Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Well, they've given up calling on holidays and such. But, its about damn time. They're the type of people who never do 1 HUGE thing that makes you hate them... but they do a million really rude, ignorant things (although minor on their own) and you just finally realize that they're never going to be respectful of you or your feelings, never going to learn any tact, never going to stop acting condescending even though they have NO RIGHT to be, never going to stop being rude, never going to stop treating you like shit... So, why bother? Plus, its not comfortable to spend time with people who you know hate you. His brother said that normal people visit twice a year and pretend to not hate each other. Why? And, moreover... Why would I ever let me children near anyone who hates me? I'm not into "pretending" everything is okay when everyone hates everyone else... That is something that only a therapist can fix if that's their idea of "normal." I wish they were more than 3 hours away from us! :(

oh no doubt, 3 hours is way too close!! I definitely wouldn't like to be around people like that either.

You girls are all so fabulous :hugs:. I love you all trillions x I'm on my phone right now so I'll be back on tomoz on my laptop to catch up with the posts properly :winkwink:
have a lovely Friday night girls mines gonna consist of Big Brother & KFC yayyyyy! Lov hugs n sloppy kisses Caz x x x

awe cazz, I love the puppy picture.....I bet those eyes gets him/her whatever they want, especially when it's in trouble :) What kind of dog?

enjoy your night Cazz :hugs:

Cazza have a lovely friday night enjoy BB and your KFC massive :hugs: to you sweetie!!

I'm feeling very relaxed as have had a rose facial (so lovely) and a back massage which was free so good. Take it easy today as it is my last day of being in my 20's, 30 tomorrow!!!!

Hope all my lovely ladies are ok and having a great friday!!

:hugs: to all

Loving the 80's music!!

ooooh, that sounds wonderful Luce. Hope you relax the rest of the day. Happy early Birthday:)

Aww Cazz, it does sound like a fantastic evening, enjoy! :hugs: and love back at you! :hugs:

Mel and Megg, that's too bad about your in-laws! :hugs: TBH I don't like my mother-in-law that much AT ALL, but I love her, if that makes sense...and we always bicker when we're together, plus she's really possessive of Alex which pisses me off! I really can't stand too much time with her but she lives 6,000 miles away so when we do see her now I'm really lovey for Alex's sake. *sigh* Ah, in-laws!

Mel I'm really excited to see a bump piccie eventually and I bet you look great now! Tell your DH he better get some while he has the chance!! ;)

God I wish my MIL lived 6,000 miles away!!! :haha: I will not bore you with any stories but she really is a pain in the arse!!

Mel - I'm sorry your OH is not putting out, I bet its because he's freaked out about a baby being in there, you should tell him how you feel. :hugs:

Any excuse for a P.A.R.T.Y:-

You are all invited to Lucy's 30th Birthday Disco
:happydance::happydance::happydance::cake::cake::cake::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Date: Saturday 21st August

Place: Disco Derail Thread

Time: All day

Please bring a bottle, some yummy food and of course your dancing shoes!

Disco music will be played all day, there will be no talk of babies/TTC/M/C or anything else of that nature!

For 1 day only we will all be happy and party our socks off. I hope you can all make it!!!

awwww cheers Mel, He's an Irish Staffordshire bull terrier :) he's an absolute babe the stud of all staffys in my opinion lol! His names Zeus hehe.
As for my night, I just sent the OH out for some beers, tonight will be a lovely chilled out night my fave kinda night :thumbup: xxxxxx lov yas Caz xxxxx

Yay, disco party!!! :yipee:

Lucy, Happy 30th Birthday tomorrow and enjoy this last day in your 20s!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

ETA: I wish we all really could get together for a party! You girls are amazing :hugs:

Cazz, he is the cutest dog! And he looks like a Zeus. :)

Lucy, Happy 30th Birthday tomorrow and enjoy this last day in your 20s!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

ETA: I wish we all really could get together for a party! You girls are amazing :hugs:

Yay! Ditto on all of this!

He's a beautiful dog Cazz! Enjoy your beers, and please drink one for me:)

Sass - I love the birthday party for Luce! I'll be there!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cake::cake::cake::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Disco music will be played all day, there will be no talk of babies/TTC/M/C or anything else of that nature!

For 1 day only we will all be happy and party our socks off. I hope you can all make it!!!

Spectacular!!! :thumbup:

awwww cheers Mel, He's an Irish Staffordshire bull terrier :) he's an absolute babe the stud of all staffys in my opinion lol! His names Zeus hehe.
As for my night, I just sent the OH out for some beers, tonight will be a lovely chilled out night my fave kinda night :thumbup: xxxxxx lov yas Caz xxxxx

Irish Stafforshire bull terrier... That sounds like how we try to get around saying "pit bull" here in the US! :rofl: They definitely fall into the pit bull breed here! Of course, I knew that from even the pic you have in your avatar! I can pick out the eyes and head from a mile away. I can't resist a pit! I have one, and she's the sweetest dog in the whole world! What? I'm not biased! :haha:

He's gorgeous!!! I just want to snuggle him!!! Do you think we could work that out? LOL

Absolutely! I SO wish that was possible. Where are we all? I know at least some of us aren't oceans apart!

Whoop whoop disco party tomorrow!!! Happy birthday, have a wonderful day! xxx

Just thought of something, we do have one discussion tomorrow that we need to have......Cesca's testing day is tomorrow:)

I think I am the only one in Canada Meg?????? maybe???

Originally Posted by Sassy_TTC View Post

Awww thanks sassy thats so sweet and thanks to you lovely girls :hugs:
Woo hoo a disco party.

ETA: I wish we all really could get together for a party! You girls are amazing

That would be fab!!

You girls are the best.

:happydance:

Oh yeah!!! Lots of dust for Cesca, and lots of cake for Lucy!!! LOL

Yeah, I think you're our only Canadian, Mel! I'm in IL, Jaymie is in TN, Hearty is in CA, Allie is in the US (but I don't know where). Nato (miss her), Sassy, Cesca, Lucy & Caz are all in the UK (I think that's where Manchester is). Vicky is in Greece! Did I miss anyone?

Oh yes, WOO HOO for Cesca testing tomorrow, hopefully it will be another reason to celebrate!

I'm in good old England but I'm sure you all know that!.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->