Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Where is Hearty with her good news?!?! I'm not patient enough for this!!!

woohoo, this day just gets better and better!! The nurse managed to change my u/s from Friday to tomorrow since I am already in getting one done!!!!! I get to see my little angel tomorrow:cloud9:

Ok ladies, i'm gonna have to cave and go to bed, i can barely keep my eyes open....Hearty i'll be dreamin off you hun xx

I check in as soon as i'm up in the morning

Night night girls xx

Hi girls, sorry to keep you all waiting. It has been an impossibly long and draining day. I have nothing good to share with you at all. There is a sac measuring 5+1, no yolk, no heartbeat and lots of "debris" in my uterus, which they think is blood. I'm 6+4 today. I basically had to make a decision to terminate the pregnancy on Friday in the operating room, wait until Monday and do it wide awake in my doctor's office or wait it out with the chance of having a miscarriage on the airplane that I'm taking on Tuesday night for my vacation. If it didn't happen on the plane, there would be a chance it would happen on my vacation, the beach perhaps. Lovely choices. Since I've had this procedure both awake and asleep, I opted to be asleep. Being awake for it was the most traumatic experience of my life. Plus that would mean doing it on Monday and then taking a plane on Tuesday. So, I go in this Friday to become un-pregnant. :cry:

My doctor was willing to wait to do another scan in a week but she said it really didn't look good. If I didn't have this vacation, I probably would wait it out another week. But honestly, my gut tells me this one isn't mine to keep, so why wait? Plus, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I will get the bleeding over with. I can't go into the ocean while I'm bleeding. I went to Hawaii 4 days after my first loss and couldn't go in the ocean at all. This time I'm going to Cape Cod and all we do is sit on the beach. I'm hoping I'll stop bleeding for part of the trip.

I'm exhausted and empty. Not much more to say. My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Might have some wine.

Hi girls, sorry to keep you all waiting. It has been an impossibly long and draining day. I have nothing good to share with you at all. There is a sac measuring 5+1, no yolk, no heartbeat and lots of "debris" in my uterus, which they think is blood. I'm 6+4 today. I basically had to make a decision to terminate the pregnancy on Friday in the operating room, wait until Monday and do it wide awake in my doctor's office or wait it out with the chance of having a miscarriage on the airplane that I'm taking on Tuesday night for my vacation. If it didn't happen on the plane, there would be a chance it would happen on my vacation, the beach perhaps. Lovely choices. Since I've had this procedure both awake and asleep, I opted to be asleep. Being awake for it was the most traumatic experience of my life. Plus that would mean doing it on Monday and then taking a plane on Tuesday. So, I go in this Friday to become un-pregnant. :cry:

My doctor was willing to wait to do another scan in a week but she said it really didn't look good. If I didn't have this vacation, I probably would wait it out another week. But honestly, my gut tells me this one isn't mine to keep, so why wait? Plus, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I will get the bleeding over with. I can't go into the ocean while I'm bleeding. I went to Hawaii 4 days after my first loss and couldn't go in the ocean at all. This time I'm going to Cape Cod and all we do is sit on the beach. I'm hoping I'll stop bleeding for part of the trip.

I'm exhausted and empty. Not much more to say. My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Might have some wine.

Oh, Amanda! :hugs: I'm SO sorry! I wish I could be there to give you a real hug in person! I'm absolutely gutted for you!!! :cry:

Thanks Megg. Gutted myself. I can't believe this is happening for the 3rd time. I feel...god, I don't even know how I feel.

Desperate. That's how I feel.

oh Hearty!! I am so sad for you:cry: I feel like this is a mistake, and my heart aches for you. I wish I could do something for you:hugs:

Thanks Megg. Gutted myself. I can't believe this is happening for the 3rd time. I feel...god, I don't even know how I feel.

Desperate. That's how I feel.

I'm sure! :cry: I really want to be able to say something and make it all better... but I know I can't! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls, there is absolutely nothing to say. Nothing but my baby would make me feel better right now.

I am thrilled for you Mel. I really am. I want you to get nice and fat with a beautiful bump. I'll follow close behind.

I know it is your anniversary tomorrow, and it's not the happiest of times, but I hope you and Tim take comfort in each other, and are able to support one another. We are here for both of you. No words are going to give you comfort at this time, and you can be as sad as you want to be. We are crying with you.:hugs:

Yeah... Give Tim our love as well! I know the men hurt too! :hugs:

Thanks girls. Tim just smiled at your sentiment. He was such a rock with me today. I love him for that! He'll be with me every step of the way on Friday too.

I will be there with you in spirit, holding your hand.

I just got a FB message from Nato! She heard that I had news. I just gave her the update and told her we missed her. It was nice to hear from her.

Glad he is there for you, love! Also glad that you heard from Nato. Its nice to know that she's okay! Wish it was under better circumstances that you had spoken to her though! :(

Oh, hearty!.....I am so,so sorry. :cry:

I know there are no words for right now, and I'm in shock reading this. I just can't believe it. My thoughts are with you and Tim and will continue to be to be through this. It's wonderful he's been such a rock through this and will be there with you Friday. As Mel said, be as sad as you want to be and take comfort in one another. I am wrapping my arms around you sending you the hugest virtual hug right now.....you are such a source of strength and inspiriation on this forum and I wish I could repay that but I don't know how. :( Thinking of you and sharing in your sadness. :cry: :hug:

Mel, I am so thrilled with your numbers. They are fabulous. :hugs:

But I am feeling very somber at the moment, feeling absolutely heartbroken for hearty. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->