Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh, Hearty! I cried reading that! You've been through it... and you're really a pillar of strength more than you feel you are right now! I'd be ecstatic to have you back, honey! I miss you! And, I'm all on board for babies by the end of next year! :hugs:

Hearty, that is such a sad post and I know how you feel.

Glad AF is here and you can move forward. 5 weeks is good after an ERPC.

I must admit after my MC in May I spent most of June and July absolutely drunk as a skunk. This month I decided it really wasn't helping me (I felt better for a couple of hours, but would then end up crying even more) and I haven't had a drink since the 4th August and I felt so much better for it, and the month ended with a BFP.

But you need to go through this stage, I think it's all part of the process once again.

All of us with bambinos by next year sounds fab.

Ahh Hearty I'm so glad your back TTC, dont worry about being drunk so much seen my miscarriage in Feb I pretty much spent everyday drinking, it got really bad but now I have completely given up mainly for health reasons but I do feel stronger for it. Ok ok I may treat myself to a tipple on my bday!!!x

Erm please put me down to have a baby by the end of next year, was thinking about it last night, is Melissa set to have out first Disco Derail baby??xx

Technically, Heulyn would... But she didn't stay with us. So, I guess it would be Mel! :)

Sometimes, I wish drinking helped me feel better. Alcohol has never effected me. As best we can guess (me, doctors, etc), I don't absorb it for some reason. I feel no effect, and it comes out immediately burning just like it did on its way in. :(

LOL what a waste of drink that would be, I'm completely the opposite I drink 2 glasses of wine and I'm pi**ed as fart, 1 bottle and I black out (yes its happened many times) oops!!!

Yay to Mel having our first DD baby, that lil one is going to have alot of cyber aunties.xxx

LOTS of cyber-aunties, indeed! :)

Mel... You Team Yellow till the end? Or are you finding out?

Hearty I am so glad you are coming back to us we have missed you so much and I think you are an amazingly strong women. You have been through so much and we are all here for you. I think having a few drinks is totally understandable, I didnt after I lost my little one as I was a bit scared if I started I may not stopped iykwim. Massive :hugs: to you.

Oh and count me in for a disco baby by the end of next year!!

Sassy I'm not sure when I'm going to organise my flying lesson for maybe in a few weeks (hopefully will get a nice weekend) as hubby and I will be at parents again as theres an exhibition in London that I want to go and see, we can stay with my mum and dad then get the train into london which is great 50 mins on the train and a 15 min drive to the station not bad!!

:hugs:

Happy Monday everyone!

Welcome, yogi! :wave: Nice to have you here.

Luce, wow, what a great bday pressie! Sorry about the weather but now you have it to look forward to.

Welcome back, hearty. We've missed you. Count me in for a 2011 baby, as well. That sounds wonderful.

Vicky, we all need weekends like that, it actually sounds like loads of fun to hide away for a few days.

Yay for Mel being our first disco baby! Cesca, how are you feeling?

AFM, the :witch: arrived this morning. I tested anyways (wishful thinking) and it was bfn of course. I'm bummed because I felt so optimistic this time and had so many symptoms, but I'm also happy because it's now 2 weeks since I got that super positive OPK so it must mean I ovulated like it said, and I can FINALLY start another cycle. I'm 13 dpo right now. I've never known my luteal phase before..is 13 days a suitable luteal phase? Megg, I know you'll know!

I hope everyone has a good day. :hugs:

awe, cyber aunties. I LOVE it! :) I will be finding out at the u/s on October 7th...I'm too impatient to have to wait until the end to find out if it is a boy or girl!

Hearty - I am so glad you are back TTC. You know your body better then everyone else, and if you are ready for it, then that's all that matters.

Allie - sorry the witch arrived....I am glad you know you are ovulating though and I hope next month is the month for you! My luteal phase was 13-14 days as well.

Good Morning to the rest of the girls. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Allie - 13days is more than good enough. So sorry that AF got you, I hope September is a good month for BFP's, we really need it.

Woo hoo Melissa, I soooo happy your finding out, I cant to to hear if I'm having a cyber niece or nephew, I already have 3 nephews so please make sure it's a girl (no pressure) lol!!!xxx

lol, I am trying Sassy. OH insists it is a boy and that is what he is really hoping for. I told him the other night that he better not be disappointed and better love it the same if it is a girl. The girl in my office is having a boy, and her and I have totally different appetites and cravings, so it makes me wonder if it is a girl?! 45 more days until we find out for sure :)

45 days? Thats not long at all, I'll be counting down the days with you.xx

yeah, I decided to start counting the days instead of saying weeks, because that seemed so much longer! I hope they go fast!

