do nappies have a shelf life/ expirey date??

highhopes19

Reaction score
hi ladies just popping over from second tri :flower:.

do nappies have a shelf life or expire date?

ive brought 1 box of size 1 nappies, 2 boxes of size 3 and 1 box of size 3

as they were on offer:thumbup:. im a bit OTT on the organising lol.

but now ive been told that i need to be careful when using them now as they have a expire date of 6 months :dohh:.

what will happen if i still use them, im getting worried already :blush:
does it really matter if i use them :shrug:
thankyou :hugs:

xxx

Ive just looked on the packs of nappies i have and cant find a date on them.. :S
X

Ive just looked on the packs of nappies i have and cant find a date on them.. :S
X

ive just sat here looking at the boxes and i cant see one any where either :shrug:.

now i am confused by this lol

xx

Ive never heard that before and dont see why they should have a date.
X

I shouldnt have thought that they do have an expiry date on them hun. If they do then i am sure it is just a manufacturers ploy to get you buying more if they go out of date before you could use them. Ignore it, I dont think they have - Buy away - you will need loooooooads :)

i dont really understand why they would need an expiry date...so i would say you'd be fine =) xxx

I don't see how something meant to be peed and pooped in would have an expiration date. Maybe if they sat around for 3-4 years, they might not be quite as absorbent as if they were newer, but I'm sure they would work. Unopened packages of wipes might dry out, but it would take a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->