Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Jaymes - in my first pregnancy, I was so nauseous a week before AF was due. It is totally possible to have symptoms already. I am so hopeful for you :)

Hi girls, just popping in for a second awaiting Vicky's results. I haven't gone back to read anything, so hope everyone is well. I'm on Cape Cod now with my mother. The rest of my family will be arriving tonight. I had a hellish day at work on Tuesday with cramps so bad I had to keep taking Vicodin. I got on the red eye flight that night with cramps and bleeding. I took a Vicodin for pain and an Ambien to sleep. It was a good cocktail, I don't remember the 5 hour flight. Cramps are gone. Still bleeding a bit. Happy to be with my mom.

I'll keep checking in until we hear from Vicky. I hope everything is ok my love!

Hearty - hope your cramps go away soon. Enjoy your vacation and your family time.

:hi: everyone

Hearty good to hear from you :hugs:glad your with your mum hoping the bleeding stops soon. Loads of love.

Vicky I've been thinking about you all day hope everything goes well with your scan.

Fran sorry the witch got you it really does suck when she arrives at least you can move on to next month and hopefully that will be the month.

Jaymes they sounds like positive signs!!

AFM: well school has finished :happydance: yay to summer hols I'm glad I'm not in tomorrow as have had a horrid day with cramps and bleeding luckily today I had a TA with me so could leave the class with her why I rushed to loo. Hubbys looking after me tonight he's so good when I'm having a rough time with AF.

Big :hugs: to all my lovely ladies.

Hey girls!!!
Ok so scan went well, we heard the heartbeat but the baby measured only 6w3d instead of the 7w2d if considering LMP. Doc said not to worry, so until next scan i plan on concentrating really hard on relaxing lol!!! My body is so tense i feel like ive been carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders the past 2 weeks....
Thanks all you lovely ladies for all your support these days, really i think i would have cracked if i didnt have you....

hearty thanks babe for thinking of me....You are in my thoughts constantly, hopefully your holiday will do you good....I miss u Amanda.....

That's wonderful news Vicky. You probably ovulated later than you thought. Remember all of that ewcm you had for days and days. I can never date my pregnancies by my LMP because I know I ovulate late. Congrats honey, you are on the road to having a healthy baby. Will you stop smoking ciggies now?

I miss you too. Will be back in a week or two. Promise.

BTW, got my spray tan today. Bronze and beautiful. Sqeezed my fanjita really tight! Hope that makes you laugh. See you all later.

Aww Vicky thats wonderful news I am so happy for you and hearty is right you must of ovulated later than you thought. You need to try and relax now if you can. Massive :hugs: to you and your little bean.

Hearty I am glad your going to be back with us soon (when your ready of course) as its not the same without you and I am glad you got your spray tan done.

BTW, got my spray tan today. Bronze and beautiful. Sqeezed my fanjita really tight! Hope that makes you laugh

Made me giggle!! :haha:

Hearty i love you!!!! I was being all neurotic about being put a week back, i did the google and read on this other forum how this is a sign of chromosomal abnormality!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god i freaked.....Im also sure i ovulated late going by all the ewcm i has later on.....
Im gonna stop thinking about it....whatever happens happens!!!
Please come back honey!!!!!!

so happy to hear the good news Vicky. It's early yet too, so on your next scan, maybe everything will be bumped ahead. I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. I am sure it is fine. Like Hearty asked, are you going to stop smoking now? :)

Congratulations Vicky I'm over the moon for you. Now try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi to everyone, hope your all good.xx

Congraaattttts Vic :happydance: so happy for u babe. Did u get a iccle scan piccy of bean sweetie? i'd lurve to have a ganders at the tiny beauty?

Hey girls :wave: Hope everyones ok? Sorry i havent been around much, im just lurking rather than posting at the minute, been feeling abit shitty so keeping my distance rather than spreading the negative vibes, god knows what wrong with me, started full on crying today in work im an emotional wreck lol!!! stupid periods gggrrrrr x anyways Lov ya's lots xxxxx Caz xxxxx

Mel - That actually does sound kind of nice! :) And, the postcard made me smile too!!!

Rach, Jaymie & Allie - :hi: How are my lovely ladies today? xxx

Francesca - I'm so sorry about AF sweetie! :hugs: I know how hard it is!

Vicky - Today is only shit because all the good luck is being saved for your scan! I'm batting 1000!!! :hugs: Thinking of you!

Hi Meggins, I'm presuming you mean me! Theres quite a few Rachs knocking about on here!

