Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I think I can keep the face unclenched. Luckily here, it is an automated booth that you go in. No beauty therapist involved! It's kind of like a spray tan car wash!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Remember that episode in friends where Ross gets one side done over and over again????? That was so hilarious!!!! Do that and take pics, then send them to us and we can have a good laugh at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My loves i have to go to bed now...I will dream of hairy faces, moles, tanned fanjitas and hairy bush thanks to you guys!!!!! nighty night

just wanted to quickly give an update, as I am out the door in a minute again. The ultrasound was great. At first he nearly gave me a heart attack by asking where the baby was?! Then he found it, phew! Baby has a strong heart beat at 132 bpm, and apparently has a large head (so does OH, so this is gonna hurt!). I was only allowed to take 2 pictures, and they aren't very clear. I will post a picture later. My due date is February 28th, so I am one day ahead of what I thought I was. The second blood results is great - 56,927. So doing really good.

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, but I will catch up as soon as I am back home (going to visit OH's aunt - I bought her flowers as a thank you).

Fantastic Msar!! Its lovely to hear some great news xx

:happydance:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg Click the image button then insert this.

Vicky, it sounds like some sort of weird sex club you had going on in there. He must love you as a patient. You certainly aren't boring!

Actually he does love having me as a patient, he says this all the time! And why not?
1. We argue science all the time
2. I keep him on his toes with my inspirational (loony)questions
3. I make his work challenging, i mean whats fun about a woman who gets pregnant and actually gives birth to a live child?????????????????????//
4. Im not too bad to look at

All in all its a win win situation for both of us!!!

Showing what an absolutely horrible person I am, I laughed really loud when I read that! I feel like I should apologize! LOL

P.S. When a woman at the hospital asked me why I was having all the blood tests (she was looking for my official diagnosis), I made her very uncomfortable by responding in a chipper voice, "I kill babies!... Oh, but only my own! Not yours!" :rofl:

Ok girls, I need your opinion. After the D&C on Friday, I need to avoid things like swimming in the ocean and sex since I'll be bleeding and my cervix will be open. I'm so incredibly pale and would love to do a spray tan. Do you think that is too risky? I don't want to do it before Friday because it will wear off by the time I go on vacation. I want to do it sometime next week. I've done them before. I don't think any of it has ever creeped inside me. What do you think?

I don't think you have to worry about being spray tanned on the inside! Get your spray tan! :hugs:

No, I haven't googled it yet. Will take a looksie right now.

BTW, where is Megg?? I saw your chart honey. WTF?????

I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE! I was asleep!!! My chart is a raggedy ass piece of shit. Kevin says I O'd this morning... I did have a dream about lots of pain in the girly region... maybe it was real? In the dream, I'd been watching lots of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" (had in real life too) and was scared the pain was labor and I didn't know it! :rofl: I'm such a twat! Hoping he's right! FX'd for temp rise in the morning!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do the clenches sometimes during the deed when i wanna quicken the process!!!! It really works....

Keep your paws off my hot doc bitch!!!!!!

YES IT DOES! Thank [insert deity here] for that!

Yeah, totally when doing the deed. It is a brilliant trick!

Oh, listen to me bitch, I'm coming over to Greece and getting hot doc. I need something to keep my mind off all this shit! You can have him back when you are having your healthy baby. Though he might not want you anymore because you'll turn into one of those boring women!

OooooHH!!! Sneaky Hearty using that card!!!! I like!!!!!
Just for that i will loan him to you, but i want him back in ti top condition!!!
And for the record i can never be boring, i have decades of trauma on my shoulders darling, just ask any one of my many therapists!!!!!!

Watch out... I think Hearty actually could be considered one of your therapists! It is what she does! And, this might as well be the loony bin! :dohh:

I have to use all of my sneaky cards while I can. It's not every day I can get away with this!

Ok, I'll give him back in better condition than I found him...promise!

If you ever got boring I would divorce you on this site.

BTW, where is Mel???

Aww... I have a "future wife" on BnB... and another girl has recently had my child... she also inseminated me through txt the other night... all very clinical! I think we might have lost our minds!

