Do you wrap stocking fillers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just wondered if you wrap stocking fillers, or just put them straight in the stocking?

Not sure what to do! :dohh:

even books, sweets, and lil toy cars? etc........

My mom never wrapped them and I don't think we will with Hannah :)

I wrap EVERYTHING too... i love wrapping presents i feel it adds to the excitement woop xxx

I usually wrap a number of stocking fillers. My mom started it with me and doesn't seem the same if I don't do it for my kids.

My mom never did it for us growing up, and I had never done it either, but last year Jeff wrapped all mine as that is how his family has always done it and it was fun opening them, so we will prob do them that way this year.

We always wrap stuffers, our whole family has as long as I can remember

i dont actually remember whether my stocking stuff was wrapped when i was little but i always wrap absolutely everything, even sweets hehe...

I wrap them up.
Everyone has a stocking at my mams and when we get there on xmas eve we all put something in everyones stocking weve bought lol.
Im even wrapping up an orange for the bottom of everyones stockings lmao :D
Even single pens and pencils get wrapped :D

My mum doesn't wrap ours, but I want to wrap the things I'm putting in my boyfriend's, but I'm just obsessed with wrapping presents.. I volunteered doing this for a charity one year and fiend wrapping gifts so much that I wrap my friend's gifts for them. :(

No way! Santa doesn't have that much time! The joys of stocking fillers is reaching your hand in and being like "Omg what is it?" and the finding out right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back