Meggles, you sound like a cheap date, that's for sure! :rofl: I used to be, but I've built up my tolerance a bit recently. I've done this after each of my miscarriages. I take the month to indulge to the max and then once I get AF, I go back to being my good old healthy self. So, today I'm having a salad, fruit and going to the gym. I'm even using 100% organic, cotton tampons just to be on the safe side! It will be nice to feel healthy again, but the gluttony did serve me well, I must say!

Thanks for all the welcome backs ladies. You are all so special. :hugs:

Allie, I'm sorry to hear about AF. Sounds like you and I are right at the same place. I hope your cycle shortens a bit this time around. I'm hoping this mc whacks my cycle into being a bit shorter too. Usually I ov on day 26ish. I want to ov on day 18 at the latest. 13 days is a very good luteal phase. You're fine.

Happy Monday everyone!

I think drinking seems to be the best coping mechanism, even though we all know we shouldn't do it. After my mc, I did the exact same thing. It just makes you feel better to drown your sorrows.

I hope we have some more BFP's coming. I agree with what Hearty said earlier, everyone to be holding their babies by the end of 2011! That sounds like a great year to me :)

So happy you're not going to keep us in suspense, Mel!!! :hugs: 45 days!

Happy Monday everyone!

Welcome, yogi! :wave: Nice to have you here.

Luce, wow, what a great bday pressie! Sorry about the weather but now you have it to look forward to.

Welcome back, hearty. We've missed you. Count me in for a 2011 baby, as well. That sounds wonderful.

Vicky, we all need weekends like that, it actually sounds like loads of fun to hide away for a few days.

Yay for Mel being our first disco baby! Cesca, how are you feeling?

AFM, the :witch: arrived this morning. I tested anyways (wishful thinking) and it was bfn of course. I'm bummed because I felt so optimistic this time and had so many symptoms, but I'm also happy because it's now 2 weeks since I got that super positive OPK so it must mean I ovulated like it said, and I can FINALLY start another cycle. I'm 13 dpo right now. I've never known my luteal phase before..is 13 days a suitable luteal phase? Megg, I know you'll know!

I hope everyone has a good day. :hugs:

13 is great! :hugs: Sorry she got you though!

Meggles, you sound like a cheap date, that's for sure! :rofl: I used to be, but I've built up my tolerance a bit recently. I've done this after each of my miscarriages. I take the month to indulge to the max and then once I get AF, I go back to being my good old healthy self. So, today I'm having a salad, fruit and going to the gym. I'm even using 100% organic, cotton tampons just to be on the safe side! It will be nice to feel healthy again, but the gluttony did serve me well, I must say!

Thanks for all the welcome backs ladies. You are all so special. :hugs:

Allie, I'm sorry to hear about AF. Sounds like you and I are right at the same place. I hope your cycle shortens a bit this time around. I'm hoping this mc whacks my cycle into being a bit shorter too. Usually I ov on day 26ish. I want to ov on day 18 at the latest. 13 days is a very good luteal phase. You're fine.

Happy Monday everyone!

:rofl: @ cheap date! I am when it comes to alcohol... but I'm not cheap when it comes the massive amounts of money I like to spend on things like jewelry, clothes, furniture/decor, baby stuff :blush:... The list goes on! LOL Then, I'm EXPENSIVE! :winkwink:

Well looks like positive vibes all around!!!!!

Hearty im soo hapy you are back with us, i missed u sooo much my luv!!!

Allie sorry about AF but woohoo on shorter cycles!!!

Im still in a crappy mood, dont know why but im thinking it has to do with my NT scan and Papp-A blood test tomorrow....Im really nervous that there will be something chromosomally wrong with my lo....Im trying to be positive but what can i say i always think of the worst case scenario in these situations. Good news is i decided to take this week off work as well so at least i dont have to face all the bitches at work yet!!

LOL Vicky, glad your have a week away from those bitches, meaning more time to spend on here!! I can totally understand that your feeling nervous about NT scan and blood test, M/C really ruins pregnancy ay! I know everything is going to be fine and your little one is going to be just perfect.xxx

My Hubby sent me a text eariler telling me not to make any weekend plans, woo hoo he must have something arranged, roll on Friday.

Sounds like we have all been indulging in too much alcohol these last few months, I really enjoyed it but feeling alot better now I'm back on the wagon.xx

I honestly think that thinking the worst case scenario helps us to prepare ourselves...and then when we get the good news, we can be excited. There is nothing like being excited about something only to be let down. So if we already feel that way, then you don't feel as let down.

When do you get your results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->