Doctors

L

Luhweez

Can you request a certain one? I have a set doctor who i dont really like, he makes me feel uncomfortable and like a silly little girl! i dont want him delivering my baby! Whereas the past 2 weeks i've been seeing this really lovely female doctor, shes really nice and makes me feel like me and my baby are her only concern in the world while im with her, these are hospital doctors btw, so i was wondering if anyone else has requested a change in doctor? is it allowed?

Im sure you can? I dont even think i have a set doctor :S maybe i do but im really not sure! I think its just whoever is there on the delivery suite at the time!

Im sure you can request that this certain doctor not work with you? You can here anyways...

I don't know what hospitals are like in N.Ireland but here you do have a set consultant at the hospital, but there is no doctor there when you give birth.

You should normally be able to request to have or not have someone specific. Of course when the time comes it might be whoever is available on the day.

I have one doctor that i have refused ever to see and i would kick up a massive stink if she came near me.. so i dont know if you can request someone specific but i'm sure you can refuse to have one

I have one doctor that i have refused ever to see and i would kick up a massive stink if she came near me.. so i dont know if you can request someone specific but i'm sure you can refuse to have one

I was gonna say the same. I think it's alot easier to state that you do not want to see a certain doctor, then it is to say you'll only see one in particular. Hope you don't have to see the nasty one again hun.
x

Here in australia you have the same doctor from start to finish.

I am almost sure you can. You could play the ' I would prefer a female doctor' thing? If he makes you uncomfortable then its the last thing you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->