Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Vicky thats great news, so glad your little bubba is doing just fine, I knew it would all be ok. I love the hot weather on holiday but not sure I'd enjoy living with it on a day to day basis, do you have air conditioning in your house??

LOL Melissa, cant believe Harrods wouldnt let you in, thats funny, and yes its pretty expensive in there. I hate London and cant wait to move to the countryside. Oh and how do you burn crackers??? The only ones I know come straight from a pack called Jacobs crackers!!

Yay, so happy the scan went well, Vicky! :) So, he/she's an active little one!

Regarding geography, my hubby makes fun of me because up until a month before I moved to Scotland (and studied a map) I didn't even think it was physically attached to England and Wales. :blush: I thought it was a separate island like Ireland. And I went to the UK to study British politics, lol. You'd think I would have been a bit more familiar with the geography...but we NEVER get taught international geography to speak of here in the US.

Mel, I wonder why Harrod's didn't want to let you in, lol! I'm happy you got in eventually. I'm sure it's teaming with tourists most of the time anyways. I really loved London but DH hates it.

Hey girls sorry i havent been on ive sort of been avoiding bnb like the plague :cry: my doc thinks i had a chemical this month because of all the lines i had on the tests i had 6 on IC's & 2 on superdrug then AF shown up Tuesday night. Went and saw doc yesterday & she said its impossible for all my tests to be false positives?? They were faint but defo there. Im not sure what to think im just pissed off at the moment with ttc. We are going back to see her as a couple next week once aunt flo has left the building, were gonna see what else can be done for us as i dont wanna be trying for 12 months to then go on & miscarry again :cry: its so bad how thats all i ever see happening from my pregnancies. I hope to get some help and answers coz tbh im losing the will to try @ the minute & just fancy going on a big ass holiday & forgetting about babies all together (even though we all kno that int possible). My doc told me to stop testing so early & stressing myself out over lines wait till im late (eeerrrr yeah right Luv likes thats gonna happen). Any whoot enough about me im boring myself now.

Congrats Vicky so pleased for u babe.

Sass & Luce sorry i worried you both :hugs: Lov ya's x

Meggles im soooooo pleased ur finally getting ur answers baby cakes.

:wave: everyone else sorry im not more talkative i'll sort my nugget of a head out & return very soon ok.

Love ya'll & hope ur all doing well hugs n kisses xxxxx caz xxxxxxx

Hey, Cazz :hugs: :hugs: good to hear from you, we were worried but I understand the feeling and reasoning totally. I'm so sorry AF came like that. :hug: Good luck with the docs next week. I think you do deserve a big ass holiday. xxxx

lol! they are bought soda crackers, but the edges of them are all dark brown, so they must have burnt them when making them.....yeah, they don't taste very good!

London was great, but Italy was my favorite. I would love to go to Greece one day as well. OH is afraid of flying, so he will never go anywhere with me...so I am guessing I probably won't be doing much travelling either.

oh Cazz, hun, I'm so so sorry for you :cry: I am glad that you are going to see your doctor together, and I hope they can give you some answers as to what is happening. My heart breaks for you! :hugs:

Oh no Cazza, I'm sooo sorry hunny, I knew something was up when we hadnt heard from you but knew you would be back in your own time. I'm so glad your going to push for more tests, thats all thats keeping me sane at the mo, I dont want to go through another M/C so I'm leaving no stone unturned. Chin up sweetie, on the up side we are back in cycle sync so should ovulate around the same time, bump buddies here we come! xxxx

Allie - Do you live in Scotland now?? I thought you was in the US, confused.com!!!xxx

Melissa - I petrified of flying too but I dont let that stop me, I just take some meds my doc prescribes me or get drunk before boarding its works every time hahaha! I dont recommend that tho, lol!xxx

I dont actually remember why its named that as I didnt join from the beginning BUT I'm sure its something along the lines of us dancing our way to our BFP's although none of us seem to be doing that, lol!!xx

Vicky I am so happy for you :happydance: thats great news the your little one is doing well :happydance:

Cazz sweetie I am so so sorry sending you a massive :hugs: pleased that you are going back to see your dr really hope you get some answers. Always here for you for whatever you need :hugs2:

Mel I love flying, hubby and I are possibly going to be coming to america for a holiday either Oct this year or sometime next year not sure where we are going to go yet. I've been to Italy once when I was younger and loved it would love to go back.

I went to Jamaica 2 years ago, and I LOVED it! I would recommend going there:) I don't mind flying at all, but I think I would have to knock out OH to get him on a long plane ride......

I loved Jamaica too, I need a holiday soooo bad, I havent been away since May last year (our honeymoon).xxx

Cazz honey what can i say.....Im sending all my love your way babes....
By the way my doc told me when i first called him with my low hcg numbers that chemical pregnancies happen all the time and that most women experience several throughout their reproductive years. They arent necessarily something to get worked up over. He said the only reason we are aware of them so much is due to the sensitivity of new tests and our earlier testing.

Sassy, yeah we have air conditioning but only in the lounge. We use ceiling fans in the other rooms as it is very bad for my sinuses to sleep with the AC on. However, the ceiling fans are practically useless in this kind of heat....Hubby has been sleeping on the couch lately!!!!!

Mel im also scared of flying but i never let that stop me from travelling! In April i went to Thailand which was very difficult for me but i refused to give in to my fears. I dont even take a sedative, i just get on the plane and hope for the best!!! By the time i get out, my neck is so stiff i can barely turn and i have scars from where my nails have dug into my skin.

Well its offical I am now an Auntie again this is number 7 (my fourth nephew). In the end he had to be delivered by c-section. He's 3 and half lbs so not a bad weight considering he is 8 weeks early.

wow, that is so tiny! Is he healthy and everything good? Congratulations Auntie:)

As far as I know he is doing well my mum&dad had a quick converstation with my brother will find out more tomorrow he is breathing on his own which is good. They are calling him Oscar. Thanks Mel.

Allie - Do you live in Scotland now?? I thought you was in the US, confused.com!!!xxx

Melissa - I petrified of flying too but I dont let that stop me, I just take some meds my doc prescribes me or get drunk before boarding its works every time hahaha! I dont recommend that tho, lol!xxx

Sassy, you were right, I am now in the US--I lived in Edinburgh for a few years and then Lancaster and now hubby (he's Scottish) and I are back in boring old America.

It seems like a few of us here are afraid to fly! I'm like you, Sassy, and I take Xanax prescribed especially for flying. I refuse to let it stop me, too, as travelling is my absolute favorite thing in the world. We're still planning on going somewhere this weekend but we've been waiting on a check first that still didn't come in the mail today. It was meant to be here two days ago, I'm sick of waiting and want to get out of here!

Mel, you should see if OH would benefit from being drugged up to fly haha. I swear it works.

Congrats, Lucy!! Glad to hear Oscar is doing well for being so tiny.

Vicky, try to stay cool....geez, it does sound unbearably hot!

Vicky - Great news, honey!!! :hugs: *sings* I toooooooold you sooooooo! :winkwink:

Caz - Oh, honey... I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: I wish there was something I could say to make things better!

*popping in for a quick question....

What's a Disco Tester? lmao

Ha! Uhm.... There was a June(?) testing thread, and we all kept posting videos from old disco songs... So, it became a theme. And, someone said we needed a siggy banner, so I made one. But by the end of the thread, we'd totally derailed the testing bit with just random chatter... So, when the month was ending, I made a thread for us to continue derailing... and the disco theme carried over! Definitely disco dancing our way to BFPs! LOL

Oh, and :hi: to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->