Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I have two books in the bedroom, but I seriously think he needs to start reading them (he's not the type that will though). I think he is going to be one of those guys that until I have a big belly, he won't truly believe I am pregnant.

Hey, Mel, it's my DH's birthday tomorrow too and he is being a pain in the ass as well. Who knows? Actually it's more that he's being a mope this week, and we spent most of last week arguing over petty things, so it's just been like 10 days of a weird feeling in the house. We're both feeling ill and exhausted too and it's not helping. I'm not an astrology believer but maybe our Leo boys are being hard work because of the moon or something? :shrug: :wacko: I agree with the other girls, feeling ill and tired and nauesous is all part of the pregnancy process and he needs to understand that....and respect you. I hope things go better for you guys this weekend! :hugs:

Glad to hear you're catching up on your sleep, Vicky. :thumbup:

How are you Lucy? Everyone? What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

I'm off now to bake Alex a birthday cake before he gets home from work, then my parents are coming round to give him his gift.

Well if OH isn't nicer to me, I am closing up shop for his birthday and he can do the deed to himself! lol! And good call on the full moon, I didn't realize it was on Sunday! I always find that he is irritable around full moons.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey Allie, I'm feeling bit better the bleeding has eased off and pain is a bit more manageable which is good. I've got a bit of a busy weekend going to the cinema tomorrow with hubby, BIL, niece and nephew to see Toy Story 3 (very exicted about that) then going to see my little brother and my niece, then have to pack as flying to norwich on sunday with 2 of my brothers as we have our grandfather's funeral on the monday, driving back with my parents on Monday and spending a week at home with my mum and dad.

What you up too?

Ooh, Toy Story 3 was fantastic, you'll love it! That is a busy weekend....sorry to hear about your grandfather. :( Enjoy your week at home, and glad you're feeling better. :)

Tonight we're going to the cinema, but not sure what to see since we saw Inception last week and nothing seems exciting in comparison! Tomorrow we are going out for a meal for hubby's birthday and we have some friends coming into town. Then a friend's kid's bday party on Sunday. Nothing exciting but it should be fun!

Hey girls! Flying trip through! :hi:

Mel - Can't believe him! WTF! :hugs:

Vicky - Get all the sleep you can! :thumbup:

Sorry for missing things... Hope everyone else is well! :hugs: all around! Love you all! xxx

Everything was ok when I got home from work. I tried ignoring him for a bit, but he reached out and took my hand, pulled me to him and told me he loved me, kissed me and hugged me for awhile. I think he was overtired, and he knows what he said was wrong. So instead of bringing it up and getting into more of a fight, I am just letting it go....if he was still being an ass, then the fight would have been on! He went back to work for the night again, so now I am all alone, but at least it's happier then earlier.

ok, now you girls are just rubbing it in about going to the movies, lol! jk! I am hoping to go see one when I go out next week.

Megg, how are you doing?

Glad he's made up for his mistake! :hugs: What movie do you want to see?

I'm okay! Seems I've ovulated... finally! :yipee:

yah!!! so happy for you :wohoo: go take advantage of your man:)

you know, I am honestly not even sure what is out in theatres right now. The Town that my parents moved to has a small theatre, but not sure what they have, so will have to check it out for sure.....there is nothing better then movie theatre popcorn!

Mel you should buy him a pregnancy book for his birthday so he can have a bit more of a understanding about whats going on with your body!! The smoking in the house is not on especially if you've asked him not too he definitely needs to show you some respect.

Vicky I hope you manage to get loads of sleep, a nice relaxing weekend with plenty of rest is just what you need.

I bought my dh a book called my boys can swim. It is supposed to be super funny and informative for the dad to be!

You always make me smile, Jaymie! :hugs: Love you to bits! :flower:

yah!!! so happy for you :wohoo: go take advantage of your man:)

you know, I am honestly not even sure what is out in theatres right now. The Town that my parents moved to has a small theatre, but not sure what they have, so will have to check it out for sure.....there is nothing better then movie theatre popcorn!

Its a bit late for that now... I seem to be 4dpo! LOL I don't care if we catch it... I just care that it might have popped out!

Morning all!!! Ok so i slept from around 10 pm last night till about half an hour ago!!!!!!! Non-stop sleep baby!!!

