Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Been feeling quite sad today and was listening to my itunes and found Guns n' Roses 'Patience' and I thought the lyrics were so true:

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt
You're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(patience)
Mm, yeah

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love
There's one more thing to consider

Said, woman, take it slow
And things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said, sugar, take the time
'Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes
To make it, We won't fake it,
I'll never break it
'cause I can't take it

[whistle]
...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah
need a little patience, yeah
just a little patience, yeah
some more patience, yeah
need some patience, yeah
could use some patience, yeah
gotta have some patience, yeah
all it takes is patience,
just a little patience
is all you need

:hugs: to all of us feeling down today xx

Getting ready to go to the hospital. Woke up this morning feeling like I might be coming down with the flu. Then I think maybe this is what depression physically feels like. I'm beyond crying at this point. I feel numb. My body feels achy and heavy. You aren't supposed to eat for 8 hours before the procedure. Usually I'm starving when I wake up. I have no appetite which is unheard of for me. Weird.

Wish me luck. I can't believe I'm doing this again.

:cry: xx

Mine were actually the same way. I would get a faint line, and it would never be darker then the test line. I would test for a few days after as well, and then when I got no line at all, I assumed I ovulated when it was faint. I really do hope you ovulated! When are you due for AF? It really does seem like our bodies are our own worst enemies!

No clue when I'm due on. I don't know the last time I had a regular cycle... I'm guessing that would have been back in September? I got pregnant when that cycle started and didn't find out that it was a loss until December. I started my bleed Dec 15 and AF never came even though my chart showed ovulation. So, I took Provera to start the bleed. It started Feb 19, and I got pregnant that cycle. I didn't find out until May 7 that I was a 2nd time loser. Bleed started May 20 and I didn't ovulate... So, I cut the cycle short with Provera and started this one on June 25. Now its July 16 and I don't know WTF is wrong with me! :cry:

Getting ready to go to the hospital. Woke up this morning feeling like I might be coming down with the flu. Then I think maybe this is what depression physically feels like. I'm beyond crying at this point. I feel numb. My body feels achy and heavy. You aren't supposed to eat for 8 hours before the procedure. Usually I'm starving when I wake up. I have no appetite which is unheard of for me. Weird.

Wish me luck. I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Oh sweetie! You're in my thoughts today! :hugs: I'm so sorry your dealing with this again! Love you loads! xxx

well guys, I'm pretty sure i'm out this month - pretty strong cramps mean AF is probably here any minute. Oh well, at least I didn't waste money on tests this month.

that sucks Amy. I hope it is just a baby inserting itself that is causing cramps :) I am looking forward to some more BFP's

Heya Amy, sorry to hear that. But if AF does show, at least you can party it up at your wedding and get that BFP next month. :hugs:

morning my gorgeous ones xxxx

How r we all?

Hearty ur in my thoughts huny, i know Tim will be taking good care of u :hugs:

Amy sorry bout the cramps chick hope AF doesnt show and they are early preggo cramps?

Vicky did u have ur bloods again i cant remember? last time i read they were in the 3000's. I love seeing them levels rise it makes my day it does :happydance: hope there lovely n high babe.

Mel bubs is a beauty hun, and a gorgeous iccle heartbeat how amazing!!

Meggs im so sorry ur having a shitter of a month chasing eggy again babe, i hope ur body plays nice and releases ur future baba very soon hun.

Luce ur the same as me babe BFN & were the same dpo arent we? seriously how frustrating is it!! My boobs are killing i just cant work it out gggrrrrr!!!

