Do all HPTs get Evap lines?? (Updated p 4 - retested)

Hey congratulations hunny. I love reading these possitive posts x

Oooh yes maybe a girl!!!! 4 weeks, congrats. You found out earlier than this with your first one......blimey!! When do u think you'll tell your mum.....wait til 3 months?

My AF was due yesterday, nothing yet but I am cramping abit and I dont "feel" pregnant!

I found out with my son at 9dpo - like 5 days before AF was due. This time it was only 1 day before AF was due.

I won't wait that long to tell my mom. I scheduled my first Appt for the 3rd of Sept, so as long as all goes well, I'll tell her right after! Probably will still try to hold off on other people for a bit though....

Congrats!!!! It looks like if I really am and you really are, then we are on the EXACT same day!!! I think :) I'm feeling the same way - no symptoms exept sore boobs and with my son I felt things right away...

sancarlos - I wonder if we are having girls this time??? So cool we are right on the same days! Did you make a drs appt yet? I'm going in Sept 3rd. Anxious to see what due date they give me.... (in comparison with what I think it is - May 3rd)

That would be nice! I'm just hoping for healthy. Since I feel so "not pregnant" I don't think it's sunk in yet...My appt is for 9/9 but I might try to make one earlier...We'll see...Keep me posted!!!

SanCarlos - I KNOW. I do not FEEL pregnant! Its not sinking in! I still can't believe it! I am hoping its just early though! I think you should stick with the 9/9 appt. Its more likely they will "see" something than if you go in earlier! I don't want to wait, but at the same time, I know I'm gonna be disappointed when I go on the 3rd and can't see a heartbeat yet!! I keep thinking I should push it back a week... but... I can't get myself to call and reschedule LOL!

This was an interesting thread!!! I had so much fun reading it, I was in suspense and then super excited!!!

Congrats!!!! That is awesome!!!!:thumbup::happydance::yipee:

No you should definitely go!!! I just want to see something to confirm that it's real...it's also REALLY hard not telling people, but I don't want to get my hopes up and everyone else's too...I'm trying to think positive ;) I'm excited to hear about your appointment!

I've SOOO started telling people. LOL. Its like 1 or 2 random friends/coworkers a day! I am still holding out on family till the drs appt though! Seems like it should be the other way around right??? Well - I ordered Logan a "Big Brother in Training" shirt. As soon as it comes I'll go visit the relatives with him in it... then the secret will be out! Probably by next weekend.

I've done the same- it's just way too hard to keep this big of a secret...I'm going to do the same with my son, Christian...Although, I'm holding off on telling him until 12 weeks...But it's SOOOOOOOO far away!

How old is Christian? Logan is 3. I told him already - but only cause I don't think he really "gets it" anyways - so if god forbid something didn't go right - it wouldn't mean much to him anyhow... I mean - he thinks I have a baby in my belly... but I don't think he realizes its ever gonna come out of there.. LOL.

Just wanted to say congrats logams mama, you have made me decide to go get another test today as the same thing happend to me.

Friday morning FRER BFN, Sat evening FRER BFN, then looked at them both Sunday morning the SAT one shows BFP or EVAP. Def a pink line, must retest - just incase!
xxxx

Oooh - WObin - thats exciting! Keep me updated!! I hope its your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->