Do you make OH's lunch?

Aha no. I occasionally make him lunch as a treat but it isn't my duty so he can do it himself. He might be going to live in Hull due to a new job, temporarily with his mum, and she will no doubt make him his lunch every day, and probably his breakfast, and washing up, and tidy his room.... :dohh:

The mornings I'm not on early I make him a sandwich/ pasta salad/ salad. I can't bear the thought of sandwiches th have been made the night before (odd I know). If I'm gone he makes his own. He often calls somewhere in winter for a takeaway soup to go with his sandwiches.

I make his lunch, otherwise he'd starve or spend way to much :haha:

I make Jonny sandwiches everyday when I make Madis in the morning for school.

No chance I work longer hours than him and he's never offered
To make mine.

I do when he's on nights. When he's on days he prefers to have food from the canteen (I'm not quite sure what that says about my sandwich making skills).

I used to but since having DD he makes his own. And acts like he's the best sandwich maker ever

Occasionally I make him sandwiches but most of the lunches I do for him are left-overs/extras I've made for dinner the day before. When I do a pasta bake, for example, I do a bit extra and cook it in a small glass dish which is the same size as the tupperware we have. I leave it to cook then chuck it into the box and he can reheat it for lunch. If I'm doing baked potatoes, I stick an extra one in, do some extra cheese etc then box it up. If I'm cooking plain pasta, I do a bit extra then leave it to cook and make a pasta salad for next day. Thankfully he doesn't mind the same for dinner and then lunch, I hate the same meal twice!

Sometimes, if I remember. He normally takes dinner left overs.

No haha. He's perfectly capable :haha: I don't even remember to buy ingredients for lunches so he has to do that too :haha: I make every other meal though so it's okay :winkwink:

I definitely need to think about our dinners more carefully, leftovers sounds so much easier but we don't really eat leftovers we tend to throw things away :/ (into a composting bin if that's better....!!)

When we both worked before DS we packed our own lunches unless we took the same, then I'd just make double the night before. Then he was laid off work and would make mine in the morning for me. Now I stay at home and make his or make sure he has money or a frozen meal to grab in the morning. I don't mind doing it at all but he has to ask me/remind me the night before. I DO NOT wake up at 5am to make lunches or help find clothes etc. :haha: It's better if I plan his meals tho or he'd be going out with the guys everyday and spending $10 at like the chinese buffet :dohh:

I do it when I'm making mine. He doesn't get to be picky though he gets left overs or a sandwich or can take super noodles:haha:

I don't mind doing it might a swell if I'm doing mine too. I wouldn't trust him to pack mine he's rubbish at spreading :haha:

No I don't. He either gets something to put in the microwave or has canteen/maccys/subway

Occasionally he'll pop home and I'll do cheese on toast or pasta in sauce but as a rule I don't.

No...he works from home so frankly i think he'd be taking the piss if he expected me to make him lunch before i went out to work! We both have leftovers often though, total lifesaver.

I try to get DH's food ready the night before as he's gone at work for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whether it be leftovers or something quick, I want to make sure he eats.

One of us will package up the dinner leftovers every night, but otherwise we make our own lunches.

DH often takes left overs from the night before, i will sometimes make him sandwiches or make up egg mayo or something for him to put in them.

xx

Yea I do and I have for a long time as he would spend too much on lunch otherwise.
I cook joints of meat/whole chicken, slice and freeze in bags. Then I take out every evening and make up the sandwiches. I put in a sausage roll, crisps, biscuits or chocolate bar and fruit. He fills up an old bottle with squash.
He works so hard and long hours it's the least I can do.
He now helps me get ds to bed and does the dishwasher after dinner so we end up sitting down at the same time.
Xx

I pack my DH's lunch every morning. Because of my insomnia I am usually awake when he's waking up and I make sure to make enough food during dinner, so he has some left over for the next days lunch. I always make sure to include :

- Lunch meal (Today he took steak that I cut up into bite sized pieces w/ corn.)
- One Veggie Snack (carrots/edamame/celery/cut broccoli with lite vinaigrette etc.)
- One Fruit Snack (Usually a fruit cup, sometimes an applesauce or fresh fruit)
- Raisins or nuts.
- One Salty Snack (Cheez-Its/Potato Chips/Peanut butter crackers)
- Two Small Hershey's Kisses (Dark Chocolate)

Also, he has a tin of oatmeal at work, in case he wants a morning snack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->