Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hmm...

:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I can see it on both!!! :hugs:

We're thinking CD28 rather than CD25 now... So, after I made the chart breakdown for Vicky... It looks like it was a lie. I think that CD25 temp was just wrong... which changes everything. I have an explanation in my journal... but I think I'm 2dpo instead of 5dpo! Gives me a better shot at having caught the eggy... but also makes my wait longer! Hmm... Yay! AND Boo!

OMFG James congratsssssss!! & Meggles congratsssssss on the eggy :dance: Its a good day on the derail thread lol xx

:wave: hi everyone hope were all good, ive finally bid farewell to the witch this this month! I have decided to take a little step back from bnb to see if taking my mind off DPO's etc will help me relax coz im finding myself reading up on symptoms n telling myself that im preggo then being let down when witch shows. Its just demotivating to me & very draining so if u see less of me its not coz i dont love you all & love being on here with you, coz i really do!!!! its just coz i want to take my mind outta the zone for a bit. (i'm still trying just not gonna stress this month hopefully it'll help?)

Lov you all speak very soon Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Caz! Totally understandable! We'll miss you though! I don't know how we'll survive with a Hearty-shaped hole AND a Caz-shaped hole in here! Good luck with this cycle though! Take your time and come back when you're ready! Love you! :hugs:

OMG Jaymes!!! YAH!!!! :happydance::wohoo::wohoo::happydance:

Cazz - we will miss you hun, but I totally understand. Come back to us when you are ready, and good luck this month :hugs::hugs:

:happydance: woo hoo Jaymes

Caz totally understand but will miss you loads sweetie. Take all the time you need but come back to us when your ready :hugs: Hope you have a relaxing month maybe the whole ntnp is a good idea my mum's just told me the wife of the son of one of her friend's is pregnant with her second child it took them 3 years to conceive their first baby they decided this time not to bother with any protection but weren't actually trying if that makes sense well it worked for them so who knows. :flower:

:hi: my lovely ladies hope your all have a fab weekend,

I'm not going to be around for a couple of days as won't have access to the internet untill I get to my mum and dads. So I will talk to you all soon.

Massive :hugs:

Hugs to you Lucy during this time :hugs:

Allie = Happy Birthday to your DH

No real plans for me this weekend. OH just got called into work, so I will make him a birthday supper in a couple hours and hope he is home, otherwise I will make it tomorrow instead.

I just finished having a nap. Man these dreams are crazy while pregnant! When OH got home from work this morning, he was sitting on the bed beside me about to wake up, and I opened my eyes and screamed because someone was beside me, lol! I have never done that before in my life. Thank goodness he just laughed. But it had to of been from the dream I was having that I reacted that way.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :hugs:

LOL, Mel! :) I'm sure that woke him right up!

OMG, Jaymes!!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :hugs: I'm soooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! :hugs: How many DPO are you? I can see those lines......

Cazz, :hugs: we will miss you like crazy but I totally understand. We're losing Disco testers!

Megg, I'm glad the chart has changed in your favor! Woohoo for 2 DPO!! :hugs:

Well girlies I think I'm ovulating today! :happydance: Wish me luck! :)

According to my CDs and my ticker I should be, and I saw some more EWCM today while wiping....and (big TMI warning).....while hubby and I were having some birthday :sex: when we changed positions I pulled really wet and stringy EWCM off of him (not arousal fluid). I've never seen that while BDing before but I guess never looked.

Oh, but a quck question to the more well informed: I took a third OPK just now and it was completely negative....whereas my last one on Thurs was a faint line. Does this mean my surge probably happened between Thurs and now and I missed it? The surge comes before ov, right, so it would make sense? I think.

It could be Allie....but I think you have done enough to try and catch the egg. They say sperm can live up to 5 days, so before and after are always good. Good Luck girl:)

I would say you missed it between Thurs and today. No worries! The EWCM sounds like its very soon... probably not today though. EWCM is usually a day or two before O... CM tends to dry up at and after O. So, tomorrow might actually be egg day! :hugs: I think you've done enough to catch it!

Thanks guys. Megg, you are so full of info you're like a TTC encyclopedia! I thought EWCM occured during ovulation, not before it. :shrug: Now I know. Thanks!Well, it's the TWW for me now. :)

Happy birthday to your hubby, too, Mel! :)

Allie - I've been on this for 3.5 years... I should know a little something! LOL Since the swimmers are meant to be waiting for the eggy, you get it a day or two in advance to give them a chance. If EWCM didn't show up until the eggy was already popping, they wouldn't have a very good chance of swimming fast enough to catch it!

Mel - Happy birthday to your OH!

Meggles i hope the circus description was not for my benefit!!! I mean just cause im oozing grapefruit concentrate does not make me some kind of circus freak!!!!
Im sure youre new cycle will cooperate, now that there a new "cycle sheriff" in town, moi!

heulyn i still dont get what youre on about, but im a bit thick so no need to explain further since im sure all the rest understood perfectly...

I left work early today, and since its cooler (only 35 degrees today) thought id shimmy down to the gym. so i get into this conversation with the trainer, which started off with her getting on my case for attending only twice this week...I tried to explain to her the concept of "work" and how since the gym closes at 8.30 and only opens 10-12 on Sat. i cant always make it on time. She replied : "Vicky, you have to get your priorities straight!!" WTF???? So my priority should be tight buns????? Thats it ive had it with Adolf, im quitting Curves and finding a gym better suited to my free spirit!

Anyone got any interesting plans for the weekend, and i dont mean peeing on a stick ok?

lol

fingers crossed for a quick 2ww allie and a BFP at the end!

I am such an idiot, I forgot to start using the clearblue digital fertility monitor my friend gave me on CD1 again so it's too late now! So i've bought myself some normal OPKs from ebay and will give these a go this cycle.

So quick question - when I get a positive OPK do I count that day as ovulation? or the next? I'd like to know each month that I am X days past ovulation as I think it'll put me off testing until absolutely necessary but not sure how OPKs work.

My AF is still heavy and very RED! But feels like a proper period again as I feel like my last one like this was probably December/January time, before the miscarriages started.

What day are you on, Cesca? If you're before or near CD5, then you can still start using the CBFM this cycle!

The problem with anything that shows the LH surge is that no one knows what day you should expect to ovulate. I mean, some people ovulate the same day. Some people ovulate the next day. Some people have to wait as long as 3 days after their positive OPK to ovulate! I think, as a rule, you should ovulate 24-48 hours after the 1st positive OPK. So, I would just consider 2 days after the OPK as ovulation... That should give you a decent little cushion for pushing testing back to the latest logical day!

Oh i'm on CD4 today - shall I switch it on now?! On the instructions it says you have to pee on the stick at the same time each day but i've heard it's better to do an OPK in the afternoon?

eta: it's 3:30pm here x

Not right now, no. You need to use FMU for the CBFM. They're very specific about that. You get 3 hours on each side of the time you set it each day... So, set it in the morning around the time you normally wake up. Just hold the 'm' button down until it says 5 in the upper right corner. Then you'll start peeing on sticks on CD6! Just make sure you turn it on within that window each morning... ie If you set it at 9am, you need to turn it on each day between 6am and 12pm! If you miss the window, it won't ask for the stick. I hope that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->