Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Me too! I was totally shocked to see that one because the darkest mine have ever been is the first one! That is why I am so super excited about it!

OPKs looking great, Jaymie!

Sorry about the dud cycle, Mary! :hugs:

Can someone promise me a temp spike in the morning?

P.S. I tried EA Sports Active for the first time tonight... That was SUPER unfortunate! I feel older, fatter, and more out of shape than EVER! :dohh:

lol Meg....I only tried that once and haven't again. I prefer Wii Fit instead, or the Biggest Loser one

See, I traded Wii Fit for it because it bored me to death! Hated Wii Fit! :( I'm hoping if I do it in the morning (rather than right after eating) I can do it without wanting to vomit!!! FX'd!

Wanting to vomit is always a sign of a good work out... for me at least. Even typing this out, on my phone is killing my arms. One more day of my class this week, then I move on to the wii fit for the weekend. :D

Vicky, it sounds like some sort of weird sex club you had going on in there. He must love you as a patient. You certainly aren't boring!

Actually he does love having me as a patient, he says this all the time! And why not?
1. We argue science all the time
2. I keep him on his toes with my inspirational (loony)questions
3. I make his work challenging, i mean whats fun about a woman who gets pregnant and actually gives birth to a live child?????????????????????//
4. Im not too bad to look at

All in all its a win win situation for both of us!!!

Showing what an absolutely horrible person I am, I laughed really loud when I read that! I feel like I should apologize! LOL

P.S. When a woman at the hospital asked me why I was having all the blood tests (she was looking for my official diagnosis), I made her very uncomfortable by responding in a chipper voice, "I kill babies!... Oh, but only my own! Not yours!" :rofl:

Ok girls, I need your opinion. After the D&C on Friday, I need to avoid things like swimming in the ocean and sex since I'll be bleeding and my cervix will be open. I'm so incredibly pale and would love to do a spray tan. Do you think that is too risky? I don't want to do it before Friday because it will wear off by the time I go on vacation. I want to do it sometime next week. I've done them before. I don't think any of it has ever creeped inside me. What do you think?

I don't think you have to worry about being spray tanned on the inside! Get your spray tan! :hugs:

No, I haven't googled it yet. Will take a looksie right now.

BTW, where is Megg?? I saw your chart honey. WTF?????

I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE! I was asleep!!! My chart is a raggedy ass piece of shit. Kevin says I O'd this morning... I did have a dream about lots of pain in the girly region... maybe it was real? In the dream, I'd been watching lots of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" (had in real life too) and was scared the pain was labor and I didn't know it! :rofl: I'm such a twat! Hoping he's right! FX'd for temp rise in the morning!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do the clenches sometimes during the deed when i wanna quicken the process!!!! It really works....

Keep your paws off my hot doc bitch!!!!!!

YES IT DOES! Thank [insert deity here] for that!

Yeah, totally when doing the deed. It is a brilliant trick!

Oh, listen to me bitch, I'm coming over to Greece and getting hot doc. I need something to keep my mind off all this shit! You can have him back when you are having your healthy baby. Though he might not want you anymore because you'll turn into one of those boring women!

OooooHH!!! Sneaky Hearty using that card!!!! I like!!!!!
Just for that i will loan him to you, but i want him back in ti top condition!!!
And for the record i can never be boring, i have decades of trauma on my shoulders darling, just ask any one of my many therapists!!!!!!

Watch out... I think Hearty actually could be considered one of your therapists! It is what she does! And, this might as well be the loony bin! :dohh:

I have to use all of my sneaky cards while I can. It's not every day I can get away with this!

Ok, I'll give him back in better condition than I found him...promise!

If you ever got boring I would divorce you on this site.

BTW, where is Mel???

Aww... I have a "future wife" on BnB... and another girl has recently had my child... she also inseminated me through txt the other night... all very clinical! I think we might have lost our minds!

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg

:rofl:

*https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg*

:rofl::rofl:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg123

I added the 123 at the end

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg Click the image button then insert this.

Code (no *'s): [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Who sees where the *'s go now? Hmmm? :rofl: Love you girls to pieces!!!

just wanted to quickly give an update, as I am out the door in a minute again. The ultrasound was great. At first he nearly gave me a heart attack by asking where the baby was?! Then he found it, phew! Baby has a strong heart beat at 132 bpm, and apparently has a large head (so does OH, so this is gonna hurt!). I was only allowed to take 2 pictures, and they aren't very clear. I will post a picture later. My due date is February 28th, so I am one day ahead of what I thought I was. The second blood results is great - 56,927. So doing really good.

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, but I will catch up as soon as I am back home (going to visit OH's aunt - I bought her flowers as a thank you).

:yipee: That's fantastic! :hugs:

AFM... Fuck my chart! It I don't get a monster spike tomorrow, I'm done! I'm not even upset... I'm just tired of it! LOL

You're one sick puppy too aren't ya???????If only i could have seen the look on the nurse's face PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Yeah laugh away at my complete lack of computer skills bitch!!!!!

WooooHooo Mel!!!!!! We need more good news!!!!!
Dont be expecting any from me bitches!!!

