Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hearty ive been thinking about you all day babes, hope youre holding on ok and not puking your guts out!!!!! PMA PMA PMA all the way!!!!!!!

Mel seriously????? WTF???

Thinking of you Heartylicious so excited to see baba.

Mel WTF are they doing with your results hun? im sorry but they are totally taking the piss now ggggrrrrr!!! do they not realise how stressful this all is for u? I'd go ape shit if it was me! Believe me i am one nasty hormonal pregnant woman hahahaha :haha:
FX'd u both get fabulous news :happydance: i know u will & i cant wait.

I know eh?! (yes I am Canadian and like to say eh! lol). I am getting so frustrated with it, but I am trying to concentrate on work so I don't keep stressing myself out over it.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning (will be gone all morning, but will be back in the afternoon), and I also plan on letting the doctor know what the other doctor told me last week. I am guessing he is not going to be pleased one bit!

So does anyone else have any news or anything happening? I can't wait to hear about Hearty's scan.

Has anyone heard from Nato at all? I hope she is doing ok.

She posted on FB 4 days ago... I guess she's okay. Haven't heard from her!

hey girls :hugs: just caught up with posts. So much for my day at home got a call at 7am this morning asking if I could go in and teach which I could so been working all day and got work for tomorrow which is good.

Hearty I am thinking about you and have been all day!!

Mel I cant believe you havnt heard yet how frustrating hope you get the results soon.

Megg I have no idea with your charts but I'm assuming you have O this month.

I have been starving all day today and feeling a bit nausous but think that maybe because I've been so hungry.

Luce, when i was in the tww i had this strange sensation like between nausea and hunger pains. I dismissed the feeling cause i didnt wanna get my hopes up but im sure now it was very (very) low grade nausea!!!

I believe Hearty should be in the process of getting her scan right now. I'm so excited to hear about it.....

wow, bladder overload today! I think I have been to the washroom at least 10 times already since I have been awake this morning! I think I am going to get a sore fanjita from all this wiping! lol!

Vicky I hope so but really trying not to get my hopes up so just assuming it was because I was hungry and one of those things.

I believe Hearty should be in the process of getting her scan right now. I'm so excited to hear about it.....

Me too Mel hope all is going well I'm so exicted for her!!

I keep coming to check and see if she has posted anything yet

Where for art thou Hearty?? hehe x im a impatient bugger lol xxxxxxxxx

No results from Hearty's scan or from Mel's bloods yet?!?! :hissy: WTF? Patience is a virtue that I don't have time for!!!

I'm going to phone in half an hour again; really losing my patience!

FFS!! Poor you Msar, i was in tears when i had to ring on Friday for my blood results, its so terrifying. When she said the results weren't back i nearly lost it, luckily she chased them for me( i think she knew i was a woman on the edge)!!

They really don't get it do they?

:hugs: xx

ok, so I am impatient because I didn't wait half an hour to call......result #1 is in......I'm in tears - 38,780!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It increased from 8044 from a week before. I'm so friggin happy!!! At first I thought she said 3878 and my heart dropped, so I asked her to repeat it so I could write it down.....

What a huge relief!!

oh totally Amy. I am so very happy. I feel the stress leaving me now.....but I am feeling vengful to that doctor....I would do anything to kick him in the balls!

ok, so I am impatient because I didn't wait half an hour to call......result #1 is in......I'm in tears - 38,780!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It increased from 8044 from a week before. I'm so friggin happy!!! At first I thought she said 3878 and my heart dropped, so I asked her to repeat it so I could write it down.....

What a huge relief!!

I would really like to do this ---> :wohoo: right now!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!!! :yipee: OMG! :cloud9:

oh totally Amy. I am so very happy. I feel the stress leaving me now.....but I am feeling vengful to that doctor....I would do anything to kick him in the balls!

Do it... and blame it on the 38,780mIU of HCG coursing through your veins with the healthy pregnancy that he made you think you were going to lose! FUCKER! :growlmad:

MSARKOZI!!!!!

AMAZING NUMBERS-WELL DONE HUNNY XXXX

:happydance:

Thanks girls!!! Megg, you did that so much better then me, lol! That's how I am feeling......just want to run around because I am so excited and on cloud 9! and yes, that doctor is a total FUCKER!!! well said:)

Now we just need good news from Hearty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->