Do you see anything?

I think I might see something faint in the First Response test but nothing in the first one you posted. It's hard for me to tell because I've looked at so many tests I think I might be delusional sometimes :haha:.

Good luck testing on Monday!

:dust:

Thanks everyone! I’ll definitely update on Monday, I’m in US so it may be a bit delayed for some of you - but as soon as I can I’ll definitely update. Hopefully it’ll be a definite positive or definite negative. No squinters to keep me confused! Lol.

Well, today’s test doesn’t confirm pregnancy. But I still see something :dohh: I wish I would have had another FR but I didn’t. Oh well. Either it’s still too early (which is a classic for me on finding out) or I’m honestly not pregnant. Either way only time will tell.

Today’s test with FMU:

71F0D7FE-97DB-4AF8-9449-4E470419DBA2.jpeg

I saw something on the first test but not your most recent. Just curious about what made you test since you have an iud.

I tested because I had a feeling, breast burning & aching. I don’t have anything else to go on other than a feeling lol.

That's awesome that you know your body like that! Wishing you so much luck!

Well ladies, I’m pretty sure I was wrong about this. I saw a line for sure on a couple test, but maybe that was just in my head...I took another test this morning and nothing. I’ll try with a digital in a couple weeks if I’m still feeling unsure but I’m going to go with I’m not pregnant, especially since I do still have an IUD (as far as I know).

Thanks for responding and giving me your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->