I'm fine thanks, sipping ginger ale (say no more)...waiting for next Fri and we'll go from there.

How are you doing?, i see your cycle's giving you some grief at the mo x :hugs:

I did mean you! :) I'm okay, despite my cycle! LOL

:hi: Megg!

I am currently feeling like I want to puke! That is a good sign, but as I am only 7 DPO it really is too soon to tell. I did have 4 stabbing pains in my lower pelvic area yesterday and immediately decided that they were implantation... I am probably imagining all of these symptoms. We'll see on Tuesday or so... So far my POAS obsession has given me BFN's, but that is to be expected.

Ooh... Sounds promising!!! :yipee:

Hi girls, just popping in for a second awaiting Vicky's results. I haven't gone back to read anything, so hope everyone is well. I'm on Cape Cod now with my mother. The rest of my family will be arriving tonight. I had a hellish day at work on Tuesday with cramps so bad I had to keep taking Vicodin. I got on the red eye flight that night with cramps and bleeding. I took a Vicodin for pain and an Ambien to sleep. It was a good cocktail, I don't remember the 5 hour flight. Cramps are gone. Still bleeding a bit. Happy to be with my mom.

I'll keep checking in until we hear from Vicky. I hope everything is ok my love!

Awww... Missing you daily, Hearty! Its very nice to see your avatar again! :hugs: Enjoy your hols!

:hi: everyone

Hearty good to hear from you :hugs:glad your with your mum hoping the bleeding stops soon. Loads of love.

Vicky I've been thinking about you all day hope everything goes well with your scan.

Fran sorry the witch got you it really does suck when she arrives at least you can move on to next month and hopefully that will be the month.

Jaymes they sounds like positive signs!!

AFM: well school has finished :happydance: yay to summer hols I'm glad I'm not in tomorrow as have had a horrid day with cramps and bleeding luckily today I had a TA with me so could leave the class with her why I rushed to loo. Hubbys looking after me tonight he's so good when I'm having a rough time with AF.

Big :hugs: to all my lovely ladies.

Sorry that AF is being such a right bitch to you this time! :hugs:

Hey girls!!!
Ok so scan went well, we heard the heartbeat but the baby measured only 6w3d instead of the 7w2d if considering LMP. Doc said not to worry, so until next scan i plan on concentrating really hard on relaxing lol!!! My body is so tense i feel like ive been carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders the past 2 weeks....
Thanks all you lovely ladies for all your support these days, really i think i would have cracked if i didnt have you....

hearty thanks babe for thinking of me....You are in my thoughts constantly, hopefully your holiday will do you good....I miss u Amanda.....

What did I tell you? Batting 1000! :winkwink: I'm SOOOOO elated for you! I actually started sobbing when I read that! I knew, but I know how much you needed to see!!! :cloud9: Congrats... a million times over, CONGRATS! :hugs:

Hearty i love you!!!! I was being all neurotic about being put a week back, i did the google and read on this other forum how this is a sign of chromosomal abnormality!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god i freaked.....Im also sure i ovulated late going by all the ewcm i has later on.....
Im gonna stop thinking about it....whatever happens happens!!!
Please come back honey!!!!!!

Keep in mind, you could have ovulated a little late, and it also could have been an extra few days for implantation. Its really easy to be off by a week. Also, I believe scans this early are accurate to +/- 5 days. So, that says a lot! A beating heart is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! And your baby has one!!!

P.S. If you got a pic, I'd love to guess gender already! :) Yes... at 6+3! Placenta theory is almost always correct!

Yes mommies i will stop smoking mow!!!

:wohoo:

Congraaattttts Vic :happydance: so happy for u babe. Did u get a iccle scan piccy of bean sweetie? i'd lurve to have a ganders at the tiny beauty?

Hey girls :wave: Hope everyones ok? Sorry i havent been around much, im just lurking rather than posting at the minute, been feeling abit shitty so keeping my distance rather than spreading the negative vibes, god knows what wrong with me, started full on crying today in work im an emotional wreck lol!!! stupid periods gggrrrrr x anyways Lov ya's lots xxxxx Caz xxxxx

Aww, sweetie! :hugs: I'm sorry! If you ever need to let it all out, feel free to PM me an have a nice rant! :flower:

Caz sweetheart sorry your having a rough time dont stay away because your feeling down (unless you need a break that is) here for you whatever you need :hugs:

:hug: cazz, come and talk about it here if you need to.

vicky - glad the scan went well. Don't worry too much about the dates, because everything is so small that a fraction can put you back a few days.

jaymes - pinning all my hopes on your :bfp: now!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->