Do it your self

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year I am going to do hampers. I am going to do my aunty one with a relaxation night. Its gonna have a DVD, slippers, chocolate, a foot soak scrub and sweeties lol.

I might actually do my mum one too! :)

Loving this idea.:thumbup:

I'm not even gonna attempt it! I've made bath salts and bath tea :)

Cupcakes I think x
Not sure what else x The hampers I did last year went down a treat but dont want to do the same again x

This is one I made (my first one) I went to a craft group, cant wait to go back next week and get ready for xmas. I pay £3 each week and have unlimited materials :D

that looks lovely hun

I always like to look though the hamper pictures on google and i think they have a thread with them on money saving expert too

i made a nappy cake a few years ago
looked quite good i think considering i'd
never made one, put loads of clothes and
newborn bits on it, a nice bottle of bubbly
down the middle and a teddy for the top

:thumbup:

and i made my neice a huge dressing up box
with childrens makeup, dress up jellewery,
hairbands and sparkly clips for christmas
last year, i loaded it with sweets afterwards
went down a treat lol

that's about as arty as i get :haha:

Do u use baskets for the hampers you make, if so, where do u get them from? :) xXx

last year i made family christmas glasses 'nana' 'uncle' etc... bought them a small gift to go with and made them a scented christmas dough decoration x

I make ginger bread to thats fun and OMG the smell is so so so so good :) yum yum . . . i want to make some now lol

This year I am going to do hampers. I am going to do my aunty one with a relaxation night. Its gonna have a DVD, slippers, chocolate, a foot soak scrub and sweeties lol.

I might actually do my mum one too! :)

I really like this idea - Def pinching it thanks:) x

Do u use baskets for the hampers you make, if so, where do u get them from? :) xXx
When I made the children's bath and bed hampers year before last, I picked up a set of 4 of those plastic baskets for £1 in the pound shop. I figured they could also be used to drain and store the bath toys.

I have also used nice gift boxes and put the lid on the bottom out of the way when I haven't been able to find cheap baskets.

great items and love the picture on first page wish thier was a craft class around here like that :( i end up spending a fortune on materials more than anything lol

i make a thread too about freebies turned into christmas presents. DIY christmas gifts and bargins in store lol :D

thought i'd share this site with you girls, there are TONS of homeade ideas https://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/stocking-stuffers
:flow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024