Do your symptoms come and go?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by melon#1, Dec 23, 2009.

1. melon#1

melon#1 Well-Known Member

One minute my breasts and nipples are killing me and barely there the next? Does anyone alse have this?

:wacko:

2. Pretty Sakura

Pretty Sakura Well-Known Member

Yep!! Me!! :haha: Same thing with all the pulling and tingles and cramps too. Just come and go. I think we're both ok. ;)

3. melon#1

melon#1 Well-Known Member

thanks Pretty, I hope we are! It's reassuring to know that other people feel the same thing isn't it!

I just want to feel pregnant all of the time but I know it's early days. I'm sure when they kick in good and proper I'll be complaining about that too! :hugs:

4. Pretty Sakura

Pretty Sakura Well-Known Member

Yes it is definitely still early for us yet! And I am sure that before we know it all those "wonderful" symptoms will come all together and then we'll wish we never said any of this! :haha: But I definitely know what ya mean! Don't worry!:friends:

5. thedog

thedog Guest

I think its normal, the other day i felt so sick all day, yesterday i felt sick and today im full of energy! Still im not complaining :)