Does anyone else NOT like being pregnant?

I'm so sorry your pregnancy is going totally uphill hun. This is my first and i had days where I hated it too. Thank God now that I'm in the 2nd trimester the MS is gone. I hate the cramping. I got prego at 110lbs so obviously I was small. My body is stretching like a son of a gun and it SUCKS! You just feel gross. All I do is lay around, eat, and fart. Very sexy. I hope you feel better dear. Just remember that you are awesome and before you know it you'll poop a watermelon and all will be better :D haha hope that made you smile!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day.

I have only gained 7 pounds through my entirer pregnancy so far, I have a big beautiful round belly with no stetch marks, nice plump breast with no stretch marks, I never had morning sickness . . . I LOVE being pregnant and hate nothing about it.

I don't mean to sound harsh but to 2nd time and 3rd time moms, why get pregnant if you know how much you hate it? First time moms, you should really feel lucky. I know a few people who are struggling with infertility, and they would love to feel all the things you ladies have complained about. I have had heartburn, but I don't care it's not a big deal, I have had back pain, real bad sciatic nerve pain but I honestly love every minute of it. I remember why I am feeling the discomfort and I feel happy, because once my baby is born, I will do anything for him, I will take a bullet for him, I'd give my life for him, I'd put myself through all the pain in the world so he won't feel any pain at all.

Once again, I am not being negative about this post, or saying it's horrible, I just get sad when people hate how "they look" and how "they feel" that is what pregnancy is, if you don't want to go through that then don't, you have a choice.

From the bottom of my heart I hope your pregnancies get better, and love every minute of it like I do.

I'm gonna have to agree with the eyeroll comment. Come on.

Ummm, I got pregnant because I will love my children, and this is how I get those children. Sorry that you have friends dealing with infertility, but that doesn't mean that we have any less right to feel how we feel.

I love being pregnant. Now, some of the things we have to go through to get there can be rather rough. (I had severe All day sickness, in and out of hospital because of it through the first tri - and now I feel like I'm going to pee down my leg at any given second because LO likes to punch kick and flip on my bladder) BUT, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Can't wait to hold my baby girl- I know it will all be worth it.

*Luckily, after 2nd tri came everything has been going smoothly, PRAYING it continues to go that way!*

Yes to whomever it was that asked why the 2nd and 3rd time moms got PG again - as I already typed... this baby was very planned, and very wanted, and we worked very hard to get him - the "why" I'm Pg again seems kinda of easy to understand to me but here we go anyhow... I wanted another baby. Tada! No big mystery there :)

To be clearer for you, I think there is a difference between hating being PG and wishing you weren't, and loving that fact that you're having another baby but finding difficulty in the process. But, I can totally understand how one could be confused by such things. Oh and I plan on having a 3rd and maybe 4th.. imagine!

Also, to the first time Mommy worried about having another. Everyone is different - what's difficult for one, may be simple for another. Everyone's circumstances are different too. This second PG for me, is not hard, more so - different simple because I can't just rest if I need to. But perfectly doable, just tired doing it :) Don't worry!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone or get anyone to roll their eyes.

I have rib pain, hertburn, constipation, breast pain, back ache, itchiness, should i go on?
and even then I don't mind, I love it, yes I want him to be here already but I love having him in me and the pain I go through to keep him in there. I have hear from tons of girl how they miss begin pregnant after they have their baby, I just wish it was like that for
everyone. Even after the sickness and all the pregnancy downs.

I was not trying to talk down anyone. I usually don't post on these kind of posts because if someone disagrees one bit everyone decideds to attack, we are here to talk, support each other, answer questions, and give our opinions and someone often start controversial posts that not everyone is going to agree on, but that is no reason to be rude and post a face with rolling eyes. I love this site but lately it seems that if everyone does NOT agree with a post they get upset.

I think what's offending people about your post is that you're basically telling them to shut up and put up. Nobody has said they're not grateful to be pregnant or that it's not a complete blessing. Pregnancy is hard on the body, if a woman is having a rough day with sickness, backache or even a headache then they should be able to express that.

Some women just don't like what comes with pregnancy but they are willing to do it to get their miracle at the end of it.

I spent around 6 weeks on bedrest whilst building up my amniotic fluid and I think I spent about 85% of that time feeling very low, I was worried about my baby and yes I complained. It was so worth it in the end though.

We wouldn't be human if we didn't moan every now and again.

I apologized, but I'm sure it offends some people too when they see someone does not like being pregnant. I'm just saying. I in no way was saying to "deal with it" if that was what I wanted to say I would have. :flow:

I apologized, but I'm sure it offends some people too when they see someone does not like being pregnant. I'm just saying. I in no way was saying to "deal with it" if that was what I wanted to say I would have. :flow:

Hey don't worry, I think we are all going a little mental at the minute with hormones. What we type on the net comes across differently to how we intend it to most of the time because we can't see or hear how it's meant to be said.

I went a bit mental earlier because I've gone off a salad I loved only 3 days ago :dohh:

I don't think anyone was attacking anyone else or being rude, but it does put someone on the defensive when they're made to feel bad for something they can't help. I feel horrible that I don't enjoy pregnancy. Maybe its in the wording too...I don't LOVE being pregnant...but I LOVE thinking about the baby that will result in the end, I LOVE thinking about my future with her, I LOVE feeling her kick around in there, even when she kicks my bladder, I LOVE talking about her, I LOVE just knowing she's in there and I am GRATEFUL every single day that I was able to conceive without problems and my baby appears to be happy and healthy. But I don't LOVE everything else that comes along with it. I always thought I'd be one of those women who loved pregnancy. But like someone else said, when you get to 20+ weeks and you've been experiencing all day sickness or hyperemesis since week 6 - it really gets to you. I would tell anyone who asked me if I enjoyed pregnancy that NO, for the most part, I didn't. But I love my baby and I TOO, believe it or not, would do anything for her, even though I don't love feeling like crap for 20 weeks straight.