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg

:rofl:

*https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg*

:rofl::rofl:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg123

I added the 123 at the end

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg Click the image button then insert this.

Code (no *'s): [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Who sees where the *'s go now? Hmmm? :rofl: Love you girls to pieces!!!

just wanted to quickly give an update, as I am out the door in a minute again. The ultrasound was great. At first he nearly gave me a heart attack by asking where the baby was?! Then he found it, phew! Baby has a strong heart beat at 132 bpm, and apparently has a large head (so does OH, so this is gonna hurt!). I was only allowed to take 2 pictures, and they aren't very clear. I will post a picture later. My due date is February 28th, so I am one day ahead of what I thought I was. The second blood results is great - 56,927. So doing really good.

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, but I will catch up as soon as I am back home (going to visit OH's aunt - I bought her flowers as a thank you).

:yipee: That's fantastic! :hugs:

AFM... Fuck my chart! It I don't get a monster spike tomorrow, I'm done! I'm not even upset... I'm just tired of it! LOL

I am so relieved!! I almost cried when I heard the heart beat. My friend told me it's going to be a boy since it is 132 bpm, so I guess we will see. The neat thing is, my due date is the same day my BFF had her baby this year!

Attachments

• DSC02406.jpg
    DSC02406.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
I'm also going to say boy, and it has nothing to do with the heart rate! :hugs: Gorgeous piccy!!!

Congrats Mel, that is wonderful news. What a relief after all the bad news. You deserve it.

I've always had this feeling it was a boy as well, so I want to see if I am right or not. Can't wait for the one scan so we can find out for sure!

The dr sent a letter to the gyno today as well, letting them know my mom's history as well as mine, so he said to expect a call from them. My mom had to be stitched at 3 months with my brother, and at 5 months with me. So we are thinking I might have the same issue.

Oh, and I even scored the doctor's phone number today! lol! He told me to phone him if I ever have any issues, just not if the issue is what to have for dinner:) He is a great doctor, and I am so glad to have him.

Thanks Hearty! Happy Anniversary to you and Tim. I hope you are able to enjoy it :hugs:

I also agree that you should take a couple days off of work. After my mc, I took a couple days off of work and it really helped. I spent the two days putting together a new computer desk, so it really took my mind off of it. Being at home really helped, especially since I didn't want to be around anyone at work. So take a couple days for yourself!

Yay Mel! So so happy to hear the great news!
AFM... (I can't write that without giggling)
I got a smiley!
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hdlHfa-yy-8/TD2hBXfakgI/AAAAAAAAAU8/IkBieCbMOV4/s320/IMG_1017.jpg

yah Jaymes!!! seeing a smiley face always puts a smile on your own face:) Get busy girl!!:sex::sex::sex:

wow i've missed a fair bit haven't i. I'm not going back to read the pages i missed cause it takes to long.

:hug: heartree i'm sorry you are going through this again.

Ok now i've never had a spray tan but am scared to get one now incase it might go into my girly bits. lol

AFM i still have got anything on my OPK and this cycle has turned out to be a dud. i call the Dr tomorrow morning to see where i go from here. Oh well such is life

This is the darkest OPK line I've EVER seen! WOW!
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hdlHfa-yy-8/TD5XF55_bOI/AAAAAAAAAVE/8efwwLh7IC0/s320/IMG_1022.jpg

wow i've missed a fair bit haven't i. I'm not going back to read the pages i missed cause it takes to long.

:hug: heartree i'm sorry you are going through this again.

Ok now i've never had a spray tan but am scared to get one now incase it might go into my girly bits. lol

AFM i still have got anything on my OPK and this cycle has turned out to be a dud. i call the Dr tomorrow morning to see where i go from here. Oh well such is life

OMG I am sorry, I think we posted at the same time... Forgive me?

its ok i don't mind i'm actually jellous i never get true positive on my OPK ever i have what i call a Mary+ i think its kinda like your middle one. I know i definatly O when they are like that cause that how i fell and los the last one:thumbup:

mine were never dark either Jaymes. When I thought it looked good, I would use the digital one after just to make sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->