Do you smoke?

britt1986

Reaction score
Hello!

I was wondering how many of us smoke?

I have been smoking since about 15 years old. I quit when I found out I was pregnant with LO in 2009 and started back in late 2010.

I quit in 2007 after smoking for 11yrs. It was when I met OH and he didn't smoke so it made me want to quit. I think the smoking ban has really changed how socially acceptable it is to smoke. In 2006 there I knew loads of people who smoked, now I struggle to think of anyone I know who still smokes and hasn't quit.

I quit 4 years ago today :smug:

Best thing i ever did.

V xxx

No I dont smoke and never have done.I cant stand it.My OH went through a stage were he smoked when he went out drinking,I hated it.He stopped after a few months anyway so that was good as I dont think I could have put up with it lol.xxx

I smoked on and off since age about 15. I quit whilst pregnant both times, started again fairly quickly after my son was born, managed to stay quit until my daughter was nearly 3 then started again :dohh:

I quit nearly a year ago after a borderline smear gave me a scare, haven't looked back since. We're ttc anyway so that's another incentive to stay off the fags. I don't really want to smoke anymore anyway so FX I stay smoke free for good this time! OH still smokes, though.

Nope. My Sister did until she started to ttc, my cousins smoke, my OH does and some friends but its just not something I have wanted to do.

Started at 16, quit Jan 1st 2010 and haven't smoked since x

I never have.. Tried it twice and i didnt like it plus i looked weird doing it xx

i've smoked since i was 17. i cant live without ciggies. i'd go nuts.

i did then i quit when i was pregnant with riley started again when he was about one and a half then quit when i was pregnant this time round hopefully ill stay quit

No. I used to do it socially, so just on odd occassions when I was out drinking. But not enough for me to buy my own. IMO smoking ruins lives. I don't mind if people smoke, it's up to them, just as long as they do it away from me :)

Nope.

I remember when I had just started secondary school my nan asked me to light her ciggy on the stove for her and I took a pull and turned around and spluttered smoke in her face. She hit me across the back of the head and it's made me never want to try it again. F*ck getting a smack off my nan she is heavy handed :rofl: my first and last smack too :lol:

yes i started in 2005 when i was 15 quit when i was pregnant with morgan and started again after having her ive now cut down to 4 a day so im doing well but my aim is to stop completely by xmas x

quit when i found out i was pregnant xx

I don't smoke anymore thank goodness, I've been off them over 3 years now after quitting cold turkey. I was smoking from when I was 11/12 till I was 16/17. I wouldn't ever go back on them now :)

Nope don't smoke and never have, I don't like it, OH does though and I tell him when he stinks of it! He promised he'd quit when our baby came, still hasn't though :flower:

i'm a smoker

i only smoke about 15 a week though

a couple a day does me just fine :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"