Do you ever have that sense.....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Snowball, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

It just not your month?

I'm only 6 DPO but I can already sense I'll be onto cycle 6 by next weekend. It's not fair, why can't conception be as easy as they teach you it is in school?:hissy:

2. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

I'm so with u i'm 7DPO and i know i'm about to embark on cycle number 6 to, it really isn't fair. XXX

3. Millerette

Millerette Well-Known Member

Me too! Not sure howe many DPO as not sure that i did actually ov this month, got to day 27 on my CBFM then got 2 days of high but then straight back down to low with no peak! Trouble is I dont really know when to expect af as i dont think I even ov'd!

4. celine

celine Well-Known Member

I had that last month, my bd was not not on time so it would have been a huge shock if i were pg...it was kind of sad cos my cycles are so long.

5. DaisyDuke

We have done tons of BD as usual but i just know as usual we wont get lucky :cry:

6. Millerette

my cycles are usually 34 -35 days so quite long anyway, but i have a feeling this is gonig to be really long one!

7. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

We also dtd around the right time but I just have this feeling it's not going to happen. I think every cycle that it takes more than one you lose a little bit of hope don't you?

8. DaisyDuke

Yeah you do, no PMA left at all :cry:

9. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

it seems if you practice while at school it is that easy! God Damn British Education haha

10. Millerette

I know what you mean, every month I get my af I'm starting to feel more and more sad.

11. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

I am about 6 dpo (think FF is a day or two out!). I know I am gonna be sooooooooo gutted if I am out this month. EVERY hour I look at my bust to see if it has swollen or feels heavy. In a way I have such a longing for it to work yet such a gut feeling that it won't.

but.. we're not out yet all our AF's have yet to show so fingers crossed for everyone.

Millerette - have you been using ur CBFM for long? I got my first peak this month, the third month using it. Its lovely to get a peak but highs are good to. It defo takes a few months for the monitor to get to know ur cycle.

12. MommyMichele

MommyMichele Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys

I'm at the point where I actually don't care anymore. I mean, ya, I'd love to be pregnant and I'm keeping track of symptoms and all that but I kinda really don't care. I'm sure I don't sound like it in my posts but I feel like shrugging my shoulders and say big deal at this point. Feeling blah.

13. Peanut78

Peanut78 Mum of 2

I know how you all feel - ditto. I am on cycle 7 ttc and am definitly starting to feel a bit discouraged. Every month that goes by it feels like more and more of a long shot....:cry:

14. mrsmcnamara

mrsmcnamara TTC#1 - Praying for a BFP

I know exactly how you all feel...like someone else said on here- I get more and more sad every month when it doesn't happen. Especially when I just FELT like I was preggo. It's happened twice where I was SO sure that I was. (Obviously wrong both times). I have almost given up now too. I HATE that awful disappointment when AF shows her ugly face again. I am praying for us all! Keep your heads up!

15. tickledpink

tickledpink Mum to Zachary <3

We timed BD bang on this cycle! But I can't help thinking it was a waste of time because even if we did get it right, the OH's low SC just seems to rob me of any hope :cry: The Doc keeps saying "it only takes one!"... but if his motility is only 15% what freakin good will that do me?! :hissy: Admittedly it might have improved over the last few months, since his last SA but still... a low SC is still a low SC :cry: I'm currently on CD 45 and 6DPO... so I guess we'll soon find out!

16. Sarah1987

Sarah1987 Well-Known Member

I OV yesterday and we've been :sex: twice a day for this past 4 days and will do for about another 4 days, but i know how you all feel, i think this month is just gonna be a waste of time, i just cant see it happening! Think im scared from last month when the :witch: played games on me (i was 5 days late and no :bfp:) shes cruel! Fingers crossed for everyone, i always pray for everyone whos TTC cuz its hard work!

:hug: :hug:

17. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

awwww girls, come on..keep up the pma!

I know its hard but you have to beleive your all going to get there!!!!

sending you all some

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

18. tink

tink mummy of 5!

:hissy:i'm so convinced its not my month i'm goin out getting tipsy tonight!:rofl::drunk::wine:

19. MommyMichele

MommyMichele Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys

Not out yet! Pinching and pressure on my left side, barely noticeable!

20. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

Thats the spirit!!!! :hug:
    Good luck sweetie xxx