Do you think you will...

from day one ive been convinced im going to go early..ive probably cursed myself and ill still be pregnant come christmas :(

I think I'll go over - only because it's my first and I know you'r more likely to go ove with the 1st. Plus, I only have 5 days left and no sign yet!!!

I am scared of early labour at this point as baby may not survice and the stres will be the end of me I think. But I wouldnt mind if baby came out end of december as long as its ok. Knowing my luck i will go over due though but for some reason I am tying to get all my stuff in and panicing that i dont have things ready already. Hopeing that isnt a sign!

i'm cheating too i'm booked in 11 days early but if i were able to go natural i'd say i'll be overdue as no1 was 4 days over and no2 was 2 weeks :shock: although i think if he hadn't changed positions he'd of only been a few days over like the other one

Since this month me and my mother are convinced I'll go early. I think he'll come mid November so lets see.........x

i think ill go over but would like to go a few days early!!

I think i will be early but i think this may be wishful thinking! :rofl: in reality i will be overdue because that is just my luck! haha

Overdue :hissy:

2 Days past due date!!

I have been convinced 100% all the way through i would be early. All friends and family said id be early but we was all wrong!

I was convinced that i'd have my son early but he arrived 9 days late.

So not holding out any hope of this one arriving on time, so i've voted overdue.

I have got a feeling she's going to come in November. Don't ask me why I have this feeling.... I just have, 8) So I think I'll be early.

Originally my due date was Jan 5th and after an ultrasound it was moved to the 13th. I really think that I'll end up having Sprout somewhere in the middle so I put early :)

Of course, I could be totally fooling myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->