Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Amanda I am so sorry :hugs: I'm thankful that you had Tim there with you he sounds like an amazing man and hope you two can come through this difficult time together. Sending you both my love and :hugs:

Megg dont give up mel's right maybe have a break try and take your mind of things (I know easier said than done) can you talk to your dr about your cycles.

:hugs:

Mel make sure you take things easy hopefully with a good nights sleep your feel a bit more with it.

There's not really much that my doctor can say/do. I mean, if she doesn't tell me that its wacky hormones due to the losses... then all she can do is offer me provera to start a new cycle... and I'm not doing that this time. That's as good as admitting defeat at this point. I have to let it play out. I think its because I took a short cut to get to my first AF after the last loss. This is just payback for making it happen sooner than I was supposed to. :(

Megg, :hug: I'm hoping that if you don't take the hormones your body will fall back into it's normal cycle. Fxed this works for you Hun!

Megg, :hug: I'm hoping that if you don't take the hormones your body will fall back into it's normal cycle. Fxed this works for you Hun!

Thanks, love. I hope so too! I just feel like I'll be on a never ending cycle of confusion if I keep making AF show. So, I guess I have to suck it up and be patient! Appreciate that :hugs:... I'll take all I can get! :)

I agree, sounds like a good plan. It will happen for you Meg. :hugs:

Well I had a nap this afternoon and still tired. A nice long shower didn't help either. Just finished putting chocolate chip cheesecake bars in the oven to bake! I can't wait until they are done - had a craving for something sweet so decided to bake.

I really should be working on my assignment, but I just don't have the focus to do it right now. Maybe later.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Jaymie... That made my week! I just had to smile ear to ear! Thank you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

That's good! https://media.bigoo.ws/content/smile/happy/happy_61.gif That is what it was meant to do!

Hey girls im out :cry: witch reared her head this morning!! gutted is not the word, im over this already, actually to the point of thinking i may just have a break from ttc and move to ntnp? I feel like im puttin too much pressure on us & its not healthy! I actually down a girly weekend to Dublin on the bases that i could be pregnant by then & i didnt wanna be away from my OH, how sad is that!!!!!!!.
Im gonna have a chat with OH when he gets in from work & see what he thinks?, i feel so bad because he gets his hopes up every month aswel & i hate seeing him look dissapointed when AF shows, if were ntnp then that dissapoinment factor might be less?.
So im counting on u girls to bring up the BFP count :).

I'll let ya know either way my gorgeous ones

Hope ur all good :hugs: to everyone x

lov ya long time xxxxxxxx caz xxxxxxxx

Oh, caz... I'm sorry. I hate the :witch:. Just don't try my version of NTNP. Can you call the girls and do the girly weekend after all? That may help take the sting out of it. :hugs:

Oh cazza I am so sorry sweetheart I know what you mean about Oh it is so hard to see the disappointment in their faces. I hate having to tell my hubby that I've got my period especially when I thought maybe I could be pregnant. I think I will be out soon as well tested again this morning and got a BFN. I'm so fed up with it all and my body I feel like I dont know my own body anymore.

Maybe ntnp is a good idea if it takes the pressure of you guys. I'm sure it will happen for you sweetie. If you do go to ntnp will you stay with us or have a break like nato has done we would miss if you went.

Massive :hugs: hope witch doesnt stay around to long. xx

Oh Cazza I'm so sorry the witch showed up. NTNP is definately a good way to go even just for one cycle, you need a girly night out honey with too much vodka and dancing until your feet hurt. Chin up sweetie, your time will come. (Hopefully at the same time as ours - I really want us to be bump buddies). Lots of love, always here if you need a chat.xxx

Thanks girls :hugs:
James, The weekend is all booked up now, i missed my chance as my place has been filled, my own stupid fault. Bless the girls they were so persistent with me but coz i was pretty sure i was gonna get my BFP this month i was like no no no!! (I = AN IDIOT!)
Gonna see if OH wants to go for a weekend away instead just me, him & our 2 furbabies :) might go scotland or wales in a cosy cottage with a log fire to just relax together.

Luce im sorry u got a neg aswel babe :-( stupid fricken bodies playing with our minds gggrrrrrr!!! im dreading telling my OH that ive come on, just the other day i stupidly said i felt pregnant and he rubbed my belly and just said "i really hope u r babe" :cry:.

i wanna send everyone some snuggles today as im feeling in need of big hugs so :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: all round!

Lov ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Cazza I'm so sorry the witch showed up. NTNP is definately a good way to go even just for one cycle, you need a girly night out honey with too much vodka and dancing until your feet hurt. Chin up sweetie, your time will come. (Hopefully at the same time as ours - I really want us to be bump buddies). Lots of love, always here if you need a chat.xxx

Thank you Sass,. so glad ur back babe i missed ya :friends:.
I think your right about the girly night out for sure, i can feel the burn on the balls of my feet & taste the vodka-red bull already :drunk: :bunny: i wish we were round the corner from each other coz we could soooooo get pissed & wash our worries away (with vodka) :winkwink:

I so hope ur right about us being bump buddies, that would make my year!!
r u starting to try straight away babe or u gonna wait a bit? i understand either way tbh. Hope Danny is ok aswel, we tend to forget how much it hurts them seeing us like this bless them.

anyway im gonna do the cleaning now & have a relaxing bath :kiss: lov ya hun xxxxxxxx

Caz massive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
to you!!

I'm sure your OH will be ok if a little sad my hubby has been the same keeps patting my belly and saying I hope its a BFP (or a BFG as he likes to call it) telling him the test was negative was heartbraking. Having one of those day where I think the world sucks and life is truly unfair but know I will shake it off.

We will get our BFP soon I am sure and before we know it chatting with all our other disco girls about our beautiful little ones. Its hard to keep the faith but I still believe it will happen for all of us :hugs::hugs:

Luce thanks so much for all my hugs babe :) your so sweet. I've just told OH that i've come on, bless him he just looked at me and said "really...." long pause me "yeah babe" he looked proper gutted then just said "oh well its ok babe we'll just try next month" bet he's sick of saying that. I just got that snuggle i needed :). So now i ve had millions of cyber snuggles of my Luce and a real life snuggley one as well so im happy as larry i am :haha:. Oh except for the major cramps & backache ooouuccchhh!!!

Let me know how u get on sweetie ok?

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxx

I've just told OH that i've come on, bless him he just looked at me and said "really...." long pause me "yeah babe" he looked proper gutted then just said "oh well its ok babe we'll just try next month" bet he's sick of saying that. I just got that snuggle i needed :). So now i ve had millions of cyber snuggles of my Luce and a real life snuggley one as well so im happy as larry i am . Oh except for the major cramps & backache ooouuccchhh!!!

Glad your feeling better and yay to your OH for being so lovely to you. Cramps are horrid get your self a hot water bottle put your feet up and relax.

Let me know how u get on sweetie ok?

Will do no sign of the :witch: yet wish she would just get show her ugly head and then I can get on with things.

Oh, girls! I'm so sorry for the BFN and witch... BOOOOO! Damn you, universe!!! *shakes fist*

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:witch: got me! Sorry to the other girls she's gotten too :(

Guess that means I can drink at my wedding though....gotta look on the bright side :wedding:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->