I can't wait to have this little one in my arms and I'd go through the 9 months of discomfort again in a heartbeat, but 2nd time around, I have to admit that I do not like pregnancy. I hate the severe mood swings, the fact my bf thinks I'm psycho, the heartburn, the weight gain, crying at stupid commercials, how none of my clothes fit, nothing really tastes good, the fact that anyone I talk to ONLY wants to talk about the pregnancy, worrying like mad through the whole first tri, I could go on but I'll stop lol.

I actually think this time around I may be bordering on a bit of prenatal depression. I think I was in denial about it but I find myself crying an awful lot lately. My bf doesn't understand my emotional fluctuations and just thinks I'm crazy. No support from him on any level. I try to explain that being pregnant is a constant battle with the emotions but I really feel like he could care less. As I didn't have this with my first pregnancy (as bad anyways) it's a lot tougher this time around. Especially, with a 4 year old who seems to be having constant tantrums. I'm having a lot more "poor me" moments this time around....

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone or get anyone to roll their eyes.

I have rib pain, hertburn, constipation, breast pain, back ache, itchiness, should i go on?
and even then I don't mind, I love it, yes I want him to be here already but I love having him in me and the pain I go through to keep him in there. I have hear from tons of girl how they miss begin pregnant after they have their baby, I just wish it was like that for
everyone. Even after the sickness and all the pregnancy downs.

I was not trying to talk down anyone. I usually don't post on these kind of posts because if someone disagrees one bit everyone decideds to attack, we are here to talk, support each other, answer questions, and give our opinions and someone often start controversial posts that not everyone is going to agree on, but that is no reason to be rude and post a face with rolling eyes. I love this site but lately it seems that if everyone does NOT agree with a post they get upset.

look i dont want to start trouble. i do, however, call a spade a spade. you apologised, then summarised what ur previous post said. it sounds like ur rubbing it in and coming from a place of 'better than'. i believe the OP started this thread to relate to women that feel the same, hearing the complete opposite isnt really being supportive. i dont mean to attack you or put u down. im just stating wat i see.

If you don't mean to attack me and put me down than why do you?
If you don't want to start trouble why post that? Let it go!
I APOLOGIZED!

Sequeena was sweet and she just let it go.

If you tell me how to delete posts I'd be happy to go delete mine so you can get over it.

apologising for something then doing it again straight away kinda takes the power out of the apology.

Guess you are just one of those girls who like to argue, I'll just walk away now.

no, it just frustrates me when people do what u just did. i shall walk away too.

If it's any consolation, I don't think any of the posts were trying to attack any-one :flower: Every-one is entitled to their opinion at the end of the day and I just think that all these pregnant women in the same place with raging hormones can't always be a good thing! :haha:

Like I said before, I love being pregnant and I love my pregnancy. I love the way my body is changing to accommodate my little one. I love the way I can feel them kick and when I lye down I can see them wriggle around under my skin! But I didn't have a smooth pregnancy at all! I had morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks combined with constant heartburn and indigestion and headaches. I couldn't eat, I was barely sleeping, I couldn't go to college, I couldn't eat the foods I once loved and still can't, I was getting out of bed every-day and vomiting on the bed or the floor before I even realised I needed to be sick!!!

I still get heartburn, I get a sore back and sore ankles when I am out shopping, I still get days were I feel really ill, I pick up colds and viral infections all the time and they are 100000 times worse than they were pre-pregnancy!!!

But. It's all worth it in the end. I can't wait to hold my little baby in my arms in July and to look after them and care for them. So yeah, I love pregnancy and will kind of miss it when baby gets here :cloud9:

I didn't enjoy my pregnancy too much in the first few weeks...I couldn't keep any food down, I was constantly exhausted, and I honestly looked like I got hit by a truck :haha:

Now that I'm almost in the 3rd tri, I LOVE being pregnant. I love feeling Gryffen kick. I love my big huge round belly!! The heartburn, the stretch marks, the leg cramps, the Braxton Hicks, etc are all so worth it when I feel just 1 tiny kick from my little guy :) I think I actually might even miss being pregnant once he's born lol :)

I hope you feel better soon though!! :hugs:

im tha same and have been al the way through, i got a pregnancy app on my phone and check it everyday lol xxx and if shes not stuborn like her daddy then only 13weeks and 1 day left lol

Oh well here's a surprise. The only opinion that's right it the one that agrees with the OP. I'm beginning to get so tired of this nonsense it's ruining this site for me.

Anyway - OP I can relate to some of what you said. First trimester was awful and totally put me off having any more children. But at 23 weeks now it's much better. It sounds like you may be suffering some form of depression? I hope you start to feel better. It's not easy ay! 9 months can feel such a long time.

I hated first trimester. I hated hated hated it, I wasn't prepared AT ALL for it, I was sick, tired, bloated, constipated and just fed up completely.
I was adamant that this will be my only child.

Second trimester has changed my opinion, I feel human again which is a massive relief, but I do have some really bad days when I wonder how I'm supposed to cope. The good days outweigh the bad in number, but when I have a bad day, it's really bad.

Crying all day cause of hormones and pain isn't fun...

OP, have you considered talking to someone about how rubbish you feel? Even in the realms of feeling sucky, you seem to have having a terrible time of it =( I'm sorry you feel so bad :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->