Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh my god, I am seriously laughing so hard right now I'm crying (good tears!!!)

I'm imagining him down in your business only to look up and strike a pose for you. Oh my god, that is funny.

Aside from the obvious sadness and trauma of your experience, the whole scene sounds like something out of a dark comedy. How the hell is anyone flirting at a time like this? Especially your doctor? But thank god if it got you through those hours.

Hot doc is quite the personality isn't he? Is he married?

So basically the whole of Greece fancies hot doc!!

You got a get us a photo of this man, England needs a hot doc to perv over!!

hahaha loving the hairy talk girls!

Being of Irish/Spanish descent I am very hairy. I think one of the most annoying things about TTCing (apart from the obvious lack of baby) is the constant hair removal. My bikini line is SO sore and bumpy after me having to shave up pretty much every day from CD10 to CD20!

I think doctors respond to the personality they are dealing with. Like i told you before my basic coping mechanism is to laugh at my problem or make sick jokes that at first makes everyone uncomfortable. My friends know how i deal so as soon as they entered the room where i was waiting to give birth they started flirting like crazy bitches. This sort of caught on to hot doc and the midwivesas well!!! He is quite a personality though even on his own!!!
Yeah he is married to his high school sweetheart and they have 2 little girls.

Being of Irish/Spanish descent I am very hairy. I think one of the most annoying things about TTCing (apart from the obvious lack of baby) is the constant hair removal. My bikini line is SO sore and bumpy after me having to shave up pretty much every day from CD10 to CD20!

That's so funny! My husband basically knows when it's business time because my legs aren't stubbly! If they are smooth, it means business.

My Spanish step-father was the least hairy person I know! My brother is half Irish half Spanish and he also has no hair. How strange? Where did that come from? Maybe the women inherit the hairy gene in Spain? That's probably it. Give the women one more thing to have to deal with!

I shave everywhere except bikini! I leave that to the proffesionals darling!!!

Vicky, it sounds like some sort of weird sex club you had going on in there. He must love you as a patient. You certainly aren't boring!

Well PR girl, your a better woman than i am, the only time my bikini line gets a shave is when i'm going swimming, hubby has to deal with it au naturelle!! In my defense i am blessed with a fairly neat foof, its when i get older and it creeps upwards and outwards i'll start to worry! x

Vicky, it sounds like some sort of weird sex club you had going on in there. He must love you as a patient. You certainly aren't boring!

Actually he does love having me as a patient, he says this all the time! And why not?
1. We argue science all the time
2. I keep him on his toes with my inspirational (loony)questions
3. I make his work challenging, i mean whats fun about a woman who gets pregnant and actually gives birth to a live child?????????????????????//
4. Im not too bad to look at

All in all its a win win situation for both of us!!!

Yeah, mine's pretty neat too, luckily. I'm pretty lucky on that front. I fear the day when I'm too old to take care of certain personal things that no one else knows about though.

Well PR girl, your a better woman than i am, the only time my bikini line gets a shave is when i'm going swimming, hubby has to deal with it au naturelle!! In my defense i am blessed with a fairly neat foof, its when i get older and it creeps upwards and outwards i'll start to worry! x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my god i almost choked!!!! The things we talk about in this thread!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!

Actually he does love having me as a patient, he says this all the time! And why not?
1. We argue science all the time
2. I keep him on his toes with my inspirational (loony)questions
3. I make his work challenging, i mean whats fun about a woman who gets pregnant and actually gives birth to a live child?????????????????????//
4. Im not too bad to look at

All in all its a win win situation for both of us!!!

Exactly my point. He must adore you! Who needs the boring basic woman? I bet he went into practice just to get a patient like you. I wonder if he lets any of his other patients call him like he lets you. I think he has a soft spot in his heart for you. And why shouldn't he? He has all the reasons above!!!

Ok girls, I need your opinion. After the D&C on Friday, I need to avoid things like swimming in the ocean and sex since I'll be bleeding and my cervix will be open. I'm so incredibly pale and would love to do a spray tan. Do you think that is too risky? I don't want to do it before Friday because it will wear off by the time I go on vacation. I want to do it sometime next week. I've done them before. I don't think any of it has ever creeped inside me. What do you think?

Ok girls, I need your opinion. After the D&C on Friday, I need to avoid things like swimming in the ocean and sex since I'll be bleeding and my cervix will be open. I'm so incredibly pale and would love to do a spray tan. Do you think that is too risky? I don't want to do it before Friday because it will wear off by the time I go on vacation. I want to do it sometime next week. I've done them before. I don't think any of it has ever creeped inside me. What do you think?

Go for it honey, it no big deal honestly!! Trust me im a doctor!!!!!!

I can't imagine it would hurt Hearty, never thought of that one, dare i say -have you googled it?
x

Sweet! So when I get my exam and the doctor asks what all that brown stuff is in my lady parts, I'll tell her that my doctor Vickyd said it was ok!

Yeah, I'm thinking it should be ok. I'll squeeze my fanjita really tight.

No, I haven't googled it yet. Will take a looksie right now.

BTW, where is Megg?? I saw your chart honey. WTF?????

Sweet! So when I get my exam and the doctor asks what all that brown stuff is in my lady parts, I'll tell her that my doctor Vickyd said it was ok!

Yeah, I'm thinking it should be ok. I'll squeeze my fanjita really tight.

Oh my god hearty you are one gifted bitch!!!!!!!! Do you do those vagina clunches while seated at your pc at work?????????????????????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hot doc would be impressed!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"