Do you see anything?

I think I might see something faint in the First Response test but nothing in the first one you posted. It's hard for me to tell because I've looked at so many tests I think I might be delusional sometimes :haha:.

Good luck testing on Monday!

:dust:

Thanks everyone! I’ll definitely update on Monday, I’m in US so it may be a bit delayed for some of you - but as soon as I can I’ll definitely update. Hopefully it’ll be a definite positive or definite negative. No squinters to keep me confused! Lol.

Well, today’s test doesn’t confirm pregnancy. But I still see something :dohh: I wish I would have had another FR but I didn’t. Oh well. Either it’s still too early (which is a classic for me on finding out) or I’m honestly not pregnant. Either way only time will tell.

Today’s test with FMU:

71F0D7FE-97DB-4AF8-9449-4E470419DBA2.jpeg

I saw something on the first test but not your most recent. Just curious about what made you test since you have an iud.

I tested because I had a feeling, breast burning & aching. I don’t have anything else to go on other than a feeling lol.

That's awesome that you know your body like that! Wishing you so much luck!

Well ladies, I’m pretty sure I was wrong about this. I saw a line for sure on a couple test, but maybe that was just in my head...I took another test this morning and nothing. I’ll try with a digital in a couple weeks if I’m still feeling unsure but I’m going to go with I’m not pregnant, especially since I do still have an IUD (as far as I know).

Thanks for responding and giving me your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->