Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Love you girls you are great you make me laugh :haha:

Loving the geography lesson there are so many places in america that I would love to visit!!

I'm a three hour drive from my parents and that is too far for my likeing its crazy how far some of you guys have to drive in the US especially Mel!!

Right I am off to bed to get my beauty sleep have a nasty feeling I may get an early wake up call by my niece tomorrow. I'm getting pancakes in bed for breakfast :happydance:

Speak to you all tomorrow.

G'night, Luce! Enjoy your last sleep in your 20's! :hugs:

Luce, I don't know how many hours ahead you are of me (it's going on 10 pm right now).....but I know it's gotta be after midnight at least....

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY 30!!!! :flower:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUCY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

may this year bring you happiness and joy! enjoy your day hun, love you! xoxoxo :hugs:

Hi Mel!! Are you in mountain time? I hope you have a better nights sleep tonight. :hugs:

Right now it's approaching 6 am in the UK. So all of our lovely UK disco girlies are still fast asleep and we haven't even gone to bed haha. And as it's later in Greece Vicky might even be up for the day! So,yay, Luce is 30! Happy Birthday!

I'm laying in bed right now about to go to sleep. Sooo sleepy. We went and saw The Switch and it was a cute movie. Totally unrealistic that Jen Aniston got pregnant on her first cycle of insemination, though! :)

Good night.... :sleep:

Morning girls! Happy birthday lucy! Just about to read up on your antics last night, you crazy ladies!

Look what greeted me this morning!!

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/003-4.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY :flower:

I hope you have a fab day and get lots of lovely presents. :cake:

OMG Cesca I'm sooooo happy for you, what a lovely way to start the day! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Woo hoo for another Disco Derail graduate, I'm over the moon for you. :cloud9:

Thanks ladies just popped in quickly to see if there was any news from cesca and there was and it is brillant. So happy for you has really made me smile :happydance::happydance:

The weather has turned nasty so not sure what we are doing now as orginal plans needed nice sunny weather its August why is it so wet??

Anyway lots of love and :hugs: to my disco ladies.

Happy Birthday, Luce!!! :hugs:

CESCA! :yipee: OMG! EEK! :wohoo: CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!! :hugs:

Happy bday lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cake::cake::cake:

CONGRATZ CESCA WOOHOO!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow what a great day this is turning out to be!!!!! I will be heading off to the shops later to pick up my dress YAY!!!!

Thanks girls. I'm very overwhelmed but full of PMA at the moment, I have to be!

Yay! CONGRATS Cesca! Happy Birthday Lucy! What will you be doing for your dirty thirty?

I just have to jump in on the US geography bandwagon and let you all know that I am also from Colorado, and plan on moving home sometime in the next year or so...

This is a great start to the day! And our Disco Party. :dance:

Happy Birthday Lucy! Sorry about the weather. I hope you have a great day.

Woo! Congratulations Cesca!!! That is wonderful news. :hugs: I am so happy for you! :happydance:

I hope everyone has a great day. Alex and I are off to Winnipeg, Canada for the weekend, just for something fun to do. Have a good weekend. :hugs:

Happy Birthday Luce hope you have a fabulous day n get spoiled rotted :hugs:

and omfg congrats cesca :happydance: soooooooo god damn exciting huny xxxxx h&h 9 months chick x x

lov to all xxxxx

Allie - yes I am in mountain time

Cesca - OMG, yah!!!!! so happy for you! congrats girl :yipee:

Luce - again, HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!! hope you have an awesome day and get spoiled :cake:

Good Morning to the rest of the ladies.

ok, where is everyone today??? don't you remember I live in the middle of no where, and therefore have no life?! lol! i'm bored! I got 2 modules done on my course today, started weeding my flowerbed, and just making supper (meatloaf and potatoes). We are thinking of having a fire in our back yard tonight, and if not, just a relaxing night with just the two of us.

Hey Mel!

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Winnipeg. It sounds like you had a fun day even in the middle of nowhwhere. :) Alex and I did loads of clothes shopping today and out to dinner and are now just hanging out. I had to check BnB, though, I'm addicted.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I'm jealous of your shopping Allie! Hope you are enjoying yourself:)

I went for a walk after supper and it decided to start raining halfway through, so I was soaked when I got home. Then OH decided he wanted to play his PS3 (which he moved to the main tv from the basement when he was sick, and it still hasn't made it's way back down yet), so I spent all night up in my bedroom. He just left to go to work for a bit, so I thought I would come down to check the computer quickly, and then head up to bed. I'm so completely bored! :(

Luce, hope you enjoyed your birthday hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->