Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oops! Well, we have an Amy who's username wouldn't suggest it being Amy... LOL I'm getting confused, apparently! That's nothing new for me though! Just had a look... 'pregoinnorge' is our Amy... Assuming I confused her 'prego...' with your 'prg...'! Forgive me? :flower:

Good Afternoon ladies!

Mel sorry but root beer floats are really gross but obviously not as gross as the meggle version with diet coke....Dude, seriously?????

Allie-gator have you tried grapefruit juice and green tea?? I had tons of ewcm in June after many months without.

Fran sorry about the bfn, although it still could be very early doll!!! See people thats why you test after AF is due, less heartache more money in the bank!!!!

Meggles will you be testing these days too??

Im stressing about the scan on Thursday, so nothing new really......Im also very bored at work and have absolutely no motivation to do anything...When you work in research if you have no personal motivation to work you could spend months pretending to study papers and shit and do nada all day. This is what im doing at the mo!!!! I want my holiday DAMMIT!!!!

I love Diet Coke! Haha!

Nope... No testing for Meggles... Pointless when I haven't ovulated! No egg to catch, no point in testing! :( If I ever get crosshairs, I'll test about 14 days later though! :winkwink:

No point in stressing about the scan! What will be will be... and I've decided that it will be amazing! So, there! :hugs:

Ok megg, you were right about the bfp in June...will you be right again for the scan????????? No pressure...

I totally will! How dare you doubt me? I'm rarely wrong! :winkwink: I've got 100% odds with you so far!

The root beer float was awesome. I think I will have another tonight:) a pepsi float would be pretty good (sorry Megg, I prefer pepsi over coke). or maybe a cream soda or orange crush float....mmmmmmmm:) I can see where my cravings are going.....

Fran - sorry about the BFN. I hope it is just too early to test.

Allie - the second line should be darker or the same as the test line. If you are like me though, you will only get a faint line and not as dark as the test line. I believe Jaymes has this issue too. That is why I keep testing once I detect that surge, because then once I don't get a line at all, I know the egg has been released. So I would keep testing so you know what is going on somewhat with your body.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Everyone... You all are too funny!

Fran, Sorry about the BFN. I got one too... Oops! Yeah, I tested at 4dpo. I realize I have a huge problem!

Allie, I've only ever gotten darker than normal faint lines, but bought one of those kits with 20 opk's so I used oned every day for 20 days and I had 2 lines with varying darkness on ALL of them. This month was however the exception with my SUPER dark opk lines!

AFM. 5 dpo, I have HUGE cravings for chocolate (mmmmmmmm) other than that, no symptoms. I didn't poas this morning... WOOT! That is a big success in my book!
I am leaving to go to CO on Thursday for my nephew's first birthday, I am so excited, but I wont be taking any tests with me. Sooo... IF I can hold out testing tomorrow and Thursday I won't be testing again until Monday the 26th. That'll be a record for me! As long as I don't run and buy some there, I'm golden! I don't want to tell my Family before my DH, and I am not going to tell him over the phone, and I have a BIG mouth and can't keep a secret like that, so I am hoping I can hold off as long as possible... Wish me luck!

Jaymes i love your ticker advice " 1 week until peeing on a stick begins"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely wishing you luck, Jaymie! :hugs:

Mel - I also don't get real + OPK's! Of course, mine situation is a bit 'special'... but my + OPK's are the ones with ANY 2nd line! I don't work quite right! LOL

:hi: my lovely ladies,

I'm doing better today thank you for all your lovely messages it really helps knowing you girls are there others really dont understand although my hubby is great as is my mum who sadly suffered two miscarriage she ended up having four children one of which is pretty damned perfect (that would be me :haha:).

Well the :witch: has definitely arrived and oh my god the Pain ahhhhhhhhh well at least I know where I stand and can be hopeful for next month, in theory I should ovulate around my 2nd wedding anniversary so maybe that will bring us luck!!

Fingers crossed for all those lovely ladies who will be testing soon hope you get BFP!!

Thats the spirit Luce!!!! Sex on anniversary night gotta be lucky mate!!!!

ugh, I could slap one of my co-workers! She cleaned her office using spray nine, and all I can smell is the fumes! She knows I am pregnant, and I hardly doubt smelling chemical fumes is all that great for me.......I walked away for a little while earlier, and I've had a fan going in my office since I came back to it. I asked her to not spray it again either. Clean your office with something else next time!

I'm sure it wasn't enough to hurt anything, but it was quite insensitive of her! I don't think people should use any harsh/smelly chemicals to clean a public space while others are still working there! :(

well especially when it is a strong smell and lingers for a long time. Our office building doesn't have windows that can open, and doesn't really have proper ventilation, so it takes a long time to get rid of smells.

Boo! :( That's no good, Mel! Hit her and blame the baby! :winkwink:

AFM... I've decided to be bold and override my chart to show me at 2dpo. If it happened, I'm certain that's probably when it happened... So, we'll see if the temps keep going in a proper direction to agree with my decision or not!

lol! I totally should:)

I have no idea about charting, but I am going to be positive and say good plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->