Do you get excited?

No I don't get exited for my birthday, I hate it just another day but another year older :( closer I get to 30 the more scared I get lol.

I love the kids birthdays though.

It's mine soon, and I keep forgetting!

I don't get excited, but I do more for one of my kids birthdays!

Not for the past few years no.. Might have a nice lunch and that's about it really.. I don't have any friends and I dot really get much either to get overly excited about.(sorry if that sounds selfish and grumpy....) this year.. My b day is this Sunday.. 5 days later is my due date so I'm really all.. Meh about it.. My oh really doesn't want lo to come on my b day as he still wants it to b my day but tbh it really doesn't bother me anymore! Also tbh with lo b day going to b close to mine it will b all about him anyway!!
I defo get new excited for lo b day then my own.

Not really, but I do get excited for OH's birthday if I've bought him something nice and I get excited for the kids'. I don't mind when people get excited about their own birthday - any reason for joy is good in my book, as long as it's not hurting somebody!

I'll be 30 this year so maybe OH and I will do something nice together. We don't normally go out without the kids, not together anyway, so I'd probably get excited about that but not because it's my birthday.

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't excited. It's just another day as far as I'm concerned. I didn't do anything for it.

No i don't like my birthday. It's really close to christmas so it was shit when i was a kid as it just got lumped in with xmas and noone was ever free for parties. Now i just don't really bother.

Nope, I get excited for my loved ones birthdays as I love spoiling them but not for mine at all.

I do! I actually make an effort to get something for OH's birthday and vice versa, we might be grown up but we're still allowed to have surprises and get excited :)

Not at all. Doesn't help that it's ten days before Christmas either so everyone, including myself, are always pre-occupied doing other stuff.

i kind of do. we don't do anything special but i enjoy a nice take away and get a new dvd to watch. usually do a date night with hubby at some point too.

No, I dread it. Honey grew her wings inside me on my 22nd birthday (at 36+4), so I cant celebrate. My Mum gets very upset, she says it is the day she got to meet me so we should celebrate. Its difficult.

before babies it was just an excuse to get more pissed then usual...and maybe an excuse for new piece of jewellery.

but now it just another day...think ive been preg or with newborn for the past 3.

Well it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not excited in the least bit. Being single doesn't help because there is nobody to spoil me.

However, I will get a take away, finish work early and enjoy some time with my girls. Also taking cakes and bits into work so total junk food day is on the cards lol

No, I dread it. Honey grew her wings inside me on my 22nd birthday (at 36+4), so I cant celebrate. My Mum gets very upset, she says it is the day she got to meet me so we should celebrate. Its difficult.

I think this every time you post something about your angels, but you're possibly the loveliest person I 'know' on here and you've been through such a great deal and- and I'm sure loads of people agree with me on this- my heart absolutely breaks for you every time I read about what you've been through, but I admire your strength and character so much too :hugs:

Well it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not excited in the least bit. Being single doesn't help because there is nobody to spoil me.

However, I will get a take away, finish work early and enjoy some time with my girls. Also taking cakes and bits into work so total junk food day is on the cards lol

:hugs: that you arent excited. Time and cuddles with your girls beats any other kind of spoiling hun, but it sounds like a pretty great day to me any way.

I hope it is better than you expect.

I think this every time you post something about your angels, but you're possibly the loveliest person I 'know' on here and you've been through such a great deal and- and I'm sure loads of people agree with me on this- my heart absolutely breaks for you every time I read about what you've been through, but I admire your strength and character so much too :hugs:

Thank you so much Emy for such a beautiful comment :') It is said a lot but it really does mean a lot to me.

Tasha big hugs hun:hugs:

I still get excited and I'm 35 loooool, & I hate it when others ignore it. We always have something special, if no one arranges something, I invite everyone (family) to an expensive dinner. I also make an effort to throw small parties for all my family, I love the gathering & singing happy birthday, I love the gifts & buying gifts to family members on their birthdays, our family birthdays start in June, we have a birthday party or two from June until December.

I don't get excited for mine at all, never do much. Kids get excited for me though!

I don't do excited, I gets married in three days and still not excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->