Oh girls I am in the worst mood today.

Last night something just snapped inside me and I sobbed on my husband's shoulder for about half an hour :-(

My friend had just had her first scan and everything was ok - despite bleeding at 5/6 weeks. I'm so happy for her but why couldn't I have stopped bleeding first time around and everything be fine? Also, seeing poor heart tree's news on here and a situation very familiar to my second MC and she's having to go through a third makes me feel really down.

I have proper stabby pains in my lower tummy and this feels like PMS. I'm CD22 today so I thought it would be a bit early for PMS?!

We all have tose crap "why me" days hun.... There's nothing we can do but pick ourselves up and try to carry on with a smile!!!! Or come here and talk about pubic hair!!!!
How long is your cycle? mine is 30 days and around cd 24 i get PMS

My cycle varies. I'm testing as if its a 32 day cycle which is the maximum. Usually i'm about 27-30 days.

Good morning girls! So much to catch up on! Can't believe I missed the conversation about pubic hair. haha, next time I guess!
I can't believe I've managed to stay strong and not test! I still don't have any symptoms that I can tell. I think I am supposed to get AF tomorrow or Saturday, but I am not sure how normal my cycles are after the MC. I had a smiley face OPT on July 2 though...
How are you feeling vicky? have you been able to relax a little bit? was it hard to quit smoking? I've developed this nasty habit since I moved to Norway...I snus sometimes at work! I know it sounds disgusting, but it's not chewing tobacco, it's like this:
https://tobaccoproducts.org/index.php/Catch_Snus
Not the best habit to have, but we all have to have our vices, no?

When are the other girls testing? Should we have our own little testing day?

I've been thinking about you a lot, Amanda...I totally know what you mean about wanting to see your mom. Sometimes a visit with my mom that's the only thing that can lift my spirits. I hope you can enjoy your vacation as much as possible! I would love to go to the beach! We have beaches here in Norway, but it's just always too effing cold. :(

I could handle a small testing day thing... As long as we keep the group small, I don't mind! :)

Amy im embarassed to admit that i have not yet quit smoking....Im terrible i know but to be honest until i hear the heartbeat next week i do not consider myself preggo. My doc told me to relax about the smoking right now, we will cross that bridge next week.

Good for you for not testing yet!!!!!!

Morning. Not a good one. I'm bleeding. I just emailed my doctor, but it is still so early she won't see it for a few hours. I'm supposed to see a client in her home today and more importantly, I have an appointment to get my hair done! It's not a lot of blood and there is no pain. I'm afraid it will get worse though. I'm not sure what to do. I've actually never had a mc like this before. My first one I had a blood clot that bled, but the baby stayed inside of me. The second one wasn't developing so they terminated. I never bled. I don't know what to expect. Any thoughts?

Hearty babes i think you should skip work first of all and stay home till you reach your doc...

Stay at home, they'll understand. Personally, I think i'd go for the hair appt unless it's really bad... Just me though. :hugs:

Yeah, that's what Tim is saying too. It's just so tough. I work for a non-profit agency and we are very short staffed. There is really no one to cover my position. Given that I'm going on vacation, I won't be able to see this client for over a month. I just keep thinking if I'm not in pain, I should just meet with her. But I know you are right. I probably need to reschedule with her and talk to my doctor.

In some ways, I feel relieved. The last two didn't feel like your normal miscarriages. There were weird things happening that no one could really explain. This one actually feels like a run of the mill miscarriage. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better. It makes me feel normal. And it makes me feel like I might not have some weird mystery diagnosis where I will never be able to carry a baby. I feel like this is just a bad luck, regular miscarriage and I can go on to get pregnant with a healthy baby. Tim seems to feel the same way about this one too. It's weird how you start looking at things in a different way. So yay for me and my "normal" miscarriage!

PS - I still want to get my hair done. The thought of going on vacation with roots is horrible. Luckily, my hair salon is right next door to the hospital and my doctor's office!

Stay at home, they'll understand. Personally, I think i'd go for the hair appt unless it's really bad... Just me though. :hugs:

Hee hee, Jaymie, that's what I'm thinking too about the hair appt. I've always said that if you can't feel good, you might as well look good. I want to have beautiful hair and a spray tan for my beach vacation damn it!

Hearty it makes perfect sence to me that you are feeling more normal with a natural miscarriage. I would definately prefer it to the mmc where you feel your body is cheating you!!!
Go get your hair done, im sure you'll be the beach hottie this year!!!!

Hearty - in the scheme of things, I am glad to hear that it is a natural miscarriage. When I had mine, I had a clot come out first and then the bleeding started to happen. The bleeding wasn't anything major, and the mc was over in a matter of hours. A couple days later was when I started having cramps, and the bleeding was light and only lasted for a few days. Once the bleeding stops, your cycle should return to normal, and you can start testing for ovulation.

Definitely go get your hair done still. If you do start getting cramps, I would take some advil or something for it. Maybe lay down and rest for awhile too. If you feel up to it, meet with your client (if it is a long meeting, I would reschedule). But by no means should you feel obligated to have to meet with the client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->