Megg Woohoo you popped the egg!!!! Help me out though, how did you figure that out since youre already 4dpo????

Luce sounds like a full weekend ahead!!! Happy b-day to your DH!!!!

Ill be heading off to the beach house in a couple of hours, once again got to tackle the excess body hair before... My mom will be coming over after i leave do clean my house WooHoo!!!!! Its a dump, really....I havent picked up a dust cloth in 2 weeks....

Well done Meggs egg!! You certainly kept us all in suspence- cheeky!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, i'm sitting on cd34 and i haven't ovulated. I've been doing OPK's ever since my -HPT after the MC and haven't got a thing. also had a blood test done on cd22 and it came back -.
It's starting to get annoying and makes me just wish i could work it out.
And to top it all off last night i had $185 stolen out of my purse while i was out at dinner. SO PISSED cause the manager didn't seemed phase by it, she was just like ohhh thats bad luck:growlmad:

Morning all!!! Ok so i slept from around 10 pm last night till about half an hour ago!!!!!!! Non-stop sleep baby!!!

Megg Woohoo you popped the egg!!!! Help me out though, how did you figure that out since youre already 4dpo????

Luce sounds like a full weekend ahead!!! Happy b-day to your DH!!!!

Ill be heading off to the beach house in a couple of hours, once again got to tackle the excess body hair before... My mom will be coming over after i leave do clean my house WooHoo!!!!! Its a dump, really....I havent picked up a dust cloth in 2 weeks....

Sounds like you're getting some proper sleep, young lady! Excellent! Wishing my mom would come clean my house! Lucky bitch! :haha:

How did I figure out I was 4dpo? Uhm... Charting? I know, that's not an answer! Charting breakdown!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4138/4823045425_9b75f5d0b7_b.jpg

If you were to go to my chart that's linked in my siggy, you'd see on the overlay above this cycle's chart that I commonly follow this exact pattern. The only temp that falls a little outside of it is today's... but not in a way that concerns me. There's always going to be small changes from one month to the next. Its impossible to keep it 100% the same all the time!

Does any of that make sense?

Well done Meggs egg!! You certainly kept us all in suspence- cheeky!! :happydance:

Thank you!!! Very cheeky!

Hi ladies, i'm sitting on cd34 and i haven't ovulated. I've been doing OPK's ever since my -HPT after the MC and haven't got a thing. also had a blood test done on cd22 and it came back -.
And to top it all off last night i had $185 stolen out of my purse while i was out at dinner. SO PISSED cause the manager didn't seemed phase by it, she was just like ohhh thats bad luck:growlmad:

Oh no! I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs: I didn't ovulate after my loss... and even this cycle it took until CD25... which is a week and a half later than normal! I've had to come to terms with giving my body some time to heal... I forget how physically taxing it is on us to be growing a bean and then lose it. Its quite confusing for our system! The thing with the money is just awful! WTF is wrong with the manager? :growlmad:

OMG Aussie thats shite luck, can't believe the manager didn't give a toss?!

Hope you're ov turns up soon xx :hugs:

So sorry Aussie, that really sucks.... :hugs:

Megg, woohooo!!! :hugs:

I know that not many of you chart... but I'm posting this anyway... just in case!

I have a problem! I was playing with my chart... and there's 1 temp (an important one) that I'm not 100% sure about. The temp on CD25 could be one of two things. I remember one of them absolutely... but I have a nagging recollection of an alternate temp that day... so much that I even know what it was. I have 97.47 and 97.21. I can't tell you what times they were taken... I haven't a clue! Here's the problem: I have to get my progesterone checked at 7dpo. Well... that temp determines my entire chart! I WILL get crosshairs tomorrow as long as my temp isn't below 97.3. BUT! Where will I get them? Here's what I'm looking at:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4100/4823417787_59fcce9376_b.jpg

So, which do I use??? I don't know what to do! 3 days is huge when it comes to the progesterone test!

P.S. The temp I'm sure I got was the higher one... but I really do seem to remember the lower one too!

Psst...

Unchanged...https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4098/4823920364_2afd52af95_m.jpg
Enhanced...https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4823917474_81ba3291f0_m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back