Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

That does sound boring mel!

I went out for that hen party last night and got home so early, like 11pm!! Everyone was wasted and I couldn't stand the drunkeness any more. I've woken up with my pregnancy headache though and feeling like I'm hungover...

I've been busy and not around this weekend! I'm sorry, girls! Who you feeling, Cesca?

LOL Cesca, its sooo annoying to be aroud drunk people when you cant drink ay, actually puts me off drinking at all!

Hope everyones having a lovely weekend.xx

I'm so bored again today. Was going to clean my truck, but seeming how it reeks of smoke, OH is going to clean it whether he likes it or not. I couldn't even stand being in my truck from the smoke smell, and I'm pissed because he's not allowed to smoke in there. So when he wakes up for work, we will be having some words.

Going to make some chocolate chip cookies to kill some time.....

Hey ladies, I don't mean to crash the party but I just wanted to pop in and say hi :hi:. I just went through an early mc on Aug 14 and I'm still feeling down and desperately just want to be pregnant again and move on. It was my first pregnancy and it happened around 7.5 weeks. I just hope that I can get pregnant again soon and not have to go through this again! This seems like a fun group that might be able to lift my spirits and get me through this to the next stage!! Hope you don't mind me stopping by.

Welcome Yogi, and I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs: You definitely came to the right place. These girls cheered me up too when I had my mc, and we will be here for you too

Aww, yogi! :hugs: Welcome, honey! I'm SOOOOO sorry for your loss! I'm happy to have you hear, but wish you didn't need to be here, iykwim? Mel's right though... You definitely came to the right place! We'll do all we can. And, don't be afraid to vent what you need to! We're here to listen as well!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:nods: Yes, welcome Yogi.
We wish that no one had to find us, but we welcome you with open arms! So sorry for your loss dear.

:hi: yogi you are very welcome. I am very sorry for your loss the ladies are fantastic here.

:hi: to everyone had a lovely if quiet birthday unfortunatly the horrid weather inpacted what we did and I couldn't do my birthday present from my parents :cry: they got me a day experience I am going to get to fly a plane which I am very exicted about :happydance: just have to find a weekend that I can book in for, I get to go up in cessna skyhawk and learn to how to fly it. :happydance:

Hope you've all had a great weekend :flower:

Hi Yogi :flower:
So sorry for your loss, welcome to this crazy group which will definately lift your spirits.xxxx

Lucy - That sounds like a fab present, when are you going to re-schedule it for?xx

Luce sorry you didnt get to fly!!!!! What an awesome pressie though!!!

Yogi welcome welcome!!!!

Mel sorry but you drive a truck???????!!!! OMG how quaint!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Do you carry hay in the back???? I always wanted to make out in the back of a truck carrying hay!!!!

As for me, i didnt buy the dress....I decided to save that 100 euros for some reassurance scan that i will probably need down the road.... I spent the weekend locked in my apartment with the AC on full blast, watching old greek sitcoms....Pathetic i know but i was feeling very antisocial and couldnt deal with anyone to be honest. Oh my sis baked me an awesome pumpkin pie which i ate a ton of and now feel very guilty for....

heyy ladies ,, iv not been on the comp for a couple of days , wellllll .... TODAY i went to the bathroom and noticed brown discharge on my pants , so i wiped and nothing there , and still now , 13 hours later nothing , not even a spot of blood .. was sick yest and today , and had mild headaches today ... im also s'pose to be 8dpo - ( i never knew this lol ) ..REALLY HOPING

Oh wow! You're only 8dpo? FX'd for you!!!

Aww, Vic! :hugs: Hope you're feeling better soon!

lol Vicky! Yes I drive a truck. I got rid of my car years ago because I kept getting stuck during the winter....having something bigger and with 4x4 is way better. Nope, don't carry any hay, but I do carry a lot of shopping bags in it:)

Fergie - I was wondering what happened to you. My fingers are still crossed for you

Thanks so much to all of you, and I'm sorry for everyone's losses and that we all have to "meet" like this...but I do appreciate the support and I'm glad I found you guys!

Mel - I am in BC so not too far from you!! :) I lived in Calgary for a couple of years and loved it!! Your ticker says you had a mc in May and are now almost 13 weeks pregnant! Congrats! You must have gotten a :bfp: in the first cycle? I wasn't sure whether or not I would ov after the mc before AF came?

Cesca - congrats on your recent :bfp:!

Fergie - Good luck, fingers crossed for you!

yah, another canadian, lol! Yes, I had my mc in May, and I managed to conceive again right after. My HCG level was already down to 8 the day of the mc, so it didn't really take any time to get back to normal. I used OPK's everyday so I could find out when I was ovulating, and then I was shocked when I got my BFP. Did not think it would happen so soon again. I would suggest testing with the OPK's just so you know if and when you are ovulating. Did you know what your HCG level was when you mc'd?

Hi chicks.

Cesca, Congrats on the BFP! I know how scared you must be right now. I hope that bean snuggles right in.

Lucy, happy birthday babe. Hope it was a good one.

Vicky, buy the damn dress....damn it.

Love the geography lessons and Megg, thanks for including me! I just spent 4 hours in the car and it was just a little weekend trip we took within California. We drove from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful weekend. My family lives in Massachusetts which is 3000 miles away! It takes me 5 hours in a plane to get there! To drive the length of California would take about 15 hours! So a little 4 hour drive feels like nothing.

AFM, AF kicked in exactly 5 weeks after my mc. She is hitting me with cramps today and I basically hate her and love her at the same time. It is an awful reminder that I'm not pregnant, but I'm also reminded that I'm moving on. I scheduled my HSG for August 30 and can't wait to be done with it.

The weekend was bittersweet. I spent it with 2 of Tim's cousins, both who are mom's of gorgeous baby boys. The babies were hilarious and I adore them. But when they snuggled with their mothers, I felt like the odd woman out. Also, it would have been my 12 week mark had I still been pregnant. To top it off, this week is my due date for my second pregnancy. So, I had moments where I just couldn't deal with all of my emotions. I had some moments of crying. This whole process sucks. I hate where I am in my life right now. I go from feeling hopeful to hopeless in a matter of seconds. I've gained 6 pounds since my pregnancy and have been drunk more than I care to admit. I'm getting back on the healthy kick this week. I know that will help with my mood.

My doctor wants me waiting 2 cycles to start trying, but that is the policy of the hospital she works at. I'm not waiting. We're going to start trying this month. So, I'm back as long as my HSG is normal. I'll be around a little more. My goal is to have us all with babies by the end of next year. How does that sound?

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->