Do you see the vvvfl?

Momstar

Reaction score
E4DFFEA9-B210-4B46-B715-0D934C934276.jpeg So let me start by saying I’m only cd15 so I have no idea why I got a faint line. I tested because I was feeling sick today and the hubs told me to test so basically to shut him up I took one to prove I wasn’t pregnant. Now I’m left with more questions than answers lol. Anybody see it? This has to be a faulty test. It is really faint and you won’t hurt my feelings if you say no. I can see it in person but it’s lighter on camera. We weren’t trying so I won’t be heartbroken.

Yes I see it, that’s how my :bfp: started

I see something, intrigued to see your next test!! x

I see something faint. Strange timing tho
Right? Like, how? My period was a bit weird I only had it for 4 days instead of my normal 6 days but even then I tested on the 4th day (cuz I thought the bleeding was weird) and it was negative so I haven’t the slightest idea wth happened lol

I see that! And didn't even need to open up the picture!

Although you're right timing is weird... could you have ovulated really late last cycle?

Have you tested again x good luck it's looking like a line to me x

Yeah I see it but I'd definitely do another one just to see if it was a dud or not have never had an issue with a frer though in all 3 pregnancies:)

I had a batch of frers that gave me lines like that and I was not pregnant. I think natural non-pregnant hcg levels are 5 and under. I sometimes wonder if those early response frers are too good and pick up something when your natural hcg is around 5.
Obviously test again in a few days or so. Good luck.

Hi did u do another test I'm dying to know the outcome as well

Sometimes a hpt will show up positive during ovulation I've had that happen before. I'd say ur not pregnant. Take a digital it will give u the real answer .

I’m so sorry I didn’t update! No I wasn’t pregnant. I ended up ovulating on cd 30 and now I’m 10 dpo. I got a vvvfl yesterday at 8 dpo but I don’t know yet if it’s real. I’m testing again today!

Oh hon good luck. I hope u get a darker line so you know for sure. [-o<

Good luck this month! Hope its positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"