Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Well, I'm happy to answer them, Allie! Funny enough, I thought in my dream that you were calling me to tell me you'd gotten a BFP! That's why I was so upset that I couldn't get back to you, because I wanted to know so badly! Oddly, I think your contact in my phone was "Allie & Baby"... Dreams don't have to make sense, right? But, maybe it means you're getting your BFP this cycle! :winkwink:

Hey my lovely ladies,

I'm back wow have I missed you guys massive :hugs: to all.

Vicky so proud of you for not smoking!!

Mel sorry you work with someone like that some people should really learn when to keep their mouths shut. Hope all goes well today, picking up your dogs ashes will be hard so :cry: if you need to big :hugs:

Caz hey sweetie how are you? Missing you loads.

Sassy pleased to hear there sending you for further tests hope you get some answers.

Cesca thats good news glad your dr is helping you.

Allie maybe the dreams are a good sign, have fun at work.

Sorry if I've missed anyone took me ages to catch up. AFM I am exhausted been a rough few days and huuby has done his back in so may have to go home early (at my mum and dad's now) so we wont be going away for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary which is on monday as planned luckily hadnt booked a hotel yet but bit gutted was looking forward to a weekend in london staying in a nice hotel and seeing a show but never mind.

Sorry things are rough at the moment, Luce! :hugs: Your ticker says CD38... Out of how many? Will you be testing soon?

Hey Lucy, glad you are back. Sorry you are having some rough days. I hope it all gets better for you :hugs:

Thank you just feel like its one thing after another lately hubby been signed of work for the rest of the week (his back is in spasm) he's self employed so he's now worrying about money just as we were getting ourselves in a good position or at least a stable one. Feel so stressed at the mo and just want to cry :cry: Worried about him so getting a train home early tomorrow thinking I should go tonight but wouldnt get back till early hours of the morning.

megg my ticker is wrong I'm actually on CD8 I'm usually a 29/30 day cycle got my AF on day 30 this month.

Allie it must suck to work in such an environment, i mean if you think about it we spend most of our day at work so if we cant express ourselves freely it must feel like a jail cell half the time....

Sassy hun its great that you will be getting the attention you deserve, i really hope with all my heart you get sorted soon and finally hold that baby in your arms!!

Luce glad to hear from ya babes I missed ya!!!!!!! My hubby did his back in last month and by the end i think i was more exhausted than he was....Men have no pain threshhold!! I had to bathe him and ....help him in the loo.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry, Luce! I wish there was something I could say or do! :hugs:

Vicky thankfully he's got some movement but is in a lot of pain, I'm going home on an early train tomorrow morning so I'll be able to look after him and keep an eye on him. His biggest problem is he's not used to doing nothing so he'll take painkillers think he's feeling better and will over do it and do more damage so best to keep an eye on him.

To be honest megg knowing you girls are here for support is enough.

Right I am off to bed got an early start tomorrow :hugs: to all

Aww... Well, take good care of him... And try to take a bit of time for yourself as well! :hugs:

As you say about us being here, we are ALWAYS here if you need to talk!

Lucy! Welcome back! :hugs: We missed you! Sorry about your hubby's back. :(
Megg, I take your dream as a positive sign from the universe, whether it's this cycle or in 6 cycles. :)

I'm trying to plan a holiday and I'm worried about flying if I'm pregnant, however far off that is. We're going to fly back to Scotland sometime this autumn probably and it's about 7,000 miles one way. The furthest along I could possibly be is about 4 months. I'm worried about environmental factors causing an mc of course but also just being miserable for that long of a flight and other health risks like DVT. It's making the planning less enjoyable and I'm doubting the trip. But I might not even be pregnant in October so I'd hate to miss out....thoughts?

Also, I'm 5 DPO now and complely symptom free. I can't remember how early I felt symptoms with my previous BFP...

I hope everyone's having a good day today. :hugs:

I think you'd feel much worse if you didn't plan the trip and then weren't pregnant when the time came. I mean, I have a good feeling about you getting your BFP very soon... I can't imagine you not being pregnant by October... BUT! If you weren't AND you missed the trip in honor of 'what if I am'... I think it would be much harder! I would just plan the trip, and then work it all out when you find out you'll be pregnant for it! :winkwink:

I would just book it. The airline regulators only say you can't fly past 34 weeks so it will be fine. If you are pregnant, just drink lots of waters, wear the DVT socks and walk around a lot.

wow, I leave you guys for over 24 hours and I thought there would be a lot to catch up on, but you girls are quiet, lol!

Allie - I would definitely book your trip hun....you don't want to miss out, either way

AFM, I had my appointment this morning, and everything is well. It was just a consultation basically. He didn't think I was going to have any problems based on my history, nor my mom's. So I was happy to hear that. So now I am done the last part of my driving for now....I am at my parents place now.......going on a shopping trip with my mom, BFF and her baby on Saturday....yah, I can't wait.

