Do you make OH's lunch?

I pack my DH's lunch every morning. Because of my insomnia I am usually awake when he's waking up and I make sure to make enough food during dinner, so he has some left over for the next days lunch. I always make sure to include :

- Lunch meal (Today he took steak that I cut up into bite sized pieces w/ corn.)
- One Veggie Snack (carrots/edamame/celery/cut broccoli with lite vinaigrette etc.)
- One Fruit Snack (Usually a fruit cup, sometimes an applesauce or fresh fruit)
- Raisins or nuts.
- One Salty Snack (Cheez-Its/Potato Chips/Peanut butter crackers)
- Two Small Hershey's Kisses (Dark Chocolate)

Also, he has a tin of oatmeal at work, in case he wants a morning snack. :)

Mmm, can you come and make me lunch, that sounds awesome!

My husband gets up at 5:30AM every morning and leaves by 6, before I got pregnant I was able to get up with him and make him breakfast and lunch with snacks for him throughout the day.

But now that I am pregnant, he might get it every other day. I just can't get up that early any more!

I pack my DH's lunch every morning. Because of my insomnia I am usually awake when he's waking up and I make sure to make enough food during dinner, so he has some left over for the next days lunch. I always make sure to include :

- Lunch meal (Today he took steak that I cut up into bite sized pieces w/ corn.)
- One Veggie Snack (carrots/edamame/celery/cut broccoli with lite vinaigrette etc.)
- One Fruit Snack (Usually a fruit cup, sometimes an applesauce or fresh fruit)
- Raisins or nuts.
- One Salty Snack (Cheez-Its/Potato Chips/Peanut butter crackers)
- Two Small Hershey's Kisses (Dark Chocolate)

Also, he has a tin of oatmeal at work, in case he wants a morning snack. :)

Mmm, can you come and make me lunch, that sounds awesome!

:happydance: Haha I definitely wouldn't mind.

Since moving here to S. Korea I stay home most of the time so I feel like, I mean my man is working hard to provide for us, why not help him in the meantime?

Because of my culture (Mexican) I sort of 'grew up' that way. :haha:

Not usually. A few times I've lovingly prepared his lunch and he's forgotten it so I'm kind of turned off the whole thing, lol! If there are leftovers, after supper I make him put some in a container for his lunch because he's less likely to forget if he got it ready himself.

I always make dh lunch. He works very hard and so I always make sure he's got food. I do all the cooking for him, daily. Also he gets a large lunch to bring to work. It makes me feel good that I can at least cook and clean while he's out earning money for us to live. He's very grateful for every single meal I prepare and never forgets to thank me and compliment to food. Also, he's a huge help with housework when I need it. If I don't have time or forget to make him a lunch (rare) I feel bad even though he tells me its completely okay.

I always make dh lunch. He works very hard and so I always make sure he's got food. I do all the cooking for him, daily. Also he gets a large lunch to bring to work. It makes me feel good that I can at least cook and clean while he's out earning money for us to live. He's very grateful for every single meal I prepare and never forgets to thank me and compliment to food. Also, he's a huge help with housework when I need it. If I don't have time or forget to make him a lunch (rare) I feel bad even though he tells me its completely okay.

This is exactly my DH and I! :hugs: He helps out with housework as well. He says washing dishes 'calms' him, and has since he was young. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->