Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Baby, we just posted at the same time! Lovely to see you on here too!

So nice to hear from Baby1wanted and morebabies. Glad you are all well.
Mrs Eddie I understand where your coming from. I work 3 days and working on business too. Life seems hectic. We both would like to get Pg Before next July August so not right into TCC again lol.
Not wanting to temp again ans get too obsessive.
This was a great thread I hope we can get it going again.

Yeah it's tough when things are hectic, plus I find that I still think of Isla as a baby, which makes my motivation a bit low at the moment to full out TTC. I think once she hits 18 months I will probably get a bit more motivated. :thumbup:

I am hoping to avoid temping too; it made me crazy as well :wacko: I think we might go back to SMEP or Bding every second day during fertile time, I think Bding every second day actually worked best for us...

Yes u have to agree with you about the everyother day. The month I conceived it was every other day the day of ovulation and the day after

Well I think I may have a light BFP it is 13dpo let me know if you can see a line. Not the clearest pic.
No AF so will test again on Wednesday. I will also see if I can pic up a frer or clear blue. Only have these Amazon cheapy test at home.

SI_20141027_082035.jpg

OMG, Lotus congrats! I totally see something. :happydance: Can't wait to see Wednesday's test!

Wow lotus that's so exciting! Looking forward to the update! Good luck!!

I came back to check up on you and say your ticker Lotus! Huge congrats :happydance:

Thanks Mrs Eddie I forgot to post my updates here I tested 2 days later it was still faint but darker. Then next day much darker. Still in shock to be honest but very happy.

SI_20141030_065158.jpg

That's awesome news Lady! I'm glad that it happened so quickly for you. Keep us all updated on how you're feeling!

Real sleepy mist nights and no sickness yet nothing major.
Sickness did not kick till 8 weeks so I hope it not as bad as last time.

Congrats lotus!! That's great you ended up officially getting your BFP, and so quickly this time around. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

I hope it's not too bad for you either, glad you're mostly feeling OK so far!

I have gagged a few times and I can feel it trying to creep up on me but again eating or drinking hot lemon and ginger tea is helping. Cross your fingers for me ladies.

FX you continue to feel well. How is it be pregnant this time around with a little one? Do you feel like it's flying by?

At them moment it feels quite slow but I do forget I am pregnant more as so busy with my son and work. I feel time will move quicker once the first tri out thr way. Still a scary time even though I have done it before

First tri is always the worst, hope it starts to speed up for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->