Discomfort & Pressure/Lower in Lower Abdomen/Uterus (4-5DPO)

I have been doing so well with remaining calm in this TWW period but I burst into tears little while ago in my office and started praying to God this is my month. What the heck?this is such a crazy time - the TWW.

I have been doing so well with remaining calm in this TWW period but I burst into tears little while ago in my office and started praying to God this is my month. What the heck?this is such a crazy time - the TWW.

I so know the feeling, I have not broken down into tears, but I have been praying pretty hard for this to be my month. I keep thinking, please let this be it. The TWW is no fun...

I am feeling a little tingleing sensation now! Wonder what that means? :D

Fingers Crossed!!!

UGH IM STILL GETTING PLAIN AS DAY BFN'S AT 6 DPO :( it's sad to say, but i'm already losing hope this month! :(

It's just my symptoms are slowly fading away. I always track my days and ALWAYS BD on my fertile days and this is already my 3rd month TTC and i feel like i've failed once again...I'm getting like NO symptoms now :( boobs hurt but that's a given from ovulation til AF arrives. There's absolutely NOTHING on the tests I've taken and it just bums me out!

Dont give up, we all are having to be super patient. I am also 6dpo, and I have hardly any symptoms except for this heaviness and hungriness and really tired. We shall see. Lets stick this out together hun....

Hang in there.

Hi Everyone-
I had an awful dull pain/pressure above the pelvic yesterday at 9dpo...it almost felt like a bladder infection without the burning pee. The pain just made me want to pee. Do any of you have that same feeling, or is your ache different? Today I have reddish/brown spotting and not sure if AF has arrived 5 days early? Goog luck to all of you!
PS. I felt despair too at 6 dpo for some reason, but we all know that logically 6 dpo is WAY too early!! Don't give up!!

Thanks yall! I know it's still early, but i just have a negative feeling about this month. I'M JUST READY FOR MY TURN!!!!!!

No the pain does not feel like a bladder infection, but if you think you do you should call your dr asap.

STILL GETTING BFNS :( UGH! According to my ovulation pains, i think i'm now 7 DPO..but according to FF i'm 6 DPO. So we'll see. Still not having many symptoms but the sore BB's :(

TTC its to early to test sweetie. I would wait until 12dpo. HUGS!

It's Horrible the whole 2ww... Hopefully for us all its our time :) Reading your symptoms do give me hope, ive had low pains for 2 days now and been very gassy over past 3 days .. now its all a waiting game, keep testing though even though i know its way too early ... High hopes

I do the SAME thing i test from 4 DPO then 3 days later when i'm still getting BFN's...i'm totally drained and let down. I wish I could SAVE THE TESTING!

4dpo is way to early! GIrl you know you have to wait until 10dpo.

:D

ive had this dull ache too. It started last night and was still there this morning. It does come and go but lasts quite a while. Its just above my pubic bone and is tender when i push on it! Also been very gassy x x

About 8 DPO today girls, still BFN this morning :( Nips are sore though. Very sore. Maybe it's PMS..or maybe hopefully fingers crossed this is my baby :) DOUBT IT THOUGH! :(

ttc4number1: What are you doing? lol. It's still wayyy too early to be testing. Listen to what the other girls say and WAIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->