Do you have little nicknames for your babies?

i call him -sweetheart, monkey, cheeky, house wrecker,lol

+ OH calls him - beautiful (when waking up in the morning)

Did you want Blair because of Gossip Girl? :rofl:

Lola is my little bunny, lollypop, Lo, pumpkin, munchkin... and whatevery pops into my head in the moment. :lol:

chloe has been through loads of nicknames. at the moment she is the mouse

I call him little boy, little man, Mr.Man, baby boy, sweetie, sweetheart, baby (original haha), stinks, stinky boy.... alot of things really haha
x

Chonker, Pumper, Paddy Whack, Nappy Sack,Cheeky chops, Chunks!

Liam is called little Fella or buddy usually - just a habit I've got into !

He'll probably grow up thinking his name it little fella lol

Well my little girl will never know her name either as her name is Enid Gertrude but i call her Gertie and i even sometimes call her bert lol

Monkey munchkin pudding lambchop fussmeister crazyman sweetcakes bubbalishuss bosspants scrummybum shmush-shmush. We are very silly in our house.

Liv or Livvy or monster or monkey or trouble!!! Oh and tinker! She will never know her real name!!! x

Niamh (pronounced Neeve) can't really be shortened, but she gets called Nim, or Noo Noo.

We call Alex Milky Man because he's got such a big appetite, we even sing him a song when we feed him - to the spiderman theme tune:

Milky Man Milky Man gets his milk anyway he can
Milky Man Milky Man drinks it up just as fast as he can

:rofl: Not hugely original I know!

I call ellie - pie, bear, smelly bum and various others!!!

I call Rebecca Becky, or chubalump!!! also when we first found out we were pregnant my MIL called the bump Petunia!!! dan still calls her Tunia now and we do sometimes, although I am trying hard to call her Becky or Rebecca most of the time!:rofl:

Charlie's called Little Man, Little Boy, Man Face, Bum Bum, Monkey Boy, Jamiriquoi, Squeaky Trousers, Baba, Bing Bong, Bizunguai, Bingo, Bingo Bongo, Bingo Wings......that's it I think! x

I was thinking exactly this the other day - Erin is going to be so confused because I hardly ever use her name! I am making a conscious effort to try but nicknames are just so much fun! I think of a new one every day! Poor little thing. Glad its not just me then!

We call Alex Milky Man because he's got such a big appetite, we even sing him a song when we feed him - to the spiderman theme tune:

Milky Man Milky Man gets his milk anyway he can
Milky Man Milky Man drinks it up just as fast as he can

:rofl: Not hugely original I know!

:rofl: I make up silly songs all day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->