Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I have been known to practice vag squeezes in the past. Not on a regular basis though. Sometimes I notice that I'm clenching it without even thinking about it. I don't know if it is stress or just something I do. I'm hoping it will keep it nice and tight throughout old age! That should make Tim happy!! And I'd do anything to impress hot doc!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do the clenches sometimes during the deed when i wanna quicken the process!!!! It really works....

Keep your paws off my hot doc bitch!!!!!!

Yeah, totally when doing the deed. It is a brilliant trick!

Oh, listen to me bitch, I'm coming over to Greece and getting hot doc. I need something to keep my mind off all this shit! You can have him back when you are having your healthy baby. Though he might not want you anymore because you'll turn into one of those boring women!

We have so much power dont we????? I mean they cant do anything cool like that!

Yeah, totally when doing the deed. It is a brilliant trick!

Oh, listen to me bitch, I'm coming over to Greece and getting hot doc. I need something to keep my mind off all this shit! You can have him back when you are having your healthy baby. Though he might not want you anymore because you'll turn into one of those boring women!

OooooHH!!! Sneaky Hearty using that card!!!! I like!!!!!
Just for that i will loan him to you, but i want him back in ti top condition!!!
And for the record i can never be boring, i have decades of trauma on my shoulders darling, just ask any one of my many therapists!!!!!!

I have to use all of my sneaky cards while I can. It's not every day I can get away with this!

Ok, I'll give him back in better condition than I found him...promise!

If you ever got boring I would divorce you on this site.

BTW, where is Mel???

Oh damn! I just realized I accidentally erased my Disco Tester banner. Can someone send me the code so I don't have to go back and look for it in the June tester thread?

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg

Ok that was stupid.... I tried to cut and paste the code....
What should i do?

hee hee. Alter the code in some way. Put a * at the beginning of the code.

Ok girls, I need your opinion. After the D&C on Friday, I need to avoid things like swimming in the ocean and sex since I'll be bleeding and my cervix will be open. I'm so incredibly pale and would love to do a spray tan. Do you think that is too risky? I don't want to do it before Friday because it will wear off by the time I go on vacation. I want to do it sometime next week. I've done them before. I don't think any of it has ever creeped inside me. What do you think?

Go for it honey, it no big deal honestly!! Trust me im a doctor!!!!!!

Sweet! So when I get my exam and the doctor asks what all that brown stuff is in my lady parts, I'll tell her that my doctor Vickyd said it was ok!

Yeah, I'm thinking it should be ok. I'll squeeze my fanjita really tight.

All i can visualise now is Hearty having a spray tan with fanjita clenched!! Hearty i have thought of a flaw to your plan, when i clench mine i also screw my face up, could be a bad move hearty- a) the beauty therapist will think your trying not to fart and b) you'll get dodgy tan lines all over your face!!:haha:

*https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg*

Ok i added the * symbol before and after!!! any more bright ideas ????

I think I can keep the face unclenched. Luckily here, it is an automated booth that you go in. No beauty therapist involved! It's kind of like a spray tan car wash!

Attachments

• mystic_2_2l34_w52r_gnhj_rn8m_sjwv_uhg8_ill5_gqnq_vzhd.jpg
    mystic_2_2l34_w52r_gnhj_rn8m_sjwv_uhg8_ill5_gqnq_vzhd.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg123

I added the 123 at the end

You are sassy today miss Vick! Love it! I'll go back and find Megg's original thread. I know she altered the code, can't remember how she did it.

I have to call a client now. Need to log off for a while. Love you girls!!!

I think I can keep the face unclenched. Luckily here, it is an automated booth that you go in. No beauty therapist involved! It's kind of like a spray tan car wash!

OMG!!! How bizarre, so i presume you just set it for what you want!!

How cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->