Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Fuckin' witch! I'd be more than happy to take her for you girls! But, instead she just leaves me little pressies here and there each day! What a bitch! :(

Um, isn't a double post supposed to be back to back? What's up with BnB not working?

Sometimes double posts can be a post apart... but I don't honestly know how! Not sure what's going on lately! Maybe its taking queues from my ovaries! LOL

Hi girls. This has been a very very difficult time for me and I've decided to take a little break from this site. I just don't feel like I have anything to offer right now except sadness, anger and irritation. I need to take a break from all things related to pregnancy and ttc. I'm really not dealing well and I need to get my head on straight. I'll check in from time to time, but may end up stalking more than posting. I'm going on vacation on Tuesday and don't expect to check in very much if at all. I think it will be good for me to try to get my thoughts off of this subject. I'll be back though. Probably when I get back from vacation in August, but I'm going to play it by ear.

That being said, I still care deeply about all of you. Megg, I hope your ovaries start to cooperate.

Prgirl, good luck to you hon.

Cazza and Amy, I'm so sorry about the witch. I'm dreading and looking forward to her all at once. She sucks.

Lucy, sorry about your BFNs babe and hope AF stays away.

Sassy, I hope you are doing ok. I honestly don't understand this cruel fate.

Vicky, Mel, Roonsma, good luck ladies. I hope with all my heart that all is well with your beans for the next 8 months.

Hope I didn't forget anyone. My head isn't working well these days. Hearty's heart has broken. I need to find a way to mend it.

Love to you all. xoxo

Take your time, Hearty! See you when you feel you can come back! Love you!!! xx

I understand for sure Hearty. Take all the time you need, and I hope you enjoy your vacation. We will be waiting for you when you come back. Love you! xoxoxo :hugs:

I totally understand, hearty. We will definitely miss you. :cry: I'm sorry you're having to go through this again and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Lots of love and :hug:. Thank you for all of you've contributed and I look forward to your return totally understand the need to take a break. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

Cazz, gorgeous new profile pic! Sorry about the BFN. :hugs: I hope you get that girlie night out soon as you deserve it! Or a weekend away with OH, sounds lovely!

Megg, :hugs: I'm so sorry your cycle is messing you around so much. I second the advice given on here to be patient and let your cycle sort itself out. I know it's so hard to attain patience in the quantity needed for this ttc business.

Sorry about the BFNS and the :witch: girlies. Jaymes is right, I think May is a great month to be born! Here's to August being our month :dust:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was rather crap, still bickering with DH as we have been all week and can't figure out why, really. We still managed to :sex: a few times which is good as I never really know when I ov'. I had some creamy-ish CM today and I caved and bought a few ovulation test kits from Dollar Tree to try a few times this week. This will be my first time trying them. I think I'm due to ov on Thurs, though--my ticker doesn't seem right.

Mel, how are you feeling? Still tired? That's pregnancy for you! Hope you had a restful weekend.

Hello ladies!
Hope the new week brings happier days to all of us crazy chicks!
I tried to relax at the beach house this weekend, got to work on my tan and do a bit of swimming. I was in a crappy mood most of the time thinking how unfair that hearty had to have another D&C....Seems like all you had a pretty shite weekend as well though so sending you all massive hugs!!!!!!!!!!
I got my scan on Thursday and am shitting my pants....i feel like cancelling and living in denial a while longer.....

Good luck heart tree, I hope time helps you heal xxx

Happy Monday ladies!! I had the strangest dream last night where I got up in the middle of the night and did an IC test and it was positive! And I had woken up my husband to tell him. Cue me waking up this morning and convinced it was real - obviously it was just a dream *sigh*

I'm on CD26 today so AF due any day now. Lets hope she stays away!

Just a quick pop in to say :hi: to everyone! :hugs: all around!

Hoping to see some BFP's out of this thread soon!

Vicky - The scan will be amazing! :hugs:

Hearty I totally understand take your time you've been through a lot and need some time away I hope you can enjoy your vacation. Take care of yourself, we will be thinking of you and here if you need us. :hugs::hugs:

:hi: megg and everyone

Vicky I know you must be so scared about your scan but I am keeping everything crossed for you and sure as megg said it will be amazing. :hugs: try not to worry sweetie (I know it is easier said than done) keep yourself busy this week and let us know how it goes.

Thanks girls for you wishes...I wish i could be sure that all will be well but tbh im preparing myself for the worst case scenario...Its the only coping mechanism i can muster at this point!

Thanks girls for you wishes...I wish i could be sure that all will be well but tbh im preparing myself for the worst case scenario...Its the only coping mechanism i can muster at this point!

Vicky I know what you mean and I understand that way of thinking if it was me I would be doing the same. I am going to keep everything crossed for you and be positive for you :hugs:

I love reading the march mommies thread on the first trimester. Everyone is sooo happy and nothing bad crosses their mind!!!!!!!!! Its fascinating!!!!!!!!!!

So true vicky, the TTC boards are like that too. I ventured in there the other day because this board was quiet and everyone was so optimistic and so happy. Shame that from now on all i'll think when I see a BFP is "oh shit here we go again" *sigh*

The teen boards are fascinating too. All these girls upduffed by accident by just managing to catch the egg at the right time, no planning, or OPKs or preseed or temping or anything. I get so jealous!!

Isn't it just a bitch to know that the unadulterated optimism has been ripped from us? Its all so unfair! I get super excited when people get their BFP's... but I can't shut up the voice in the back of my head that says "oh, please... let her keep this one!"... even the ones who haven't ever gone through a loss. I just automatically worry immediately after the joy! I hate it! :(

So true vicky, the TTC boards are like that too. I ventured in there the other day because this board was quiet and everyone was so optimistic and so happy. Shame that from now on all i'll think when I see a BFP is "oh shit here we go again" *sigh*

The teen boards are fascinating too. All these girls upduffed by accident by just managing to catch the egg at the right time, no planning, or OPKs or preseed or temping or anything. I get so jealous!!

I read the pregnant teens thread all the time!!!!! I love it!!!!!! If only we could be so blissfully unaware!!

Megg i know what you mean, as soon as i hear about a bfp i go into panic mode!!! Im like please please let everything be ok.... The saddest part is that if something does go wrong for some twisted reason im not actually surprised, WTF is that?????

Hearty i'm really gonna miss u, come back when you're ready, take care of yourselves x :hugs:

Vicky, i've got everything crossed for your scan on Thurs, i'm sure it'll be great x :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, i've not got anything very interesting to add so i leave it there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->