Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi ladies. Call me a stalker. I've been reading and just wanted to send my love to Cazza. Honey, I know how you feel. It seems like every pregnancy will end this way. My doctor assured me it wouldn't. I don't know how she could say such a thing, but she did. You and I have both had a ton of tests done and it may just be that we've had incredibly bad luck. As far as I know, they haven't found a reason that this is happening to either of us. It's frustrating, but in reality, it is good news. I know nothing will make you feel better right now except time. I hope your doctor gives you some support as well. I agree with the others, you are due for a big, fat holiday!

Vicky, I'm so pleased for you and your bub.

As for the Disco Testers, it actually started when Cazza posted her picture with her headband. Nato (sigh, I miss her) made some comment about disco and we took off running with it. It became a disco frenzy! That's when we started posting all the videos and such. So we have the lovely Cazza to thank for the theme of this thread!

AFM, I'm hoping and praying AF will arrive soon. I though I saw a spec of blood today, but now nothing. I saw my doctor yesterday and she gave me a hug. My hcg was at 15 2 weeks ago, so AF should be here any time now. I will schedule an HSG once I get AF. My doctor doesn't think they'll find anything but wants to do it anyway. She said they are looking for a heart shaped uterus or a uterine septum. She said they most likely would have seen that during my hysteroscopy or D&C's, but it is the final test in the fertility testing. The only one I could do after is a laparoscopy, but since that is invasive, I don't want to do it unless I have to. Since I can get pregnant, it doesn't seem like I need to do that test. I'll keep you updated.

Hello and love to you all. I'll be back here once I'm ttc again. For now, I'm hanging out with my 35+ ladies.

xoxo

:hugs: Hearty! Glad to hear you'll be back. Making me wish I was 35+ suddenly! Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping AF shows soon... as odd as it sounds!

Ha ha Megg, trust me, you don't want to be 35+ It adds all the more pressure to this damn game.

Hi Mel!

Hearty :hugs: I hope AF appears soon. My mum had a heart shaped uterus and ended up carrying three babies to term so it can be done! I hope you find your answers.

Cazza - I'm so sad for you :(

Allie, I'm loving you living all over the world. I am so jealous. My husband works for a big american bank (their UK base) and I'm hoping maybe one day we'll be transfered out to the US!

And for all the other disco ladies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTiVrA3cPZ0

Hey Hearty, hope AF arrives soon. Miss you loads. :hugs:

Cesca, that's funny because my hubby works for a company based in Ireland and I hope one day he can get transferred there. FX for both of us! Or should I say our hubbies haha.

That's some crazy 80s disco!! I didn't even know it was around in the 80's!! :) Is AF still staying away?

I tested BFN again this morning (10 dpo). Super BFN...most negative test ever! I can't see a line if I look at it with my magnifying mirror (which I did :haha:)

Yep she's still staying away. Feeling rough as anything today, really sicky, dizzy and tired. Praying i'll get my BFP in the morning!

I only posted the 80s disco because I'm going on a hen night tomorrow and they're having an 80s disco. Man I love my 80s music!!

Don't worry about the super negative. 10DPO is still so early.

Oooh, sounds like so much fun! I love a good girlie night out. And since you're testing tomorrow you'll know whether you can drink or not. FX for you! :hugs:

Yeah, I'm not thinking too much about my neg tests since I'm using cheapies. I won't use a 'proper' test until the day AF is due if she's not here before.

Hope you get that BFP tomorrow Cesca! And as a child who was born in the 80's, I LOVE 80's music! I listen to it all the time still

Allie - glad you aren't stressing about it.....It could be early yet, but I know that BFP is coming.

Happy Friday everyone! Just starting my work day, and I have a feeling it will be a long one! Feeling a little depressed today....think it's because my OH won't do the deed with me. It's been 4 weeks, so now I am just starting to feel like he isn't attracted to me anymore! I was mad when I went to bed last night, so I stuck my pregnancy pillow in the middle of the bed so he couldn't come near me when he came to bed. I remember him coming to bed hours later and he noticed I put up the barrier, and asked if I wanted him to sleep on the couch. I told him he didn't have to, and I just turned and went back to sleep. He hit me in the face this morning too with his arm while he was sleeping, so I got pissed off and got out of bed (my alarm was going to go off in like 15 minutes anyway). Ugh!!!

Rough night, Mel! Sorry, hun! :hugs: Is he worried that he'll hurt the baby? I read that's the most common fear that men won't talk about during pregnancy. Either that they'll hurt the baby or that the baby will know somehow. Like it sort of makes them feel dirty to have their boy bits within a close proximity to the baby's head. Btw... When do we get a bump pic, missy?

Cesca - Crossing everything for you!!!!

Yay for 80's disco, btw!

2.5 of the weeks was because we hadn't seen each other....then so far in the last week and a half we haven't seen each other all that much still, and when he does see me, he doesn't want to. He's too tired or just wants to play his video game or something......

I will do a bump picture once I can distinguish between the fat and the bump, lol! Right now, it still just looks like belly fat

I'm sure you look great! Silly girl!

Oh, and uhm... Just tell him its time for some :sex: and you aren't ASKING, you're TELLING!

lol, I wish that worked!

seriously, I can't wait until my belly is a real belly and it is big, and then I can't see my thunder thighs anymore, lol!

tell him he better get it while he can, because when you are nursing a newborn I can't imagine your sex drive will be too high... not too mention the exhaustion you'll be fighting! lol xo

I'm honestly starting to feel like, well it's been 4 weeks, so what's another year?! I can't imagine once I start getting a huge belly, I am going to want it very much anyway.....so if he doesn't get it now, he is going to be waiting a loooong time :)

Maybe tell him so in those words? I know I just demand it when its time and it hasn't happened. But my husband is very passive and acts like I'll beat him if he tries to get some. Not that I've ever beat him or anything... He's just like that. He grew up with a very domineering mother, and I think that made him hesitant to be more aggressive. You were best to shut up and stay out of her way. He's still very much in that mindset many, many years later! *sigh* Bad mothering really is hard to fix later in life. What a stupid wench she is. Btw, its no secret that I hate her. So, no worries. We don't speak to his family at all actually. It was his choice, but I can't say I'm not thankful for it.

I wish OH was more passive....I thought I was very stubborn and hard headed, but he has me beat a million times over! I told him the other day that this baby better have my attitude and not his, because at least I have less of one then him.

My inlaws live on the east coast, so they are never a worry to me. He has nothing to do with his dad, and his mom never talks to him (only the oldest sister, and not the other two children). So he doesn't have a whole lot to do with his mom either. It actually kind of pisses me off that she can treat her kids that way...not even a phone call on his birthday, no cards, no christmas card or anything....it's sad really....I never want to be like that with my children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->