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Thanks guys! Yeah, I think I'll book it either way. Well, we weren't planning on booking it until August but I think I'll go whether I'm pregnant or not.

Mel, we missed you! :hugs: I'm soooo glad your appt went well and the doctor doesn't think you're going to have any problems based on your history. I'm sure the appt was worth it for the peace of mind alone. Glad you made it safely to your parents, and enjoy your shopping trip and seeing your BFF! Sounds lovely. Do they have a big mall where you're at? I would really miss a good mall if I lived in a small town.

As for everyone else....Hellooooo? *crickets*
Where is everyone, I wonder?

awe, thanks Allie :hugs: I missed you girls too!

No, unfortunately we will be driving into Edmonton, which is yet another 3 hour drive, lol! But we are going to West Edmonton Mall, which is one of the largest malls in the world I think. I am really looking forward to it. My cousin will be meeting us there as well. I love girl time, especially when it involves shopping :)

Does anyone else have plans for the weekend?

I think we're going camping on Saturday night. Tomorrow night is our requisite movie night, and we're going to go see 'Dinner for Schmucks.' I'm so glad it's the weekend! Though I can feel summer ending...in just a few weeks I'll be at my 'real' job and I'm sad to see summer go.

I've watched something about the Edmonton mall on the Travel Channel! It looks amazing!!! I live near the Mall of America, which is pretty spectacular, too. I'm just like you, Mel, I love girl time and shopping time and especially both together. Have fun.

Hey gals!

I was pretty busy at work the last couple of days so i couldnt really contribute!!
How are we all doing???? Its Friday thank fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone testing????
Meggles i thought i read in another thread that you had IB??????????????????
FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mel - Glad all is well! Enjoy your shopping!

Allie - Ooh! Camping! I'm going to assume that you enjoy such vile things and be excited for you! Meggles doesn't do the great outdoors! I have to start early teaching my babies that all things "outside" are evil! :rofl:

Vicky - You did read that... Well, I suspect it might have been. It was yesterday... which either 7 or 10dpo... and I had a tiny bit of pinkish-red on my tissue... just the once and then it was gone. I've been nauseous since Wed... but Wed was the only time I actually threw up. Of course, I've been living in my Sea-Bands any time I feel it coming on, because the time Wed was so bad that I broke blood vessels around my eyes, in my face, across my chest, and across my shoulders. Yesterday only got in a few dry heaves before I threw the bands on. Today... well... its 7:30am... time will tell. Seems to happen around 11:30? I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but how do I not???

Yesterday, I went and finished getting my blood tests run. I got progesterone checked (assuming I'm 7dpo), Vit D to see if I'm still deficient, and MTHFR & Factor V Leiden for clotting disorders. After that, I won't be getting any answers really. Took 8 needle sticks (first 7 failed) to get my blood though! :cry: Those b@stards! The whole sorted tale is in my journal!

Megg are you prone to nausea for no apparent reason?????????????????? If not babes i think that this nausea coupled with the pink streak is very promising babes!!!!!!!

Hope you get the answers youre looking for with the latest blood draw....
I love getting bloods done, the prick of the needle, watching my loveley blood fill the syringe!!!!!!!It gives me quite a high!

Megg are you prone to nausea for no apparent reason?????????????????? If not babes i think that this nausea coupled with the pink streak is very promising babes!!!!!!!

Hope you get the answers youre looking for with the latest blood draw....
I love getting bloods done, the prick of the needle, watching my loveley blood fill the syringe!!!!!!!It gives me quite a high!

I'm not prone to nausea for no reason. Although, I fear its in my head because I want this so badly right now. But, thank you! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but its difficult, ya know?

I hope I get answers too... even if I don't like what they mean. If I got caught with FVL or MTHFR, I'll be stuck giving myself blood thinner injections throughout my next pregnancy. Progesterone issues would leave me with pessaries every cycle after O! So, both would sort of suck in their own way... but I'd gladly take the answers and whatever that means for me.

I do like getting bloods done, but they actually hurt me yesterday. So, I wasn't so fond of that!

If I'm being honest, I'm scared to death of any scenario.

1. I'm scared I haven't actually ovulated and I'm just getting sick or something.
2. I'm scared that I did ovulate and this is all in my head.
3. I'm scared that I'm pregnant and I won't get my answers in time to save a potential bean.
4. I'm scared that regardless of what any test says, I'm just going to have another epic cycle and never get AF on my own again.

I seriously feel like crying. I'm so worried about so many things. And, yesterday, I was already scared about lifting heavy things (even though I know it was stupid)... and I'm thinking about how disappointed Kevin is going to be if its another month gone or another loss especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->