Do you think princess Kate will BF?

I feel for Kate, she isnt a celebrity and didnt ask for this, all she did was fall in love and get married. I know it can be argued she knew what she was getting into seeing as her husband is a prince and all but people seem to forget that she is a person too and deserves privacy and respect.

Sigh. I wish I was a princess. I would give the paparazzi what for!

Must be horrible for William the way the paps are already hounding her.

I feel for her too. I think you do except a certain amount of publicity when you adopt this lifestyle. I mean, let's face it - they're basically figureheads who are being paid a lot of money by the state to maintain their lifestyle, so they can make the odd appearance and shake hands. But I still think everyone is entitled to privacy surrounding the birth of their child.

Yep, especially with how his Mum died. He must be terrified for his wife at times.

The press are camped outside the hospital ready from Sunday night just gone until when ever they come out :nope:

Yep, especially with how his Mum died. He must be terrified for his wife at times.

The press are camped outside the hospital ready from Sunday night just gone until when ever they come out :nope:

Exactly. Must be worse now they are having a LO to protect too :(

I think she will (well try to anyway), she will probably feel under a lot of pressure to try.

Now who thinks she'll use cloth nappies?

if she does thats great! BUT i wouldnt blame her for ff as every camera is out to get a shot of her boobs! poor lady :(

I can't see her doing it, she seems to be a very modest person. I don't blame her though, it's really nobody's business. Pressure or not, she's just going to be a new mom with her new baby, and she deserves all of the privacy she needs.

She did get papped sunbaking topless though, I think she prob will bf. Apparently she is styaing with her parents when the bub is new, so apart from a public welcome sort of thing to show the baby, I don't think she will be out much with him/her much at all. I def don't think she will bf in public, it is just not the 'Royal' thing to do.

I agree with you both. I think like the vast majority of women she will try to BF and will say she is BF'ing as this will appease the press. However, I think after the initial photoshoot we will not see the baby again for sometime and we will certainly never see it fed in public by any method. I think if anyone asks about feeding once the baby is born they will just say it's a private matter, as they should. I really feel for her, I'm no royalist but having your child and parenting under the spotlight must be horrible.

Gosh, I can only imagine how horrible it would be to have every move scrutinised. Plus the extreme tiredness, people trying to get photo's of her/the baby, writing horrible stories about her supposed choices, it must be very difficult. As a ftm we are already stressed enough, let alone being in the public eye & having the whole world watching & second guessing your every move!

It would be fabulous if she breast fed in public, I'm all for raising the profile. But much as I didn't mind doing it in public, I couldn't have done it with the world's media watching.

I think she will....then I think a ton of other mums who wouldn't have considered it before might have a go too !!

I couldn't care less. They will choose what is right for them.

As long as she, William and the baby remain happy healthy and ready to take on the power of the country when the times comes, that's all that counts.

About k, I don't care what she does. Bf or ff, there's always going to be someone praising her to high heaven and someone tearing her to shreds.

I just hope she has a beautiful & healthy baby. As far as what she chooses it's her choice, she knows what is best for her <3

To be honest, she doesnt influence me. Her choices wouldnt influence me, from her feeding choices to what nappies she uses. I honestly don't care! This idea the media has of the public copying her every move and purchase stuns me. I'd like to hope people make their own choices on what is right for them and not just because "oh Kate has the latest xxxxx buggy, blah blah" It happens already though - if she wears an affordable dress, its out of stock pronto :dohh:

4 years ago if this was to happen she wouldnt have encouraged me to breastfeed! :nope: I was dead set on FF (oh how that changed!) It was my own experiences that encouraged me.

I really hope she BF's, for her child's sake of course, but would be a great advert for BF! But no she wouldn't BF in public I don't think, would be amazing if she did but would be understandable if she doesn't.

I can't believe people care how she feeds her baby and I really don't get the obsession some people have wanting her to breastfeed in public.

I care how every woman feeds her baby tbh, call me an interfering cow but nothing makes me happier than knowing a new mum, princess or not, is BF her child. Not that I make comment or even ask women, but internally that's what I'm thinking.

I can't believe people care how she feeds her baby and I really don't get the obsession some people have wanting her to breastfeed in public.

Same here really, if people had prior expectations of me while I was pregnant and expected me to do what they thought was "right", I'd be a bit peeved. That's why I feel sorry for Kate, as a mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->