Do you imagine symptoms???

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I started TTC last cycle and I was convinced I was pregnant. I had nausea, lots of uterus cramping, back hurting and sore boobs. With my MMC I got pregnant the second cycle and my son the first cycle. I was convinced it would be as quick this time too. Now I'm 8 DPO, I feel like there's construction going on in my uterus lol, I feel a lot of pressure and I need to pee a lot. I also feel like I'm gonna bleed but it's cm. The witch is due on the 30th. I tested yesterday and today with internet cheapies and got BFN. Usually I get my BFPs on 13DPO but I can't help POAS earlier!

Are you ladies imagining symptoms every cycle? I'm afraid this cycle will end up with AF. I don't want to be imagining symptoms every cycle! :dohh:

I started TTC last cycle and I was convinced I was pregnant. I had nausea, lots of uterus cramping, back hurting and sore boobs. With my MMC I got pregnant the second cycle and my son the first cycle. I was convinced it would be as quick this time too. Now I'm 8 DPO, I feel like there's construction going on in my uterus lol, I feel a lot of pressure and I need to pee a lot. I also feel like I'm gonna bleed but it's cm. The witch is due on the 30th. I tested yesterday and today with internet cheapies and got BFN. Usually I get my BFPs on 13DPO but I can't help POAS earlier!

Are you ladies imagining symptoms every cycle? I'm afraid this cycle will end up with AF. I don't want to be imagining symptoms every cycle! :dohh:

I know exactly how you feel hunni.. I don't think we imagine symptoms but I do think that some months we produce more progesterone which gives us different or more symptoms.. We have been ttc for two years and there has been many months where I thought "yes we have done it" because I had new symptoms then AF would show her ugly face.. Good luck =)

It sure does suck doesn't it >.< lol Baby Dust to you Rhyz14!

I wouldn't say imagine more than notice. It is like noticing every pregnant woman or feeling like every ad is about babies. You are searching and clinging for that sign that this is the month, so that nausea that was just icky food is morning sickness, that cramp is implantation, or that fatigue from work is early pregnancy. You know? This stuff happens to us all the time when we aren't thinking pregnancy, so we just ignore it or attribute it to something else. Btw the you was a general you not anybody specifically. :). Like from he's just not that into you. Early, like EARLY, pregnancy symptoms are the exception. Not the rule! Hahaha

It sure does suck lol... You are not alone in this one hunni.. This month I've had a lot of cramping and dizziness which I never get (you commented on my post about it)... But still in the back of my mind in thinking "it's just a new symptom this month" because as much as I don't wanna believe it period symptoms to change :cry:
Baby dust to you to =)

I wouldn't say imagine more than notice. It is like noticing every pregnant woman or feeling like every ad is about babies. You are searching and clinging for that sign that this is the month, so that nausea that was just icky food is morning sickness, that cramp is implantation, or that fatigue from work is early pregnancy. You know? This stuff happens to us all the time when we aren't thinking pregnancy, so we just ignore it or attribute it to something else. Btw the you was a general you not anybody specifically. :). Like from he's just not that into you. Early, like EARLY, pregnancy symptoms are the exception. Not the rule! Hahaha
Oh I loved that little quote at the end hehe... Made my day =)

That is going to be my mantra this cycle. Drove myself crazy symptom spotting and obsessing over my triphasic chart last cycle

I'm not charting, I'm wondering if I should start or if it would drive me more crazy :p

I just like to know when I O so I know whether I am in or out that cycle. It's the abnormal cycles where charting drives you insane.

I don't temp or use opk's.... I just listen to my body.. That's probably why it's taking so long to conceive :cry:

Our bodies are so unpredictable. If it is taking away, I would definitely suggest temping or using opks. My gyn says toss them and just bd every other day cd10-25 since I have irregular post iud cycles... It soothes me though so she can eat that advice plus scheduled bd would kill SO and my sex drive. I would stress over those than stress about sexing it up every other day for two weeks

I'm usually pretty regular (or so I like to think :p) so I go by the days in my cycles, cm and I'm usually pretty willing around ovulation time! I'm still getting some stretching in my uterus today, my only symptom so far today.

I don't think it's imagining as such, just more hope that every little twinge means you're pregnant. Or things that you don't normally notice you feel because you're wanting to feel.
I know this month when I got my positive test, I felt far less than all the other months of trying x

I don't think it's imagining as such, just more hope that every little twinge means you're pregnant. Or things that you don't normally notice you feel because you're wanting to feel.
I know this month when I got my positive test, I felt far less than all the other months of trying x

That's encouraging, as I feel nothing special today yet lol Congrats! :thumbup:

I didn't feel anything other than tender boobs from 8dpo. I took temps and believe I implantated 6dpo. Cramps briefly started 9dpo when I got my first positive but to be honest I was expecting it to be negative- I put it on the bath side while I got in the shower.
Cramps came on a and off till Tuesday

Good luck :)

Example: I threw up my breakfast this morning. People not TTC would say it is because I ate leftover tuba Alfredo for dinner last night or because I ate garbage (had a craving for a sausage mcmuffin) for breakfast... my baby crazed/hopeful mind thinks, "Maybe my egg is fertilized and a fertilized egg produces small amounts of hcg and I know my body is extremely sensitive to hcg!" Lolol

I'm already feeling out for this cycle. It's a pretty ordinary day today, no symptoms :(
As soon as I hit 9DPO and get a BFN it gets me really down.

Having baby brain makes every little "symptom" feel like an absolute certainty.

It's like "omg I just sneezed! That must be a symptom!"

Trying not to think about it only makes it worse. Early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to other things that I'm sure I have these "symptoms" all the time, but now that I've convinced myself that it's possible, they're all I can think about.

Just trying to hold on until test day without going too frazy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->