• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you think you will...

suzan

Reaction score
have ur baby early?
on your due date?
go overdue?

I'm getting close to my due date, and everyone, EVERYONE!!!, said I would go early! With a week to go I think they may all have been wrong!!! I am trying to get my head round the fact that I could still have another 3 weeks left to go!!! :hissy:

i have a feelin i am gna be early, even if its just a few days i am convinced i will be early

i put n the day, i was on date with rosie whe i went inot labour but had her the day after.
x

Overdue because everyone has told me from the beginning that I'll go early, and its just my luck that I'll end up getting induced.

This whole pregnancy I had a feeling I would go early. I still think that, but knowing my luck I will be overdue lol

A few days early for me I'm speculating.

:hissy:Overdue!!! Its my due date today-but no sign of anything happening!

the way I feel now hes neevr coming out lol

I am betting he is late (though would love early)

Well id love to think ill have bubba early but i think ill still be around aftermy due date :dohh:

Maybe it is just wishful thinking but I have a feeling LO could come early.

Time will tell x x

For some reason i think i'm going to go early, might just be wishful thinking though lol

It's suprising how many people think they'll go early and so few do.....:( I was told by all and sundry I'd be early - including MWs!!! 10 days over with #1 and 2 over with #2......

This probably doesn't count, but I know I'll be early - I'm being induced between 37 & 38 weeks!!

I suspect I'll go overdue as most new mums do. But at the weekend I realised that I'm only 3 weeks until term now and that was kind of amazing, to think I could have my LO in 3 weeks!

i think ill be overdue, if i go fully overdue and have to be induced i will be left from 16th dec till 26-28th december for them to induce me so ill either be induced and really fed up over christmas or baby will make a grand appearance on christmas day when i really dont want her to come

Lou
xxx

Ive always said i'll have Grape on the 5th November, since day dot, before and after my dates were changed by 3 weeks
So im saying Grape will be here early and it's the 5th for me!!

From the start i have thought I will be early, Because my son was 7 weeks early. Then yesterday having contractions, I think it may not be much longer round the corner.
But then you never know, It will just be myluck to be in early labour for weeks LOL.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"