Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

here is my rant for the day:

one of my co-workers is pregnant (she is 10 weeks ahead of me), and she just got on my nerves. I am feeling a little crampy, and she was like it's normal and you can't stress over it. I was like easier said from someone that has never had a miscarriage before, try being in my shoes!! It's like just because you are having a healthy pregnancy, doesn't mean that everything is completely normal for someone that's had a miscarriage before, and good luck telling them not to stress about it!

Those people are so oblivious to what it's really like. It's rather annoying. You almost wish that they have gone through what you did, just so they know how it feels :( People that haven't been through this before, really shouldn't try to offer advice to anyone else.

This girl is younger then me as well, and she thinks she is a know it all when it comes to pregnancy (and this is only her first). If you ever met the girl, you would think the same as me, that she isn't mature enough to be a parent. At least the child will be spoiled, as she is a very high maintenance person and likes expensive stuff.

Hi gorgeous girls :wave:

Just wanted to pop in and say hey :hugs: read back a couple of pages & so sorry my girls are having a shitter of a day! Sending MAHOOSIVEEE snuggles ur way :winkwink:.

Mel glad to see ur blooming with pregnancy & the cravings etc have kicked in :happydance:

Vic i will never know the answer to the question "when will i stop worrying" its poop that we have to think this way even when we've seen our beans hb's & know all is well inside our tums :cry: i do hope it gets easier soon chick. As for u quitting smoking :thumbup: im soooooooooo proud of you!

Meggles i just wanna hug ya babe, i want my healthy pregnancy too, balls to the BFP i want my baby bean hb beating inside of me :cry: it will happen for us babe. Im just taking it easy & hoping my body does its job for once x

Allie hey sweet cheeks :wave: what dpo are you now hun? have i missed anything?

Cesca hope ur ok? chin up baby doll.

Hearty & Sass thinking of you both :hugs:

Lov ya'll & miss u all millions xxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry about your co-worker, Mel! :hugs: Take to yelling at people like Vicky does! :thumbup:

CAZ!!! I miss you!!! :hugs: Thanks, honey!

I wish I could, but we have a respectful workplace policy here, and I could get fired over it :(

I was only half serious! LOL I usually tell my preggos to hit anyone who annoys them and then blame the baby! :winkwink:

I could always take care of her! :grr:

Hi. I'm back, but have been slammed at work, and haven't been online much. I'm so tired already and ms is here with a vengeance.
Love you people! Muah!

glad you are back Jaymes. So sorry that ms has gotten you.....hope it eases up on you. How was your trip?

Sorry about your coworker, Mel. Darn those respectful workplace policies! ;)

Welcome back, Jaymes! :hugs:

Today I've been getting sharp shooting pains that feel like they're right above my pubic bone. Could those be ovulation pains? I feel like that should be over by now. Also, my cm has gone from ewcm to a mix of a bit of not so stretchy but clear type stuff and sticky cm. I'm wondering if this is normal?

Respectful workplace policy?????? Whats that??????
OMG you guys need to spend a couple days at our company, or actually any company in greece LOL!!!!! We yell at eachother all the time!!!

Cazz honey good to see ya again!!! We miss ya!

Allie from your cm description id say that youve already ovulated hun, though i have no clue what that pain could be.....

Just got back from Doctors.

He's put me on mental antibiotics again but assures me they're safe to use whilst TTCing and whilst pregnant as they're penicillin based. Bless him he kept checking through his book for the best med to put me on!

Another good thing is that he said about my two miscarriages and investigating further. I said I didn't think they did anything until you've had three but he's concerned because of my history (ovarian tumours/carsenoid tumours when I was 15, 17 and 20) so he's ordered full blood tests for next week!! Results don't come in for three weeks so I may even be pregnant by the time they come in but it's good to be a step ahead and if there is something wrong they can help quickly.

Hi girls,

Just stopping by to say Hi, hope your all doing ok. I read this thread daily but dont really have much to input as we are no longer TTC and wont be for quite some time.

Wishing all you girls get your BFP's very soon, look forward to stalking you all.xxx

Vicky - That's my kind of workplace! LOL

Cesca - Fab plan! Sounds like you have a great doctor! :hugs:

Sassy - Its nice to hear from you! :hugs: I've been thinking of you a lot. How're you doing?

Allie - I know you haven't posted yet today... but I had a dream last night that you kept calling me and my phone kept acting up so I couldn't answer the call. I called you back but it kept going to voicemail.. but never beeped so I could leave a message. First, I'm curious if you sound like you did in the dream. Second, I couldn't apologize for not answering and explain the dream... So, I really am crazy enough that I have to sort of do it now! LOL I really would answer if you called!

Vicky - I would love to work in Greece! If I could yell at people here, I totally would. I don't like dealing with stupid people, and there is quite a few around here. I just often shake my head,

Cesca - I am glad they are looking into everything for you. I hope they are able to give you some answers.

Sass - :hugs: We are here for you whenever you need us

Hope everyone else is doing good. I have my gyno appointment tomorrow, so I will be leaving work this afternoon to make my 6 hour drive for it. My dog is back from cremating as well, so I have to stop and pick his ashes up along the way today :(

Thanks Meg. I have a feeling I will start bawling when I pick up the ashes :( I plan to leave at 2 pm today, but we will see how my day goes, and I might leave earlier. I just keep thinking that if I get there sooner, then I can still get some shopping in, lol.

Thanks Megg, I'm doing ok it's just hit me really hard this time. Me and Hubby are going through some tough times, we are finally being sent for further testing in a hospital in London so I'm happy about that, will wait to see how that goes etc before we even think about TTC again.xxx

Enjoy your shopping, Mel! Still really sad about your dog! :cry: Big :hugs: to you!

Hoping they get you sorted quickly, Sassy! You so deserve answers so you can finally have a baby in your arms! :hugs: Let us know how you get on!

Hi Sassy good to hear from you :hugs:

Cesca, that's good news and I hope you get some good answers!

Vicky, thanks, and a Greek workplace sounds like fun. In our litigation fueled system here in America, you can't, as they say, say boo to a ghost, without getting sued!

Mel, :hugs: I would leave early to shop if I were you. :) Drive safely, good luck, and I know it will be hard to pick up your dog's ashes so bawl away. :cry: It's really a tough thing but it's sweet you're keeping his ashes.

Megg, :rofl:! It's funny you had that dream because I just woke up and was thinking my dreams were crazy last night. I can't remember them, though, but I have been dreaming about babies. I think the 2ww is proving to be full of baby dreams for me as it was the same last month. BTW, I think the dream is symbolic because you're always answering my questions on here. :hugs:

Off to work now, running late thanks to BnB as usual haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->