Discomfort & Pressure/Lower in Lower Abdomen/Uterus (4-5DPO)

I dont know why she wont listen, I am 9dpo today and its to early for me to test, if I want an accurate positive.

I guess some women are too obsessed with trying to get a bfp...so they won't listen. I am trying not to think too much about getting a bfp this cycle. I will be waiting until 15dpo (the day my period is supposed to start) to test. I do have one very noticeable symptomr: a lot of discomfort in my lower abdomen area. But I am trying not to think too much about it. This is my 9th cycle ttc #1.

Last cycle I had something similar, this cycle I feel alot better. I have had the tired feeling, some pressure in uterus on and off- yesterday lasted 30 min, headache on and off, heartburn, had some pink/light brown discharge yesterday (only one wipe). Thats about it. I am 9dpo today, hope to test on 14dpo. :D

Yeah, the discomfort has been lasting for a while now. It doesn't hurt, it's just a dull feeling.
Oooh maybe the discharge was implantation? =) Baby dust to you~!!!!!

I hope so!!! Staying positive is the way to go. Lots of baby dust to you too Jackie :D

Katertots that is Fantastic News hun... Your on your way... I have'nt seen much of anything and I have a gut feeling you know who is going to rear her head tomorrow GRRR, I have a FRER but I feel like its going to be a :bfn: So why waste it... lol

Good Luck hun, Wishing you the best... Make sure you let me know so I can put your :bfp: on my Valentines Day thread ;) FX'd you get your :bfp: Spreading the baby dust thick out there for ya hun :lol: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Girls im trying not to test it's just hard. Havent had the urge to test yet today so i'm trying to keep it that way lol i know it's annoying to be so negative...it's just so hard when you havent got a BFP yet. Katertots...sounds like GOOD SIGNS FOR YOU GIRL!

I do the SAME thing i test from 4 DPO then 3 days later when i'm still getting BFN's...i'm totally drained and let down. I wish I could SAVE THE TESTING!

Oh my goodness. Testing from 4dpo? Why are doing that to yourself hon? It is so depressing to see those BFNs. And you may actually be PG and getting down on yourself for no reason! Wait it out hon! Stop making yourself crazy. I totally get it but don't do it!!!! :)

katertots- great signs! I have been looking like crazy for implantation bleeding nut nothing on my end. But did get nausea again Sunday and Monday with dry heaves. Can't wait for us to test!!!

Hi Jackie! Wishing you much baby dust this cycle!

Hey Titi, I am sort of depressed 3 days until AF comes. I had some cramping last night and a BFN yest at 10dpo.

Hey Titi, I am sort of depressed 3 days until AF comes. I had some cramping last night and a BFN yest at 10dpo.

Sorry hon. You are not out though until AF shows. Could be other cramping, right? BFN at 10 dpo still is a little early.

I hope so.

Thanks for checking on me. Let me know how it goes for you sweetie :)

I feel pressure in my lower abdomen not too bad though. Could that be a sign of early pregnancy? I am 5 dpo. 39 yrs old, had tubal reversal 1 yr ago. Only one tube working. :-( do I have a chance ladies?

Ok ladies, I have bn following the comments. I am ttc and have the same symptoms. I have not had a period since November, 2014. Have had a blood pregnancy test but it was neg. Wondering what ur advice would b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->