Allie & James u 2 are ovulating right about now right?? Good luck gorgeous girls get baby dancing :winkwink:

I tested yesterday & got BFN, gutted is not the word. I now well and trully do NOT trust my body. Guess ive just gotta wait for the witch to show now, what i had at 8-9dpo clearly wasnt IB :-(.
I was wondering because i OV'd early like 3 days early shouldnt AF be here early? Just coz im like 15dpo now & i still dont have AF ive never got to 14dpo before without my period & now im 15??? Im just confused tbh, my cycles used to be so in sync & recently they've been way out. Im blaming that on the progesterone, but thats my fault for putting a hormone in my body that wasnt neccessary :shrug: oh well, roll on next month i guess. I'll keep u updated :)

have a good weekend girls xxxxxxx lov caz xxxxxxxx

Luce ur the same as me babe BFN & were the same dpo arent we? seriously how frustrating is it!! My boobs are killing i just cant work it out gggrrrrr!!!

Aww babes I know how you feel I've been feeling really sick and tired but got a bfn just do not get my body at all.

I tested yesterday & got BFN, gutted is not the word. I now well and trully do NOT trust my body. Guess ive just gotta wait for the witch to show now, what i had at 8-9dpo clearly wasnt IB .
I was wondering because i OV'd early like 3 days early shouldnt AF be here early? Just coz im like 15dpo now & i still dont have AF ive never got to 14dpo before without my period & now im 15??? Im just confused tbh, my cycles used to be so in sync & recently they've been way out.

I dont know what say sweetie other than maybe its just to early big :hugs: to you. I'm at the point where I just wish AF would show so I knew what I was dealing with and can move on to next month. Are you having sympotms that AF is on the way? I'm not I am so confused :shrug:

Are bodies are so stupid and they are messing with our heads which just isn't fair have we all not been through enough.

Megg hope you body sorts itself out and I'm hoping that you did O this month.

Hearty thinking of you sweetie big :hugs:

Amy that sucks but you can just focus on your wedding maybe get a honeymoon baby if that fits with your cycle!! :hugs:

Good morning ladies. It was an extremely long day yesterday. We got to the hospital at 10am for surgery at noon. They told me not to eat anything from midnight on. I had a little yogurt in the morning, but nothing else since dinner the night before. They hooked me up to an IV and then we just sat there. And sat there, and sat there. I was able to watch an entire movie (Ghostbusters) and other TV shows. Tim had his computer and did work. I was starving but they told me I couldn't eat. Tim snuck in a muffin and I took a few bites. Nurses kept coming in and asking me about my history. I was so tired of telling everyone that I was getting a D&C and I had one 7 months ago and this was my third one, and no, I don't have any children, and no, I don't feel "young" at 35. I felt like telling them to mind their own business. It was exhausting.

My doctor had gotten stuck in a surgery that had complications and it delayed us for hours. I didn't end up having the procedure until 4:45pm. I don't remember a thing about it luckily. Tim was waiting for me when I woke up and we finally left around 7pm. My doctor told me she did another ultrasound beforehand just to make sure and she said it looked worse in there than a few days ago. I'm not surprised as I was having some bleeding. I came home and slept for 11 hours.

I'm not bleeding much and don't have much pain, but for me, these both usually kick in a few days later. I'm going to rest today. I'm feeling sad, empty and in shock that I'm not pregnant all of a sudden.

Thank you all for your support.

Oh Amanda. I'm sorry you had to wait so long. I'm so glad your DH is such a huge support for you. :hugs:

I'm so sorry, Hearty! :hugs: Glad Tim's there for you! I wish things were different!

AFM... I'm all but giving up! I have no clue what's going on now. :nope:

Don't give up Meg. Just take a break and let yourself relax some instead of being stressed out with trying to figure out what your body is doing.

I am having a very sleepy day today. I have been up for over 3 hours, and still can't feel awake at all. I have been up off and on all night, so I am guessing that did it. Trying to do laundry and some light cleaning, as well as working on my assignment. I just have no energy for it all though.....

Amanda I am so sorry :hugs: I'm thankful that you had Tim there with you he sounds like an amazing man and hope you two can come through this difficult time together. Sending you both my love and :hugs:

Megg dont give up mel's right maybe have a break try and take your mind of things (I know easier said than done) can you talk to your dr about your cycles.

:hugs:

Mel make sure you take things easy hopefully with a good nights sleep your feel a bit more with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->