt keep people in for headlines!!

Just a quick :hi: since you're speaking a foreign language!

:rofl: @ Meg....I was thinking the same......and Im in the same country!!!!!! hehe

At least its not just me! LOL I don't watch... So, I haven't a clue!

Also... A big :hissy: for my grocer not having any dried porcinis today! I need them! :growlmad: He said they'll be in tomorrow... If not, I guess I'll be searching the city for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->