Do all HPTs get Evap lines?? (Updated p 4 - retested)

Go pee hunni, ooooo soooo excited for you! YAY go pee go pee go pee!

LOL - I don't think anyone has cheered for me to pee since I was a kid and my mom was still potty-training me!

that sure is a purdy line! i doubt thats an evap. Im excited to see what the FR holds!!!:happydance:

Omg. That to me is 100% bfp. Hurry up pee!!! Good luck lol

Haha - haven't even gone to the store yet. Will go soon. It'll be a while still before I know anything... gonna try and hold the pee for a bit too - to make sure its nice and concentrated.

I would not trust a dollar tree test after it sat. I have had many very pink evaps with them.

Whos that girl - Thank you! Thats what I'm TRYING to make myself believe!!! But all these other girls cheering me on... makin it hard!

Well - Either way - I'll know the truth soon enough. I bought the FR. Came in a pack of 3. Not sure if I'm gonna test tonight or wait till morning and see if AF shows up or not.

Yay use the FRER!! It would show a line much sooner then the dollar tree anyway most likely! I got my bfp at 9dpo with frer and didnt get a good line on a doller tree till 12dpo!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c237/Strawberry1976/DSCN1117_2.jpg

WHAT???? I'm so unbelievably shocked right now! You girls were RIGHT! Holy COw!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BIG BIG congrats!!!!!! See you over in first trimester!!!!! FRER are sure great tests, aren't they! :)

AACK! I'm shocked. I am pregnant? really? how did this happen? I mean I know how it happened but WHAT???????? I really can't believe it. I feel like this is not REAL!

AACK! I'm shocked. I am pregnant? really? how did this happen? I mean I know how it happened but WHAT???????? I really can't believe it. I feel like this is not REAL!

LOL I love that feeling!! Mine didn't go away for about a week until I really, really believed it. Even still I sometimes doubt it, morning sickness, swollen boobs, bloated tummy and all LOL

Congrats again girlie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->