Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I think I lied... I just checked my thermometer, and I totally had a new temp from today. I don't know when I took it or if its accurate... but I must have done it at some point! :rofl: Good job for sleep temping!!! Anyway, it sort of syncs up with a 3dpo dip that I always get... We'll see if it goes back up tomorrow! FX'd!

Thank you my gorgeous girls :hugs: ur all amazing x
I'm going to have an early night and hope I wake up in a better mood. I'll be back tomorrow my lovelies x x sweet dreams to each n every one of u x x x

Hello my lovelies!

I'm at work so don't have much time but wanted to read about Vicky's scan...I've been thinking about it all day! I am SO happy for you vicks :happydance: :hugs: Now, RELAX and STOP SMOKING!!!

Cazz, we love you :hugs: , it's okay to be down in the dumps sometimes.

Hearty, was so wonderful to hear from you. We miss you a lot. I hope you are enjoying Cape Cod as best you can. We love you :hugs:

I'm just full of love today :) ...I nipped to the bathroom after lunch and was greeted with a bunch of EWCM! Yay! Right on schedule I think. And we BD last night....
so I have to ask, should Alex and I DTD tonight too or wait 'til tomorrow? Last night there was no EWCM as far a I could tell.

Hope everyone has a good evening. :hugs:

I'd do it tonight for good measure, Allie! Its always a good idea to DTD with EWCM if possible! :thumbup: But, it won't be the end of the world if you don't, iykwim?

good afternoon ladies,
i keep poping in here every now and again but have decided that it to quiet in the other threads so i'm coming in here to chat.
ANyway so i'm on to cd33 and dispite what my chart says i haven't ovulated. i head to the Dr/RS on monday to get some answers.
Some days i have bad days where i can't really be bothered to get out of bed, and others i'm out and happy about doing things.

Last night was a bit of a shocker. First my DS#2 got upset after going to bed. He got back up at about 8:30pm and then went back down at 9:45. To add to things DH got a call from work and was on the phone untill about 11pm. Then DD had a nightmare and slept in my bed from about 2pm. Then to finish things off DS#1 woke up at 6:10 am. So today i'm a tad tired and i have to have dinner with the MIL as she visitinng from Tassie.

Hey Aussie! I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. How do you know you haven't ovulated? Do you temp? I hope you get some answers at the docs on Monday!

AFM, we didn't DTD tonight. :( We were both so tired from work today, and I didn't want to force it, like, "I think I'm ovulating, we MUST do it!!' It was a frozen pizza and plop in front of the TV wearily kinda night. Of course now hubby is sleeping and I'm wishing we'd just gotten in the mood somehow and done it! Oh, well. I'm hoping the :sex: last night and doing it tomorrow will cover our bases.

How is everyone?

Anyone else feel secretly happy when their AF is heavy after their miscarriage? Last month it was quite light but WOAH this month (my 2nd cycle after ERPC) it is so heavy but it almost feels better for it, like I'm getting a proper clearout.

I understand that, Francesca... Mine was stupidly light! I don't want it super heavy, but I'd like something more than I got! :(

Allie - I'm sure your timing was fine as is! Don't stress!

Hello my lovely ladies,

How is everyone today? I am at home yay and looks like hubby has run out of work so is coming home early.

Fran I know what you mean my first AF after mmc was very heavy and painful but I felt like it was a good thing just wish they had gone back to normal but there we go.

Allie dont worry I'm sure your be alright and fingers crossed that you catch your egg.

Aussie hope you manage to get some sleep and have a good meal with your MIL.

:hugs: to all

I'm feeling uncomfortable today, and I don't know if I should be worried or not...slight cramps and some back pain...not sure if it is just everything stretching out, or if it is a sign of mc again..........

hey Mel, try not to worry I am sure it's just due to your body stretching to make room for your little one. Cramps are normal during pregnancy but bloody scary especially when you've been through what we've been through. Could you ring your dr for some reassurance. I am sure everything is alright sending you massive :hugs:

Thanks Lucy! When I told OH this morning that I was sick, he told me I was playing up being pregnant, so now I am feeling like I shouldn't be saying anything at all. I told him that was a real slap in the face to me. What the hell do men know about being pregnant?!

I have FNH of the liver (lesions on the liver), and that's about the area the pains are mostly coming from. So, it's giving me a fear that the FNH is going to cause complications. I'm sure everything is fine, but it just scares me after already going through one mc.

Hey chikas!
Ive been catching up on much needed sleep!!! I hadnt slept well for almost 4 nights due to all the worry man....

Im still half asleep so i cant remember what i just read so forgive me gals!
Love you all

I can't believe your OH said that thats not on at all men dont really have any idea what its like or how it feels to be pregnant but he should be understanding and support you. It's bound to scare you and you have every right to feel scared and a bit unsure the best way to deal with it is to talk or otherwise you will just worry yourself sick.

I would talk to him and just explain how scared you are with everything you've been through your not playing on anything (what a daft thing to say) and that you need his support.

We're all here for you and I would ring your Dr for reassurance to help ease your mind.

:hi: Vicky

Glad you are catching up on sleep :sleep:

Apart from feeling half asleep how are you feeling?

I know, I can't believe he said that to me either. He tried telling me it was a little late now to be getting morning sickness. It's like how the heck would you know anything about it?! So I told him that this is generally the time people start getting it, and there is nothing set in stone saying when you are going to get it or how long it lasts. He thinks he is a know it all, and it is really bugging me lately. He has no clue what my body is going through.

We are actually fighting right now too. He has been working crazy hours, so I haven't even seen him or really talked to him since Wednesday. He didn't want to talk to me on the phone this morning, and he told me I was cranky because I was sick and taking it out on him. It was more like the other way around because he is tired. I told him I was upset with him because when I got home from work yesterday I found that he was smoking in the house (which I have asked him for over a year now to not do), and he doesn't see what the big deal is. I told him he is disrespecting me and that what is important to me seems to not matter to him.

It's his birthday tomorrow, and right now, I could personally care less if we even spend it together! I'm just upset with him because he just doesn't get it.

Vicky - glad you are getting some sleep

Mel i really hope you sort him out....No matter how tired he is he must respect you and what you are going through, keep reminding him that you are no longer just his partner but the mother of his child.

Luce i feel totally exhausted man....ive been on 3 hours of sleep the past week!!!! I plan on sleeping most of the weekend away!!!

some days, I just feel like beating the living crap out of him, and today is one of them. I'm honestly hoping he is gone to work again before I get home from work.

Get as much sleep as you can Vicky!

Mel you should buy him a pregnancy book for his birthday so he can have a bit more of a understanding about whats going on with your body!! The smoking in the house is not on especially if you've asked him not too he definitely needs to show you some respect.

Vicky I hope you manage to get loads of sleep, a nice relaxing weekend with plenty of rest is just what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->