Do you see anything?

SilasLove

Mom of 4
Reaction score
There is just something about this test...
Maybe I’m just seeing things...I can’t say.

AB6DC1A6-6AA9-4EDF-9179-20A902A970EA.jpeg
UPDATE 11/10/18
So basically...I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. I have an IUD so this is just...unexpected. But, I mean, I would have loved seeing this faint line when I was TTC back in the day. 6FD6CC2A-DFF6-4168-AA30-62530AF66C93.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t see anything sorry but keep testing

Good luck xx

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck :)

I’m not trying ladies, but thank you! This makes me feel better and more sure I have line eye lol.

Updated test in original post.
But didn’t realize it wouldn’t bump the thread, so here it is again.

F341D864-CF48-43ED-B8FC-649A7E4D15BD.jpeg

Have any of you or know someone who has gotten pregnant with an IUD ? As far as I know my iud is still in there...I didn’t get it removed or know that it came out.

Have any of you or know someone who has gotten pregnant with an IUD ? As far as I know my iud is still in there...I didn’t get it removed or know that it came out.

:hi: I have! I had an IUD for a year and everything felt fine and then suddenly I started having cramps. I thought the IUD had moved or something When my husband asked me to descibe how it felt the best way to explain was ”it feels like when i was pregnant with the kids” and sure enough, pregnant I was!

:hi: I have! I had an IUD for a year and everything felt fine and then suddenly I started having cramps. I thought the IUD had moved or something When my husband asked me to descibe how it felt the best way to explain was ”it feels like when i was pregnant with the kids” and sure enough, pregnant I was!

How did it go? Was there any threat to the pregnancy?

How did it go? Was there any threat to the pregnancy?

Everything went absolutely fine. They did warn me that there was a slightly higher risk for misscarriage as they had to remove the IUD. But they were as careful as they could be and everything endes up great!

Everything went absolutely fine. They did warn me that there was a slightly higher risk for misscarriage as they had to remove the IUD. But they were as careful as they could be and everything endes up great!
Okay, awesome. Thanks. I’ll definitely work to stay positive then. I’ll test Monday morning to see if I have a decent line and then call to get in to the doctors office. That’s my plan.

This is just so unexpected. It’s really weird.

Hoping everything turns out well, gl and keep us updated

Have you tested again? If it was the start of a bfp it would be much darker by now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->