Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

LOL Megg, yes Manchester is in England! Miles from me though :-(

I dont get what IL etc mean? Please explain?xxx

Miles from you? :haha: You girls in the UK do NOT get to talk like anyone is MILES from you! You're country (the whooooooooole country) is the length of my STATE!

IL = Illinois
TN = Tennessee
CA = California

https://www.openlocksmith.com/houston_locksmith/usa-map.gif

I'm sort of in the middle of the map, but off to the right (Illinois). Jaymie is below and further right (Tennessee). Hearty is waaaaaaaaaaaay over on the far left (California). It takes over a day to drive from me to Hearty! When you find Illinois... Your country would pretty well fit inside of it! LOL

Lol im loving the geography lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megg are you sure it would only take a daay to drive to San Fran???? I would have thought it would take much longer!

Luce is a proper grown up tomorrow woohoo!!!!! :rofl::rofl: Ahh to be young and 30 again......!!!!!

So i spent the day at the shops with my sis today, didnt actually buy anything but the sales were outrageous!! Theres this Missoni dress that i keep going back to check out since April, the cost back then was 560 euro and today the price was only 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god i almost fainted.... I just couldnt buy it though since shopping is something im superstitious about at the moment. My sis almost lost the plot in the shop, screaming that a missoni dress is not maternity clothes so i have no reason to be superstitous! The sales ladies for sure thought we were freaks!! I dont know what to do, should i go back and buy it 2morrow????

LOL Megg, you make me chuckle!

To us driving 4 hours (what it would take for me to drive to Cazza) is a long journey, I'd never drive that far for a day trip, if we go away for a weekend we would only drive 2-3 hours away anything further then we would fly! It proberly seems crazy to you as you live in a massive country!! xx

Vicky - Thats a no brainer, you should def go back and buy that dress lol, total bargain!xxx

I'm so thick, that map you have put on is what part of America Megg? Wheres New York??xxx

and I am way above Montana :)

I am the dot that is circled

Attachments

• alberta.jpg
    alberta.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4

To us driving 4 hours (what it would take for me to drive to Cazza) is a long journey, I'd never drive that far for a day trip, if we go away for a weekend we would only drive 2-3 hours away anything further then we would fly! It proberly seems crazy to you as you live in a massive country!! xx

oh how I wish!! I drive 10-11 hours all the time :(

Melissa - Now you have completely thrown me, is Canada near America???

oh how I wish!! I drive 10-11 hours all the time :(

To go where?xx

Lol im loving the geography lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megg are you sure it would only take a daay to drive to San Fran???? I would have thought it would take much longer!

Luce is a proper grown up tomorrow woohoo!!!!! :rofl::rofl: Ahh to be young and 30 again......!!!!!

So i spent the day at the shops with my sis today, didnt actually buy anything but the sales were outrageous!! Theres this Missoni dress that i keep going back to check out since April, the cost back then was 560 euro and today the price was only 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god i almost fainted.... I just couldnt buy it though since shopping is something im superstitious about at the moment. My sis almost lost the plot in the shop, screaming that a missoni dress is not maternity clothes so i have no reason to be superstitous! The sales ladies for sure thought we were freaks!! I dont know what to do, should i go back and buy it 2morrow????

Oh, it takes more than a day! I just didn't specify how much longer than a day. Google says 1 day 8 hours from Peoria IL to San Fran CA!

YES! GO BUY THE DAMN DRESS! I understand superstitions a little... sorta... but it DOES NOT fall into that category! And, whilst I respect superstitions, I refuse to believe that shopping can EVER lead to anything bad! What will be will be. I'm too neurotic to let myself believe that I can control the outcome of something by doing or not doing a specific thing. I didn't buy anything in my first pregnancy and lost it. I bought lots of stuff in my second pregnancy and lost it too. So, I will shop till my little heart is content... and that's that! LOL

4 hours is how far I drive to see my parents. We make it a weekend trip. Flying anything further than 3 hours makes me :rofl:! That's crazy! I respect it... but that's absolutely nuts! :haha:

I'm so thick, that map you have put on is what part of America Megg? Wheres New York??xxx

Uhm... That's sort of all of America... Its not all of North America... But its all of the United States of America. Does that make sense? New York is up in the top right corner!

Canada is right above America! :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh dear! *must remember to google before opening my big mouth*

I'm just shown what a blond bimbo I really am! :haha:

You would be AMAZED to know I work with people all over the world!!!xxx

Youre so right Megg! I will buy the dress Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way we downloaded Salt and just finished watching it....What a load of CRAP!!!! Im so glad i didnt pay good money for such BS...

lol, yes, we are on top of USA....

https://www.reisenett.no/map_collection/americas/NorthAmerica.jpg

It takes at least 6 hours to get to a decent place for shopping (a city), and our province's capital is about a 8-9 hour drive....I go further south to visit my family which is 10 hours....and my mom and dad live on the eastern part of alberta, so it is 11 hours from me

Oh, it takes more than a day! I just didn't specify how much longer than a day. Google says 1 day 8 hours from Peoria IL to San Fran CA!

YES! GO BUY THE DAMN DRESS! I understand superstitions a little... sorta... but it DOES NOT fall into that category! And, whilst I respect superstitions, I refuse to believe that shopping can EVER lead to anything bad! What will be will be. I'm too neurotic to let myself believe that I can control the outcome of something by doing or not doing a specific thing. I didn't buy anything in my first pregnancy and lost it. I bought lots of stuff in my second pregnancy and lost it too. So, I will shop till my little heart is content... and that's that! LOL

4 hours is how far I drive to see my parents. We make it a weekend trip. Flying anything further than 3 hours makes me :rofl:! That's crazy! I respect it... but that's absolutely nuts! :haha:

Uhm... That's sort of all of America... Its not all of North America... But its all of the United States of America. Does that make sense? New York is up in the top right corner!

Canada is right above America! :hugs:

4 hours to see your parents? Really! My MIL is screwing that we will be moving 30 minutes away, apparently we will lose our friends and hardly see anyone, its crazy how different what you/us see as normal!

Us brits are lazy, well I am!xx

Youre so right Megg! I will buy the dress Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way we downloaded Salt and just finished watching it....What a load of CRAP!!!! Im so glad i didnt pay good money for such BS...

REALLY? Dam we was going to the pics to see Salt tomorrow, dont think we will bother now!xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh dear! *must remember to google before opening my big mouth*

I'm just shown what a blond bimbo I really am! :haha:

You would be AMAZED to know I work with people all over the world!!!xxx

oh Sassy, I love you! :hugs: Ask me anything about over there, and I would be asking the same questions :)

Here ya go, Sas! I'm awful with US geography! I can't expect you to know it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=109872&d=1282337655

Attachments

• Geography.jpg
    Geography.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
Basically they tries to reproduce "Jason Borne"... CRAP CRAP CRAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members